Macbeth

May 10, 2017
Location -> AppData\Local\MonolithBay\Saved
put SaveGames folder into Saved folder
All days saved, new update starts from 13-14 I guess?

Reactions: Team Monolith

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
Nothing is set in stone but if you date her enough she might be only interested in you in the future. Also, Debbie does not take it so well when you take Coira's BJ offer (they are basically the opposite). But as I said these are just plans and not yet in the game.
I hope it will be))

Frosty_Senpai

Jun 12, 2020
Damn so Coira was the town slut oof Shouldve checked the screenshots,something inside me shattered when i saw that peephole scene tsk oof, anyways i like the character designs and i think a minimap would be nice or character location when we access the map

Reactions: Yanagi-san

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
I THINK I'm getting a bug. I'm early in the game (haven't left uncle's house yet) and just after the sister's shower scene lloyd says "Hey Dave, come over here I need ya help" And it's giving me the > button to advance the conversation but I'm still in 3rd person roam mode so I have no mouse cursor to click on it. While this message is up, I'm unable to interact with anything in the house using E either. So unless there's a specific place I'm supposed to go to trigger a continuation, (which I feel like I've roamed every inch of the house I have available), I'm stuck.

EDIT: Welp, not stuck anymore I just started pressing buttons... Dunno if it was left-ctrl, Z, X, C, or V that did it, but the dialog went away and I was able to go to the garage.

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
Damn so Coira was the town slut oof Shouldve checked the screenshots,something inside me shattered when i saw that peephole scene tsk oof, anyways i like the character designs and i think a minimap would be nice or character location when we access the map
Yep.most likely I will just have to ignore this character(due to the fact that she is a fucking slut...)

I will pay attention to more normal characters...if you know what I mean))

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I hate the save system. I'm really getting bored of repeating the days over and over again. With how easy it would be to be able to save before each election.

I am liking the story but with this saving system I don't think I will be able to continue the game. I really feel on "Groundhog Day"

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It would be possible to save in the game at any time (I meant it)
The fact that the game can be saved using the bed - I know it (sad).
You want to be able to save the game at any time (which is in fact, impossible from what I know), right?

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
In regards to saving this is sadly not a (ren'py) visual novel where saving anywhere is very simple to do. But an open-world 3D game. Saving in the middle of and dialogue is technically not feasible, there is just too much going on. Even AAA games don't have a way to save mid dialogue because it is almost impossible to implement. (Imagine saving in the middle of dialogue in GTA, or even visual novel style games like persona or any other complex game).

That being said we are aware of the problem and even tho saving in the middle of an ongoing dialogue will not be possible we are looking for ways to make saving easier. (for example being able to sleep any time of the day, quick travel to bed or places in town, some kind of "chapter" selection, additional places besides the bed where you can save.) :)

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
In regards to saving this is sadly not a (ren'py) visual novel where saving anywhere is very simple to do. But an open-world 3D game. Saving in the middle of and dialogue is technically not feasible, there is just too much going on. Even AAA games don't have a way to save mid dialogue because it is almost impossible to implement. (Imagine saving in the middle of dialogue in GTA, or even visual novel style games like persona or any other complex game).

That being said we are aware of the problem and even tho saving in the middle of an ongoing dialogue will not be possible we are looking for ways to make saving easier. (for example being able to sleep any time of the day, quick travel to bed or places in town, some kind of "chapter" selection, additional places besides the bed where you can save.) :)
Even so, it would be great!

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

If I can save before start a dialogue I'm fine. I need to avoid repeat the same day one time and another (at now I'm really tired to see the same day to try the different options), or, in the case that you cannot change the save sistem, I need a guide that tell me the points of the different options and combinations. Or the game is imposible to play for me.

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes