Samga

Apr 4, 2017
How do you continue Vi's quest for smex? Fapping to magazine started it but nothing else happening in town. Task list all checked.

PS.: Librarian girl Clara is best

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
I tried your 0.6.0 verison and become a patron for you 12$ tier and I am quite impressed.. I hope next updates will have more content

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
How do you continue Vi's quest for smex? Fapping to magazine started it but nothing else happening in town. Task list all checked.

PS.: Librarian girl Clara is best
The next day she will contact you by phone :)

Reactions: Samga

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
[Public Release] Version 0.4.0 with Character Creator free now!

We are happy to announce that version 0.4.0 is now public!

Create, share, and have fun with your characters in the adult sandbox mode!

This update also features unlockable quick travel, a player marker on the map, and many visual UI improvements.

We also added a new sex animation to the adult sandbox mode and released it in v0.6.1 (the adult sandbox mode is currently a Supporter patron-only feature).

Download free at:

Preview video:

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
I have a question about MC's sister...
is She in a relationship with anyone?(I just don't know how to start a mission with her yet.)
I got to the point where Coira is fucking some bald asshole...

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I have a question about MC's sister...
is She in a relationship with anyone?(I just don't know how to start a mission with her yet.)
I got to the point where Coira is fucking some bald asshole...
MC's sister is single and in no relationship and you won't see her with anyone else.

Just as info, tho. Coira is also single and in no relationship, she just likes one night stands with guys (without feelings beyond sex) and that's what you saw. But we are considering changing that scene at this point because of the confusion it is causing.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
MC's sister is single and in no relationship and you won't see her with anyone else.

Just as info, tho. Coira is also single and in no relationship, she just likes one night stands with guys (without feelings beyond sex) and that's what you saw. But we are considering changing that scene at this point because of the confusion it is causing.
I like that the MC's sister is single.

About Coira, well, her relatiohship status doesn't really matter to me. But I suppose that someone might be interested in knowing that she is single, although with the precedents I believe that it had already been assumed that she was not going to have a boyfriend, or at least not a not cuckold and happy boyfriend.

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
I think you really should change that zoom in character creation, so that player could freely zoom.
The current way, when you scroll up, it zoom in to the max and when you scroll down, it zoom out to the max right?
make it so that we could zoom without it goes max in/out, so that we could freely zoom where we want.

Also when using clothing, it doesn't follow the body type you choose, for example when you make the breast big, it doesn't follow that, even if you change the breast size while wearing clothing, it stays the same.

1605465346663.png
heck some of those clothing even destroys the body lol

As for the options (for example hair style) , please allow the player to choose the option given using keyboard, instead of using the mouse picking it one by one in the option.

Please add more eyes shape options (eyes forward, inner & outer shape [up down], eyes width, eyes length, eye distance with each other, eyebrow options and so on), as its pretty limited right now, and all characters will have the same eyes shape.

More options for leg and arm as well

Last edited:

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I think you really should change that zoom in character creation, so that player could freely zoom.
The current way, when you scroll up, it zoom in to the max and when you scroll down, it zoom out to the max right?
make it so that we could zoom without it goes max in/out, so that we could freely zoom where we want.

Also when using clothing, it doesn't follow the body type you choose, for example when you make the breast big, it doesn't follow that, even if you change the breast size while wearing clothing, it stays the same.

View attachment 901045
heck some of those clothing even destroys the body lol

As for the options (for example hair style) , please allow the player to choose the option given using keyboard, instead of using the mouse picking it one by one in the option.

Please add more eyes shape options (eyes forward, inner & outer shape [up down], eyes width, eyes length, eye distance with each other, eyebrow options and so on), as its pretty limited right now, and all characters will have the same eyes shape.

More options for leg and arm as well
Thanks for the feedback :) We will look into implementing these features.
About the cloth, yea that's currently expected, there even is a message on the cloth selection screen warning about the issue. It is really time-consuming to make cloth work with a lot of different body types and we want to focus on other things before we handle that :)

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes