CheesyPnut98

Dec 2, 2019
I'm an android user, the game looks dope, controls feel nice, character creation is fire, i have never seen a game with a really good and well done character creator on android like this, so BIG props to that, however, there is so little content for the free android version right now and i can't really see if i want to support it or not, i'll wait until there is a more updated version for android until i decide if i want to support the project or not.
I really don't think it's a good idea to not update the free android version and lock new updates behind a paywall, in the long run people will lose interest and not even bother with this game anymore, i don't think you're gonna get android users hooked for the game like that, i understand it though, mans gotta make money to keep updating the game, and i understand if you'd rather not publish a bad and still under development version of the game but rather wait until there is a real good and solid version to publish for free but i still don't think it's a good idea.

I have high hopes though, and i'm pretty sure i'm going to suport the project once there is a more updated free version for me to check out, but i'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: Starkmk87

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Monolith Bay is coming to Steam!
We are happy to announce that we teamed up with the adult game publisher TinyHat Studios, and together we will bring Monolith Bay to Steam early access.

If you like our game so far or think it looks interesting a successful steam launch would be a huge step towards bringing the game to the next level. But to spread the word we need your help and would really appreciate it if you could do the following:

Visit Our Steam Page: Go watch our new trailer on our Steam page linked above!

Wishlist The Game: Get notified when the game releases on steam and when it’s discounted!

Share the News: Let your friends know about our upcoming Steam release by sharing the link to our steam page!

Patreon supporters will keep getting a DRM-free new build every month and be able to participate in community activities like polls and get previews.
The steam version will only need to be bought once but will just update every 3 months. It will also have extra features like trading cards, cloud saves, and achievements.

Thanks, everyone we really appreciate your support, we put a lot of effort into the development of the game and your support is what makes it possible for us to go on.

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
We are happy to announce that we teamed up with the adult game publisher TinyHat Studios, and together we will bring Monolith Bay to Steam early access.

If you like our game so far or think it looks interesting a successful steam launch would be a huge step towards bringing the game to the next level. But to spread the word we need your help and would really appreciate it if you could do the following:

Wishlist The Game: Get notified when the game releases on steam and when it’s discounted!

Share the News: Let your friends know about our upcoming Steam release by sharing the link to our steam page!

Patreon supporters will keep getting a DRM-free new build every month and be able to participate in community activities like polls and get previews.
The steam version will only need to be bought once but will just update every 3 months. It will also have extra features like trading cards, cloud saves, and achievements.

Thanks, everyone we really appreciate your support, we put a lot of effort into the development of the game and your support is what makes it possible for us to go on.
Oh wow! Now I can support you that way! :HideThePain:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Team Monolith

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
[Supporter-Release] Version 0.9.0 with better adult facial animations and sounds!

This month we added a face rig to our character enabling us to better animate facial expressions in the future, we already used it to improve the girl's facial expressions during adult scenes.

Change list:

-Adult scenes now have facial animations and better sound for the girls

-A weather system is now added to the game. Weather also influences things such for example if it is bad weather there are no people at the beach

-New unique outfits for all main characters

-Fast forward dialogues by pressing pause during dialogue

-Many minor bug fixes

Supporter patrons can download the update here:

YouTube preview:

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
[Public Release] Version 0.7.1 many improvements coming to public release
Many improvements to the game are now available in the public version!

New features:

-Adult scenes now have facial animations and better sound for the girls

-New unique outfits for all main characters

-Fast forward dialogues by pressing pause during dialogue

-Date-able Girls can be edited by changing their save PNGs

-40 collectable stone shards over Monolith Bay

-Improved bus opening, with sample voice acting

-Cars now react to you

-New water

-Many bug fixes

Download for free at:

Preview Video:

Sep 1, 2019
Is the main character still gross looking? That's the one thing that really brings me out of the experience. Also not sure if my computer is just really shitty, but on the lowest graphics and at 50% texture resolution, as well as windowed and decreased size it still ran really slow and occasionally stuttered. The loading screens would also constantly hang for minutes at a time. I have a mid-tier gaming computer so I don't think it's my computer, but I could be wrong. Game is fun though.

Reactions: redliight

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
This looks pretty great honestly, Still its got issues. I can get past the spineless MC (seriously your sister in gone on some weird deal for an entire day and he doesn't worry? I get she's badass but yeesh.). But not being able to save from the menu in an open world game is a massive turn off.

I think this could easily be the best open world 3d game I've tried yet. But the fact you need to spend time to save is horrible design.

I guess the dev could be worried about people abusing a save system to get affections points, but it'd be worth the downside. Right know I think its pretty unplayable. No one wants to lose a bunch of progress when they need to leave PC in a rush or when the game crashes.

At the very least they should add a bunch of ''save items'' all over the place like Rockstar did in Bully.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Any walkthrough?
Sadly not aware of any recent ones :/

Is the main character still gross looking? That's the one thing that really brings me out of the experience. Also not sure if my computer is just really shitty, but on the lowest graphics and at 50% texture resolution, as well as windowed and decreased size it still ran really slow and occasionally stuttered. The loading screens would also constantly hang for minutes at a time. I have a mid-tier gaming computer so I don't think it's my computer, but I could be wrong. Game is fun though.
In this version he does, but our next release focuses on MCs look. :)
What are your specs? we had no problem running the game on an 8-year-old laptop.

This looks pretty great honestly, Still its got issues. I can get past the spineless MC (seriously your sister in gone on some weird deal for an entire day and he doesn't worry? I get she's badass but yeesh.). But not being able to save from the menu in an open world game is a massive turn off.

I think this could easily be the best open world 3d game I've tried yet. But the fact you need to spend time to save is horrible design.

I guess the dev could be worried about people abusing a save system to get affections points, but it'd be worth the downside. Right know I think its pretty unplayable. No one wants to lose a bunch of progress when they need to leave PC in a rush or when the game crashes.

At the very least they should add a bunch of ''save items'' all over the place like Rockstar did in Bully.
I see your issue with saving, thing is our game loop is very persona-like/per day oriented, saving mid-day would be very game-breaking and abusive. But we are looking for ways to be able to end a day faster and save. For now, did you know you can quick travel to your bed from the map and save, this should be faster than walking for now. :)

Reactions: Frosty_Senpai

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.7.1 bug?

On the 1. Day day she (Sister) likes me more as at 3. Day. Why? Is this normal or a bug?

Graphic bug
1) 3. Day & 4 Day
Girl on the bench (Debbie), the left foot is in the grass and you can`t see it (you can go out with the map).
2) 4 Day One foot from you are aso in the grass.
3) 4 Day. Bus Driver sits before the bus.

When I see these bugs after a short time then you need a lot of improvement.

Maybe it is worth in a few months and updates to prove it again.

Last edited:

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Censored: No ? ... shoulden't be a yes due to the comments about public version being censored

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020

Can't tell if its something ill like. Im on android, and your game doesn't fit the screen, can't actually play anything other than the character creator which as far as I can is still shit, clothes don't fit at all, either things are too big or small enough the don't fit the body at all. And ofcourse can't play anything of the game or the 'sandbox' because its locked to patreon.

So good luck with your little project but I won't be holding my breath for the android problems to be fixed at all

Reactions: AlixWoe

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Censored: No ? ... shoulden't be a yes due to the comments about public version being censored
Outdated comments, only the very first public version was censored as there was no other difference to the Patreon version yet. Even after the public version is 100% uncensored. :)

0.7.1 bug?

On the 1. Day day she (Sister) likes me more as at 3. Day. Why? Is this normal or a bug?
Sometimes the relation state gets displayed wrong but if you go into "bonds" inside the pause menu you should see the actual value. We are trying to keep bugs low but the game is in fast development with things changing fast so we can clear out every bug that comes across, but the 1.0.0 release will aim remove all bugs for good. :)

Can't tell if its something ill like. Im on android, and your game doesn't fit the screen, can't actually play anything other than the character creator which as far as I can is still shit, clothes don't fit at all, either things are too big or small enough the don't fit the body at all. And ofcourse can't play anything of the game or the 'sandbox' because its locked to patreon.

So good luck with your little project but I won't be holding my breath for the android problems to be fixed at all
The android version is just a small demo of the character creator/adult sandbox and does not represent PC version. We plan on binging the full game to android when the PC version is close to completed :)

Reactions: Gabaw and Starkmk87

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
I see your issue with saving, thing is our game loop is very persona-like/per day oriented, saving mid-day would be very game-breaking and abusive. But we are looking for ways to be able to end a day faster and save. For now, did you know you can quick travel to your bed from the map and save, this should be faster than walking for now. :)
I'm not sure I understand why saving mid day is such a big issue, plenty of open world games allow it, but its your game. Still, that's a deal breaker for me. I couldn't imagine buying a game that doesn't respect the player's freedom enough to allow them to save whenever. I'm the kinda guy that hard-saves every 5 min when playing skyrim lol.

Best of luck though, looks very good otherwise.

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes