Sep 1, 2019
Sadly not aware of any recent ones :/

In this version he does, but our next release focuses on MCs look. :)
What are your specs? we had no problem running the game on an 8-year-old laptop.

I see your issue with saving, thing is our game loop is very persona-like/per day oriented, saving mid-day would be very game-breaking and abusive. But we are looking for ways to be able to end a day faster and save. For now, did you know you can quick travel to your bed from the map and save, this should be faster than walking for now. :)
It was my computer lol. Chrome and Discord is not a good combination when trying to run a game I have learned. Also very cool that mc will be getting a fresh coat of paint.

Reactions: Team Monolith

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Sometimes the relation state gets displayed wrong but if you go into "bonds" inside the pause menu you should see the actual value. We are trying to keep bugs low but the game is in fast development with things changing fast so we can clear out every bug that comes across, but the 1.0.0 release will aim remove all bugs for good. :)
And I say by her (talk) and in the bonds the friendship/she likes me goes down. Say we have 15 on Day 1 I have had 5 on Day 3 you can see it you lose it and not why. I gave no answer that I can say I gave a wrong answer and see she was angry over night I lose friendship/likes for me. And the talk/bonds (menu) shows everytiime the same on the days no different between talk and bounds value.

Reactions: redliight

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Has a nice feel to it, for the first couple of days I played. Only strange thing I noticed was if you go to the window in the MC's bedroom the only way out is to look at the house plant, which if you move too close to the window means you are kind of stuck unless you move around.

MiSHAQ

Oct 5, 2018
Hello, the game is awesome so far but I got one complain.. I have minor issue with my native 1280x1024 resolution... the text and some things are slightly cut off my screen so that I can't see the full conversation etc.

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
How is the flow of release of updates? Is it like standard 2 updates behind the support patreon? So free is 0.7 and support patreon is 0.9? And how long until next free update? I'm still doubting wether to support this patreon or not, based on this 0.7 version.

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Has a nice feel to it, for the first couple of days I played. Only strange thing I noticed was if you go to the window in the MC's bedroom the only way out is to look at the house plant, which if you move too close to the window means you are kind of stuck unless you move around.
Whenever you stand in front of the window you look outside and when you walk away it stops. That's how it is intended to work, what do you mean by stuck? :)

Hello, the game is awesome so far but I got one complain.. I have minor issue with my native 1280x1024 resolution... the text and some things are slightly cut off my screen so that I can't see the full conversation etc.
Sorry for that we are currently only supporting 16:9and ultra-widescreen, could you change your game's resolution in the settings to half avoid this issue? :)

How is the flow of release of updates? Is it like standard 2 updates behind the support patreon? So free is 0.7 and support patreon is 0.9? And how long until next free update? I'm still doubting wether to support this patreon or not, based on this 0.7 version.
Yes, usually. A new supporter patreon every month any the free version is usually about 2 month behind. :)

0.7.1 public dont have
"Ghost girl Dungeon
Story after entering uncles portal"

Nice.......
Not sure what you mean the ghost girl Dungen is not what happens after the portal, but I don't wanna spoil what does unless you want me to dm you. But yes, the ghost girl Dungen is also not yet in the free version it will be next month. :)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Whenever you stand in front of the window you look outside and when you walk away it stops. That's how it is intended to work, what do you mean by stuck? :)
Standing in front of the Window in the MCs bedroom you can't get away unless you look at the house plant, and if you end up moving too close to the window I had some awkward movement to get to the plant so I could press E and get away.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Standing in front of the Window in the MCs bedroom you can't get away unless you look at the house plant, and if you end up moving too close to the window I had some awkward movement to get to the plant so I could press E and get away.
and you really can't just walk away and it ends looking at the window on its own? The plant should have nothing to do with it.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Monolith Bay is coming to Steam!
We are happy to announce that we teamed up with the adult game publisher TinyHat Studios, and together we will bring Monolith Bay to Steam early access.

If you like our game so far or think it looks interesting a successful steam launch would be a huge step towards bringing the game to the next level. But to spread the word we need your help and would really appreciate it if you could do the following:

Visit Our Steam Page: Go watch our new trailer on our Steam page linked above!

Wishlist The Game: Get notified when the game releases on steam and when it’s discounted!

Share the News: Let your friends know about our upcoming Steam release by sharing the link to our steam page!

Patreon supporters will keep getting a DRM-free new build every month and be able to participate in community activities like polls and get previews.
The steam version will only need to be bought once but will just update every 3 months. It will also have extra features like trading cards, cloud saves, and achievements.

Thanks, everyone we really appreciate your support, we put a lot of effort into the development of the game and your support is what makes it possible for us to go on.
Congrats on getting on steam, I'll be sure to take a look

If I can make a suggestion regarding the shards, it would be nice to have some way to indicate if we're near one.
Like a sensor the professor creates that beeps if we're next or in the vicinity of one. because while I had found 39/40 it was a bit of a chore going all over the place looking for them.

and since I also found them on the space station, it would be ideal to have a way to know if I collected all the shards there.

Reactions: Gabaw

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
0.7.1 in this version on F95zone, are they some "Sex Scenes" or it's just teasing / demo content right now ?

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Congrats on getting on steam, I'll be sure to take a look

If I can make a suggestion regarding the shards, it would be nice to have some way to indicate if we're near one.
Like a sensor the professor creates that beeps if we're next or in the vicinity of one. because while I had found 39/40 it was a bit of a chore going all over the place looking for them.

and since I also found them on the space station, it would be ideal to have a way to know if I collected all the shards there.
Oh wow, congrats on finding so many :D Sure a sensor or something like that is something we will add in the future, there is currently no need to get more than 20 that's why we do not have any, yet.

0.7.1 in this version on F95zone, are they some "Sex Scenes" or it's just teasing / demo content right now ?
There are sex scenes, the public version is the same as Patreon just 2 months older, and without the adult sandbox. :)

Reactions: samluun and Gabaw

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
For the moment nothing, I think.
Thanks
So I take it, unless I missed something, the only update is the ability to go back to the space station, although after the first time I can't work out how to go back after the collecting the 20 shards and returning
and
helping the girl in getting to the beach.

koloborodko

Jan 9, 2018
Cool game.
And what is the character editor for in the game? How can you transfer the created Persian? Or is it a groundwork for the future?

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
Cool game.
And what is the character editor for in the game? How can you transfer the created Persian? Or is it a groundwork for the future?
In higher (patreon) versions you can customize the named cast of the game. E.g. give Debbie a new look.

Reactions: koloborodko

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
and you really can't just walk away and it ends looking at the window on its own? The plant should have nothing to do with it.
I couldn't leave the window without having to look at the plant first, and close to the window it was awkward to move over to get it so the E key was active. Maybe I am the only one caught by this.

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes