ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I couldn't leave the window without having to look at the plant first, and close to the window it was awkward to move over to get it so the E key was active. Maybe I am the only one caught by this.
I manage to walk away from the window with no issues. S on my keyboard allows me to walk towards the camera and it pulls away from the fixed view back into the user-controlled view. Is your issue with a controller or keyboard and mouse?

I would like to add that I also experienced a huge loss of relationship points with the sister for seemingly no reason. It's low in the menu as well as while speaking to her. If it is indeed a visual bug then I guess it was occurring at the earlier times by showing a higher relationship than we actually had? It's incredibly frustrating to notice.

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I manage to walk away from the window with no issues. S on my keyboard allows me to walk towards the camera and it pulls away from the fixed view back into the user-controlled view. Is your issue with a controller or keyboard and mouse?

I would like to add that I also experienced a huge loss of relationship points with the sister for seemingly no reason. It's low in the menu as well as while speaking to her. If it is indeed a visual bug then I guess it was occurring at the earlier times by showing a higher relationship than we actually had? It's incredibly frustrating to notice.
Yes, looks like in this version something regarding the relation state broke we are currently looking into it. For the current version of the game, Violet's relation state has no influences yet so you don't need to worry about missing out on anything because of it, but still, we try fixing this next release as relation states will be more meaningful in future updates. :)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's keyboard and mouse, like I originally said it might be me but for my setup it happened every time. I wanted a closer look at the neighbor and being used to the windows went there and got caught up with the plant. Maybe having it placed a little further away from the window. But if I am the only one seeing it, so be it.

Reactions: Team Monolith

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Yo anyone have a up-to-date video walkthrough for this game?
Sadly I also don't know of any up to date walkthrough, there are some on youtube but they are a bit outdated, but if you have trouble with any specific part feel free to ask :)

Reactions: DJSmilez

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Why does the car go so slow in the minigame? It's unbearable. I can't play it and it's the only way to earn money.
Do you have really low fps? Below 20fps physics in unreal engine start to tank. Try reducing the graphics settings :)

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
[Supporter-Release] Version 0.10.0 with New Climax System, Pubic hair options and more!

Hi everyone :)

We could not make an update video this time around since the changes are too "hot" to show on Patreon and YouTube. But here a list of all the new features!

-Adult scenes and adult sandbox have climax inside and outside function
-Pubic hairstyles, with preference selection at new game start (Mixed, all shaved, and so on)
-Improved MC visuals, and some MC customization at new game start
-Ghost Girl dungeon platforming is skip-able if you don't want to play it
-Improved volumetric light for night lamps
-Save slots show the name you choose for your character
-Fixed a bug where relation state reset, happened mostly with violet
-Fixed bug where you don't beat Pam's bike record when it is a close call
-Fixed Ghost Girl quest not able to progress when leafing without getting the stone
-Many minor bug fixes

New climax function preview:
Get it at:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can the public hairstyles, MC customization be change on an existing saves or new game is required?

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes