mizar

Jul 16, 2017
How to trigger this quest with the ghost? I did the scene with Violet and now every morning she wakes me up and says to go to garage. If i go the the garage game ends, so what should i do to get this ghost scene?

I tried to wait a few days and then roam around in the evening to trigger this quest but nothing happens.

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I somehow feel you were wrong, might still happen but then that's a long ass feeling you had :KEK:
Do you mean with Violet, she is your "stepsister"? You can already have sex with her since some time ago :)

Last edited:

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
How to trigger this quest with the ghost? I did the scene with Violet and now every morning she wakes me up and says to go to garage. If i go the the garage game ends, so what should i do to get this ghost scene?

I tried to wait a few days and then roam around in the evening to trigger this quest but nothing happens.
Do you play on an old save or did you start with this update? If you start with an old save there was a bug that makes the game think you already did the ghost stuff, so it does not happen, sorry about that only solution would be a new game from chapter select :/

Reactions: mizar

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Someone can made me a short summary of content that have the game ?
The free version is about 4h+ to complete and has adult scenes with 3 girls and a lot of lewd stuff happening but can't really count that maybe 15 but don't quote me on that ;)

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Can someone upload the sandbox version ? :)
I said it before but maybe you guys missed it :)

"
We release a new free version every month and it is not far behind the Patreon version, we really appreciate your interest in the game but if you can't (or don't want to) afford the Patreon version please be patient. :)

We generally don't have a problem with pirating but the last time the game got pirated here we got very notably less support, hurting the project a lot. Game dev is very cost-intensive, we have to afford freelancers, game assets, and more. Without the support from Patreons, the development of the game would not be possible. So if you want more content in the game, it is also in your interest for it to not happen again :)

If we see someone active on our discord for some time (reporting bugs and giving feedback) we likely ask them to be one of our playtesters, who get the latest version for free to find bugs for us. So if you really can't afford it but want the latest version this could also be an option for you ;)

"

I see you guys ask here very often, it means a lot to us that you care about the game so much, you got a really good chance to become a playtester and get it for free like that :)

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
There gonna be a legit android version soon?
Yes we plan to fully port the game but we can't do it until having a close to the final version of the game, and that could be anything 6 months to 2 years, depending on how much financial support we get and if we can increase out teams size with it :)

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Yes we plan to fully port the game but we can't do it until having a close to the final version of the game, and that could be anything 6 months to 2 years, depending on how much financial support we get and if we can increase out teams size with it :)
Oof, well...at least there's some hope...

Wish ya good luck.

Reactions: Team Monolith

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
I remember seeing the game in it's early stage (when locked the lewds behing a paywall huhu) happy to see it has more contents now, I'll finally give it a go

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Hope to see way more Violet content in the future (and more sex in general in story mode), the game is getting better quality side of things, just kinda low h-content side

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Any handjobs in this game? I don't see the tag for it but, sadly a lot of folks forget handjobs are a thing because blowjobs are mainstream. Would definitely seal the deal of me playing and possibly pledging if there are handjobs in the game.

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes