VNON

Sep 25, 2016
how to load a save game from this game?
is is the select chapter? but its started from the beginning of the quest
my pc crashed after finishing the panty stuff with the head mister. after they get down from the bus

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
how to load a save game from this game?
is is the select chapter? but its started from the beginning of the quest
my pc crashed after finishing the panty stuff with the head mister. after they get down from the bus
The game saves once an in-game day ends, so you need to use the save from before the colleague stuff. Or do you not have any saves at all? Whenever you go to bed you can create a new save slot, maybe you missed that, in that case, use chapter select, but yes you will still need to replay a bit, your PC crashed just before the next save was about to come :/

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
this game have haw many scenes ?Someone can tell me
The game currently has adult scenes with 3 girls and a lot of lewd stuff happening but can't really count that maybe 15 but don't quote me on that :)

Evilfowl

Aug 5, 2017
Hey, I reached out about something via private message, not sure if you guys were interested but I wanted to make sure y'all saw it at the very least! Amazing project, the game looks fantastic so far.

Reactions: Team Monolith

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
Sorry I haven't played this game in awhile but could someone tell me who the blonde chick next to violet in the banner on the first page is?

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Hey, I reached out about something via private message, not sure if you guys were interested but I wanted to make sure y'all saw it at the very least! Amazing project, the game looks fantastic so far.
I got back to you :)

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Sorry I haven't played this game in awhile but could someone tell me who the blonde chick next to violet in the banner on the first page is?
That's Jane, the daughter of monolith Bay's Mayor, she currently does not have much content, tho (nothing adult yet) :)

Reactions: allintine
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes