Last edited:

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
v0.8.0 Public
-Adult scenes and adult sandbox have climax inside and outside function

Is way incorrect then in context of the Public Changelog
We don't make these logs, F95 staff does when they update the thread. I can see how this could imply that the sandbox is available so I changed the logaccordingly, thanks for the heads up :)

Last edited:

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
[Public Release] Version 0.9.0 with Adult sandbox preview, Clothing shop, and much more!

Hi everyone :)

It is time for another free update, this time with many new things like a preview version of the adult sandbox, a clothing shop for MC to get dressed, lip-synced voice acting for Violet in the bus scene, and much more.

Here a list of everything that's new:

-Now has accesses to the adult sandbox with 2 animations and 2 characters
-Clothing shop and wardrobe for MC
-Improved eyes
-Fap mini-game
-Improved environment (cliffs, stones, and Pamela hut)
-Voice acting with lip sync for Violet in the bus scene
-Stat system with tasks to increase and stat conditions
-Ghost girl now actually picks you up when quick traveling
-3 new hairstyles
-Improved lighting inside the bus
-Many minor bug fixes

SFW Prevew:
NSFW Preview:
Download free at:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
So, i've read past posts a little bit and i just can't read 30 pages so i'll just ask.

How is the game when it comes to voyeur(females having sex with other person other than MC), sharing, ntr? I don't really care if there is any of those, just trying to make a decision if i should play it or not.

damias

Sep 13, 2020
kinda like it but the fact you cant save if you don't pay make it kinda...tough , most people have a limited time frame in their day so :/ ,otherwise good game...from what I saw(30 minute or so in)

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
So, i've read past posts a little bit and i just can't read 30 pages so i'll just ask.

How is the game when it comes to voyeur(females having sex with other person other than MC), sharing, ntr? I don't really care if there is any of those, just trying to make a decision if i should play it or not.
We won't have and will not have NTR in the game :)

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
kinda like it but the fact you cant save if you don't pay make it kinda...tough , most people have a limited time frame in their day so :/ ,otherwise good game...from what I saw(30 minute or so in)
What do you mean? :unsure: You can save in the free version just as you can in the paid version :)

Yohlomolo

Jul 1, 2017
Is something required to work at pizza-izza ? Because i didn't receive any "get a job" quest after visiting/opening the abandoned church :/

Last edited:

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I would love to play but it seems my gpu can't run the engine. unless you have a recommendation so I can try this game out.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Just found the game on reddit and wanted to check it out.

People say that there is no NTR, cheating, sharing etc ...

But old comments say that there is one female character that is fucking around ...
Can we avoid her ? Like we dont romance her , dont talk to her, we dont sleep with her ? Completly avoid interacting with her ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Team Monolith

bluestar60

Nov 30, 2018
I would love it if in the bus scene you can pick to play as the brother or the sister
So you get to pick to play as male or female

The sister can have her own path to follow and be interesting to see events from her perspective
like the tasks she is given from the uncle wile the brother is doing his tasks

Playing as the sister, she could be the one to do the pizza job instead of the brother
and other things that the brother would normally do, like she can interact with the ghost instead
The brother could maybe be more of a shut in or just stays in side more when your not playing him which explains why the sister is doing things the brother would have normally done

Alternatively you could just have the brother do all the things the sister did and the sister dose all the things the brother did
You would only need an alternative dialog set instead of new missions ect that would be the easier option and could be the first version of the male/female feature to start with

But i think it would be really interesting to have an more unique playthrough as the sister telling her side of the story
She can be lesbian/bisexual so keep all the love interests the same

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
is pregnancy planned someday? or am i just getting my hopes up?
It actually is planed :)

when I tried it said it was a trial version and to support the creator to save and continue later
You save when you sleep in the bed, I am still not quite sure what you mean. There is no save feature that is only in the Patreon version

Is something required to work at pizza-izza ? Because i didn't receive any "get a job" quest after visiting/opening the abandoned church :/
you already opened it? How without a job to buy the crowbar? Like you said you are supposed to have the task "find a job at the pizza pallor" when you read uncle's text message after going to the church for the first time. Did you read it?

I would love to play but it seems my gpu can't run the engine. unless you have a recommendation so I can try this game out.
what is your GPU?

Just found the game on reddit and wanted to check it out.

People say that there is no NTR, cheating, sharing etc ...

But old comments say that there is one female character that is fucking around ...
Can we avoid her ? Like we dont romance her , dont talk to her, we dont sleep with her ? Completly avoid interacting with her ?
There used to be a scene where you see a girl fuck a random guy before you even know her, it was not intended as ntr but just as "surprisingly seeing sex"... anyway the girl now masturbates instead :)

I would love it if in the bus scene you can pick to play as the brother or the sister
So you get to pick to play as male or female

The sister can have her own path to follow and be interesting to see events from her perspective
like the tasks she is given from the uncle wile the brother is doing his tasks

Playing as the sister, she could be the one to do the pizza job instead of the brother
and other things that the brother would normally do, like she can interact with the ghost instead
The brother could maybe be more of a shut in or just stays in side more when your not playing him which explains why the sister is doing things the brother would have normally done

Alternatively you could just have the brother do all the things the sister did and the sister dose all the things the brother did
You would only need an alternative dialog set instead of new missions ect that would be the easier option and could be the first version of the male/female feature to start with

But i think it would be really interesting to have an more unique playthrough as the sister telling her side of the story
She can be lesbian/bisexual so keep all the love interests the same
We already plan that you can play as Vi in some parts of the game, the full game would be a lot of work but I like the idea :)

Why does it say the android version is 0.8.0? There is no updated android version besides 0.1.0 right? Or am i wrong?
Android version is just a teaser for the android version that will come late in development. We are just 2 ppl and currently don't have the capacity to update it frequently.

I feel like it's better than Subverse.
Thank you! :)

The scene on the beach is the last so far with Vi, am i correct?
For now, yes :)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes