Sep 9, 2018
So is there more stories after the time machine? Current public version ends here, but screenshots shows more content?
What's the latest of the latest build on Patreon?

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
So is there more stories after the time machine? Current public version ends here, but screenshots shows more content?
What's the latest of the latest build on Patreon?
Yes, the Patreon version has stuff happening inside the portal :) Do you mean what version the latest build on Patreon is? it's 0.11.0.

Reactions: Frosty_Senpai

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Just spent several hours playing the game from the start only to find when I reopen it the "start game" screen has no saves to load.... Team Monolith

(And yes I did create saves during my playthrough)

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Just spent several hours playing the game from the start only to find when I reopen it the "start game" screen has no saves to load.... Team Monolith

(And yes I did create saves during my playthrough)
That's the first time I hear that happen, does C:\Users\*Your user name*\AppData\Local\MonolithBay\saved exist and is there something in it?

bluestar60

Nov 30, 2018
We already plan that you can play as Vi in some parts of the game, the full game would be a lot of work but I like the idea :)

Well the easiest way is to have an alternate dialog set that simply swaps all the references to the sister with the brother
If you went with this option then to keep it simple the brother in this instance takes on the sisters attitude and personality and fills the role that vi dose. You can have her interested in women so nothing changes gameplay wise, all the options changes is you play as female through out the game, then as you say the bits you would play as vi you now play as the brother

I personally like to play as females in games, you could offer the feature as and extra but state its not the intended way to play

Or if you simply allowed us to change the mc to female keeping vi as vi and just simply replace all references of him to her and brother to sister given we can name the player anyway. You would just need to give the mc a strapon then they can still play the male role in sex scenes, the game and story would play the same only now you a female and vi's sister

Last edited:
Reactions: Team Monolith

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
When I try to run it it says, "The Procedure entry point MiniDumpWriteDump could not be located in the dynamic link librabry C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dlumd11.dll." Then it says "A D3D11-compatible GPU (Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0) is required to run the engine."

ThunderL

Jul 17, 2019
Should probably make it so you can't press "C" on bike so your character doesn't start flying everywhere. But, you can get out of it at least by just exiting bike mode. The bad part is that I actually saw the dungeon before even going there for the story because my character clipped through the map.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Well, this was a headache. The really frustrating thing is that the part of the game I played was actually pretty fun. Unfortunately, the wannabe GTA mini-game with ragdoll physics just plain doesn't work if you don't play driving games (unless you go wicked slow, and even then you risk getting run over or having a vehical spawn on yours, and even a nudge from another vehicle results in .5-2 minutes of follow-up collisions, generally followed by a 20-40 second flight through the air. Really, if even a single wheel goes off the ground it's gonna end with the car on it's roof or falling through the map). Eventually I manged to finish it twice and have enough money to just search the variable, but variable editing really shouldn't be nessassary to be able to progress. I then used the crowbar, saw the scene, and promptly fell through the ground for the 15th time on my way back. Naturally the emergency fall protection thing didn't work (likely due to the presence of water). Gave up at that point. Has potential, but the mini-game is beyond obxosious for those who aren't fans of driving games, and the map has enough holes that I'd call it actively hostile to anyone trying to explore and find the treasure hunt stones. There seems to be a quick travel option that unlocks at some point, but you may want to consider unlocking parts of it sooner (and relocking if there's an impending area transition event), at least until the game reaches a point where falling through the map occurs less often. Either that or have an emergency warp button.

Might be more polished on the patreon version, but this one's pretty rough.

For those having trouble with the driving game: ditch the (recommended) controller, keyboard and mouse offers much better control

Sep 9, 2018
I bought the Patron version 0.11, the latest. It is quite buggy, the next section of the game after the Portal has plenty of bugs. Some can block your progress, requiring you to start another day.

And now I'm stuck! I kinda 'finished' the next part of the game, I can go back into the portal but the quest does not progress from here. Apparently what's suppose to happen is, you play a mini game then a 'morale officer' will meet you but that didn't happen.

Also there's no more task, I still haven't got all the scenes yet I think.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone have an upload of the Patreon version? I'm mostly enjoying the game, but it's incredibly stingy with the naughty content and wanted to use the sandbox.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
When I try to run it it says, "The Procedure entry point MiniDumpWriteDump could not be located in the dynamic link librabry C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dlumd11.dll." Then it says "A D3D11-compatible GPU (Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0) is required to run the engine."
Yea looks like your GPU is to old to support the directX the game needs :/

What can I give Debbie ?
She likes chocolate from the convenience store :)

Should probably make it so you can't press "C" on bike so your character doesn't start flying everywhere. But, you can get out of it at least by just exiting bike mode. The bad part is that I actually saw the dungeon before even going there for the story because my character clipped through the map.
The "C" is just something we kept in for fun, it is likely to cause some issues, but I did not know you can do it while on the bike thanks for pointing that out.

Well, this was a headache. The really frustrating thing is that the part of the game I played was actually pretty fun. Unfortunately, the wannabe GTA mini-game with ragdoll physics just plain doesn't work if you don't play driving games (unless you go wicked slow, and even then you risk getting run over or having a vehical spawn on yours, and even a nudge from another vehicle results in .5-2 minutes of follow-up collisions, generally followed by a 20-40 second flight through the air. Really, if even a single wheel goes off the ground it's gonna end with the car on it's roof or falling through the map). Eventually I manged to finish it twice and have enough money to just search the variable, but variable editing really shouldn't be nessassary to be able to progress. I then used the crowbar, saw the scene, and promptly fell through the ground for the 15th time on my way back. Naturally the emergency fall protection thing didn't work (likely due to the presence of water). Gave up at that point. Has potential, but the mini-game is beyond obxosious for those who aren't fans of driving games, and the map has enough holes that I'd call it actively hostile to anyone trying to explore and find the treasure hunt stones. There seems to be a quick travel option that unlocks at some point, but you may want to consider unlocking parts of it sooner (and relocking if there's an impending area transition event), at least until the game reaches a point where falling through the map occurs less often. Either that or have an emergency warp button.

Might be more polished on the patreon version, but this one's pretty rough.

For those having trouble with the driving game: ditch the (recommended) controller, keyboard and mouse offers much better control
Could it be that you have really low FPS? The ragdoll and car depend on physics and unreal engine physics tends to become as you described when the fps are really low (below 20). You should aim for 60 fps and at least 30 fps by reducing the graphics settings and the issues you describe should be gone. If your PC can't reach 30fps on low I am sorry, there is currently nothing you can do about it.

I bought the Patron version 0.11, the latest. It is quite buggy, the next section of the game after the Portal has plenty of bugs. Some can block your progress, requiring you to start another day.

And now I'm stuck! I kinda 'finished' the next part of the game, I can go back into the portal but the quest does not progress from here. Apparently what's suppose to happen is, you play a mini-game then a 'morale officer' will meet you but that didn't happen.

Also there's no more task, I still haven't got all the scenes yet I think.
Thanks for your support! Could you describe the bugs you encountered? From what we know 0.11 if anything has fewer bugs, but maybe you found some we are unaware of :) Also, make sure to visit Pamela at her hood at the lake, there is some easy-to-miss Patreon only content. About the moral officer, you find him in the room where you talk with everyone before splitting up. And yes the only reason to get back there is to repeat flying and the morale officer.

Does anyone have an upload of the Patreon version? I'm mostly enjoying the game, but it's incredibly stingy with the naughty content and wanted to use the sandbox.
It is not our intent to be stingy with the naughty content, we just want things to build up over time, if you have sex with every girl from the start it would be less rewarding... at least that's our vision for the game, sorry if that's not for you.

So what scenes are actually available?
In the public version is a BJ, a sex scene, and many lewd things happening.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
If it's animated it should be tagged as animated I think, I only saw this on a different site, I'm not sure if I encountered it before but I don't remember, probably missed because it wasn't tagged correctly.

Previews look good but is the public version still censored?

Btw, it's better not to force people to support you in any way, it should be voluntary. The people who try to force it always earn less than their potential. DC didn't waste his time with this crap and now look at thim earning more than a million a year. That's just my take on the matter. Good luck on the project.

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes