Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
[Supporter-Release] Version 0.12.0 our biggest update yet, with open-world dating and much more!

Hi everyone :)

There is a lot of new stuff in this version, one of the biggest new features is "open world dating" after progress in the story more and more girls are visible in the world, depending on your relation state you have different things you can do, for example, kiss her, make her undress, make her follow you, or have sex.

We implemented google translation for 16 languages so not English speakers can enjoy the game. We also added new Patreon Tiers to unlock fun and useful cheats like running faster, jumping higher, switch your player character model to any other character, and much much more.

Since it would be too much to talk about every change here is a list of all major updates:

-Open world dating (Girls can be met in town and you have different actions you can do with them, like make them follow you, kiss and have sex)
-Translation for 16 languages (Google translated)
-Added Cheat ui with different cheat tiers with many useful and fun cheats
-Better Task sorting (Main, sub and side tasks)
-New tasks that help with knowing what you have to do in school
-Hug Animation
-You can change clothing inside of a sandbox animation
-Create male looking characters in Creator
-Select genitals in creator
-Fixed moral officer not showing up when revisiting space
-Added NPC girl at cliff (Creator Patreon reward)
-Nipple texture customization
-New male cloth and hair
-Added beards
-Emotions in creator
-Better Ghost Girl quick travel fly path
-Town NPCs now have 3D dialogue portrait
-Basic routines for some main girls (walk to and sit on bench, go to toilet)
-Dateable girl's current location shown on map
-New task to collect 10 stones, required for first uncle mission
-Fall of map save working inside ragdoll
-MC has less muscles and gains more muscles with higher fitness stat
-All NPCs are now character creator PNGs
-Glasses in character creator
-randomize character button in creator
-Show/hide NPC PNG saves in creator
-Many minor bug fixes

SFW Preview:
NSFW Preview:
Get it at:

Reactions: gleb0709

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
I think you really should rename that 'sandbox mode' to 'animation mode', as its literally just an animation mode, and nothing else can be done in there.

Last edited:

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I think you really should rename that 'sandbox mode' to 'animation mode', as its literally just an animation mode, and nothing else can be done in there.
In the Patreon version, you are able to use custom-created characters there, that's the "sandbox" like part of it. But good point maybe there is a better name for it. I am not a big fan of 'animation mode', tho. But we will consider it :)

Reactions: nakonnako

Chabbo

Jun 7, 2018
lmfao at the ''cheat tiers''. Taking a page out of EA's book I see.

inb4 in 2 months y'all can buy 500$ tier to play as Darth Vader.
yeah i feel kinda shitty about it too, Im a supporter sub and I just feel cheated(thinking about dropping my sub because of it)

Reactions: LaterGater

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Sorry to hear you guys feel about them like this. Is there any cheat in specific you feel ill about it being locked behind higher tiers?

In case you are interested to hear our perspective:
We saw many other Patreon creators do it and thought it is a good idea since we use most of these cheats for debugging and they have nothing to do with the actual content of the game. If they weren't used as a small bonus for higher tiers they would probably never been in the game. For example, the base game on steam would never have them (like almost all games don't have cheats without some kind of mod, even tho all games have debug menus during development).

They don't lock any game content, also they don't give you an advantage in a competitive online game. Many Patreon creators lock all kinds of content behind high tiers, with a supporter sub you get all content of our game. cheats are just a content unrelated thing to mess around with. :)

ShoeBailey

Nov 20, 2018
Sorry to hear you guys feel about them like this. Is there any cheat in specific you feel ill about it being locked behind higher tiers?

In case you are interested to hear our perspective:
We saw many other Patreon creators do it and thought it is a good idea since we use most of these cheats for debugging and they have nothing to do with the actual content of the game. If they weren't used as a small bonus for higher tiers they would probably never been in the game. For example, the base game on steam would never have them (like almost all games don't have cheats without some kind of mod, even tho all games have debug menus during development).

They don't lock any game content, also they don't give you an advantage in a competitive online game. Many Patreon creators lock all kinds of content behind high tiers, with a supporter sub you get all content of our game. cheats are just a content unrelated thing to mess around with. :)
I don't think anyone's complaining about the idea of putting cheats in tiers on your patreon.

I'd wager they're mocking the idea that you feel that cheats are worth upwards of $100 to even $500 for cheats.

Last edited:

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I don't think anyone's complaining about the idea of putting cheats in tiers on your patreon.

I'd wager they're mocking the idea that you feel that cheats are worth upwards of $100 to even $500 for cheats.
I see, thanks for bringing that up :) The reason for it to go from 25-100€ is that it is not meant as a "price tag" but more of a little bonus reward for especially generous Patrons :)

Chabbo

Jun 7, 2018

This, I also want to have more fun in the game. Who doesn´t want to run really fast or be big as a "building", I was really exited to play when I saw the post but then realised that my tier wasn´t high enough for the cheats :( made me a little sad. ps I´m not saying to leave the cheats in the steam version (unless) but since this is patreon why not :).

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
This, I also want to have more fun in the game. Who doesn´t want to run really fast or be big as a "building", I was really exited to play when I saw the post but then realised that my tier wasn´t high enough for the cheats :( made me a little sad. ps I´m not saying to leave the cheats in the steam version (unless) but since this is patreon why not :).
Thanks for the feedback and I see your point, we will consider making some cheats free for Supporter patrons :) But I don't want to promise too much, it will probably not be many, we still need some kind of rewards for the higher tiers :)

Chabbo

Jun 7, 2018
Thanks for the feedback and I see your point, we will consider making some cheats free for Supporter patrons :) But I don't want to promise too much, it will probably not be many, we still need some kind of rewards for the higher tiers :)
Thank you for considering us(y), If it would not be so bold of me could we be seeing an arm length slider and hand resizer. Kinda looks wonky too have shorter girl with gorilla length arms and hands. Ps nipple width slider and nipple plumpness slider. (sorry for asking allot, its just the sandbox mode is so fun to tweak around in) PPs. inverted nipples are really hard to make :mad:

Reactions: Team Monolith

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
@Coira
Nice one ;)

Hmm didn't work

There is a Fatal Error Progression Crash it seems if certain Logic conditions aren't meet loading the (Violet waking you up scene) Save Game isn't affected so reloading the save right before it avoids it.

So it can crash before this this was the first fatal error i experienced so far

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall not my Art Style feels way to childish nice simple abstraction and overall execution though non the less on Unreal (though i could never accept these generic kid targets like fortnite either just not my world)

It feels like a wild Teen Sex Flick with a quer combo into Back to the Future at least at the beginning :D
And the Dialogs are hell crazy kidish as well the VAs will have a lot of fun here for sure "zhis recording outakes will heff to be a lot of fun" :D

But really the Term Sandbox needs to be taken out of the Advertising it is no Sandbox yet in anyways, it is a story driven Game with a linear progression which is defined by state of side quests (you can get via story progression directly or via pre scripted phone chats) which stands in relation with skill stats and ingame money (you earn through homework,fapping or other minigames like pizza delivery also in fully linear pre scripted style) and character interaction states through dialog (the right 1 time only multiple choice answer) or object decisions (gifts like chocolate, roses,perfume, crowbars ;)).
It just has some Sandbox Developer Elements but most of these are only in some way exposed to the End User such as the Character Creator yet.
Seeing the World as a Sandbox or even Open World is also pretty Hard in that Demo it's a nice Vertical Slice but it's Logic complexity is pretty underwhelming and overall extremely predictable to even use these Terms here.

There are also some Logic tricks and Bugs to reach Goals faster ;)

Last edited:

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
[sic] I just feel cheated [sic]
Same here, I removed my pledge, this is simply a slap in the face of the backers, a utterly shitty move, so for you to enjoy the whole package of the game (cheats included), have to pledge at least $500... yeah.. right, with that kind of money I can do so much more

I feel betrayed, because the game is good, and have tons of potential, but giving such tiered privileges is utterly disgusting, this only promotes inequity and a lot of backers removing their pledges

So the devs thought that we all have a 6 figure paycheck every month or have the money to spent 500 buck on a game...

pirated game meme.jpg

Team Monolith, dude, be more realistic, your greed will be your downfall

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: allintine

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
@Coira
Nice one ;)

Hmm didn't work

There is a Fatal Error Progression Crash it seems if certain Logic conditions aren't meet loading the (Violet waking you up scene) Save Game isn't affected so reloading the save right before it avoids it.

So it can crash before this this was the first fatal error i experienced so far

Overall not my Art Style feels way to childish nice simple abstraction and overall execution though non the less on Unreal (though i could never accept these generic kid targets like fortnite either just not my world)

It feels like a wild Teen Sex Flick with a quer combo into Back to the Future at least at the beginning :D
And the Dialogs are hell crazy kidish as well the VAs will have a lot of fun here for sure "zhis recording outakes will heff to be a lot of fun" :D

But really the Term Sandbox needs to be taken out of the Advertising it is no Sandbox yet in anyways, it is a story driven Game with a linear progression which is defined by state of side quests (you can get via story progression directly or via pre scripted phone chats) which stands in relation with skill stats and ingame money (you earn through homework,fapping or other minigames like pizza delivery also in fully linear pre scripted style) and character interaction states through dialog (the right 1 time only multiple choice answer) or object decisions (gifts like chocolate, roses,perfume, crowbars ;)).
It just has some Sandbox Developer Elements but most of these are only in some way exposed to the End User such as the Character Creator yet.
Seeing the World as a Sandbox or even Open World is also pretty Hard in that Demo it's a nice Vertical Slice but it's Logic complexity is pretty underwhelming and overall extremely predictable to even use these Terms here.

There are also some Logic tricks and Bugs to reach Goals faster ;)
Thanks for all the feedback! :)

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Same here, I removed my pledge, this is simply a slap in the face of the backers, a utterly shitty move, so for you to enjoy the whole package of the game (cheats included), have to pledge at least $500... yeah.. right, with that kind of money I can do so much more

I feel betrayed, because the game is good, and have tons of potential, but giving such tiered privileges is utterly disgusting, this only promotes inequity and a lot of backers removing their pledges

So the devs thought that we all have a 6 figure paycheck every month or have the money to spent 500 buck on a game...

View attachment 1246500

Team Monolith, dude, be more realistic, your greed will be your downfall
Sorry to hear you feel about the cheats that way.
Just so you know, you get all cheats for 100 euro and not 500 euro, the 500 euro lets you add a whole new random encounter to the game, so it actually means many days of dedicated work from us to fulfill it, thus the height price tag (and it is limited to 1 Patron).

I am not saying 100$ is a small amount at all, though. But as stated before it is not meant as a price tag, it is just a small bonus for the especially generous Patrons, the cheats are not related to the game's content, nor would they even be in the game if it was not for these tiers. I mean there needs to be at least some reward for higher pledges, so I think some optional cheats are the next best thing.
And btw due to some feedback, we are already working on including some cheats into the 10 euro Tier :)

Reactions: allintine

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Nope it is not a right thing it will just higher the assumption for many from the outside into the direction of SCAMS and currently their is a Witch hunt starting on Unreal SCAMERS and every Dev with such crazy absurd monetization schemes will come under heavy fire in the future.
And it will Hurt those support heavily.
The Witch hunt is now starting on Youtube and it will reach mass media sooner or later as well many long time Industry Unreal Devs are starting it and they even analyze non Legaly Binded Scam schemes.

Last edited:

IsItNotMe

Jun 26, 2020
To be honest, the idea of the game is pretty interesting, boring as traveling around is slow and the models need work, but to an extent, it is interesting at least, as for the pricing, it's stupid and claiming that cheats are worth these prices is kind of stupid as well, in the US the pricing is $32 $63.50 and $127, going by what I'm reading you pay this per month, it would be cheaper to have someone just crack it soon as a new version is out, overall you should really rethink your pricing and rewards, really doesn't give off any vibes that are telling me that I should support the project :cautious:

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes