Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I agree with your point about the US pricing, I am also not a fan of the dollar prices on our page going up like this because the dollar dropped, but we are native to Euro and Patreon can not have different pieces for different currencies (as far as I know). I would rather have it be 10 Euro and 10 dollars...

Last edited:
Reactions: allintine

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
[Public Release] Version 0.10.0 with open-world dating and much more!

Hi everyone :)

There is a lot of new stuff in this version, one of the biggest new features is "open world dating" after progress in the story more and more girls get available in the world, depending on your relation state you have different things you can do, for example, invite to your room and hug.

We implemented google translation for 16 languages so not English speakers can enjoy the game.

Since it would be too much to talk about every change here is a list of all major updates:

-Open world dating (Up to "likes you" state in public version)

-Translation for 16 languages (Google translated)

-Better Task sorting (Main, sub and side tasks)

-New tasks that help with knowing what you have to do in school

-Hug Animation

-You can change clothing inside of a sandbox animation

-Create male looking characters in Creator

-Select genitals in the creator

-Fixed moral officer not showing up when revisiting space

-Added NPC girl at cliff (Creator Patreon reward)

-Nipple texture customization

-New male cloth and hair

-Added beards

-Emotions in creator

-Better Ghost Girl quick travel fly path

-Town NPCs now have 3D dialogue portrait

-Basic routines for some main girls (walk to and sit on bench, go to toilet)

-Dateable girl's current location shown on map

-New task to collect 10 stones, required for first uncle mission

-Fall of map save working inside ragdoll

-MC has fewer muscles and gains more muscles with higher fitness stat

-All NPCs are now character creator PNGs

-Glasses in the character creator

-randomize character button in creator

-Show/hide NPC PNG saves in creator

-Many minor bug fixes

Download for free at:
Trailer:

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Oh, this scene got replaced with her masturbating as we got negative feedback on her having sex with someone else, but good, point I will remove the image. You then probably saw all content there currently is :)
I don't know if changing the scene improves my impression of her. I mean, if she's still the "just likes one night stands with guys" type, then I don't see her as a very romanceable LI.

Some time ago I stopped playing because the saving system (only when you were sleeping) was very uncomfortable for me. Is this still the case or has it been modified?

Finally, I suppose this game is of the type one LI per game. No harem or ending with multiple LIs, Am I right?

Reactions: Nospamwss

Dauggie

Feb 16, 2021
Game looks good from images, sadly android doesn't have the main content I'm assuming, only the character creation hopefully in future we get some port

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I don't know if changing the scene improves my impression of her. I mean, if she's still the "just likes one night stands with guys" type, then I don't see her as a very romanceable LI.

Some time ago I stopped playing because the saving system (only when you were sleeping) was very uncomfortable for me. Is this still the case or has it been modified?

Finally, I suppose this game is of the type one LI per game. No harem or ending with multiple LIs, Am I right?
Saving is the same, it is basically the core of the game and how it works (days-based progress) so that won't change, but you can almost at any point (outside of a conversation) quick travel to your bed and just sleep.
You can go into a relationship with how many girls you like, but there might be consequences for being dishonest in the future.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
if ı want sex with someone but without mission can ı do
Not in this version, the adult sandbox currently just has Coira in it. In the 5 euro version, you can play the adult animations with all the girls, tho.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Is there any point in playing if I cant even take a girls top off without fuckin paying for it?
You just can't do it in the "open-world dating" menu, inside story nudity, and sex happens. "Open-world dating" is a fresh feature thus currently Supporter Patreon only, but next months public version will have it for free :)

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Saving is the same, it is basically the core of the game and how it works (days-based progress) so that won't change, but you can almost at any point (outside of a conversation) quick travel to your bed and just sleep.
You can go into a relationship with how many girls you like, but there might be consequences for being dishonest in the future.
Is there a walkthrough to know the points that each answer gives?

If the game isn't harem, I prefer to just have sex scenes with one LI and romantically ignore the rest. However, when I started it there were 2 LIs that interested me (and one that not at all, the redhead)... I will have to start again, but I don't know if I really want to choose between them.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
From what I see and more or less what has been published, I see that this is another case like Galactic monster quest (and other titles of them), where unless you pay in this case for a level in patreon, you don´t have access to content beyond one or two public scenes.

And since the progression in this state is very slow and only if you pay before you have access to cheat or faster ways of progress, you cannot come up with your own idea about the title and whether to pay or not.

And since the creator of the title is constantly checking, any attempt to pass the full version or pass a crack to release the content of the public version (which would be the lowest tier version in patreon) is disabled since almost immediately it would be deleted or said user banned from the page.

By God, I know and understand that financing to develop a title is not easy, I know that not all of us can be like those of Mity, Summer saga or other fat people that even if it leaks, they continue to generate high income and even the one that leaks benefits them.

But come on, if all the developments after presenting themselves, attracting a few or those necessary to maintain the project, are locked up and entrenched in a fort until God knows when, I´m not surprised that things are as they are or go where they can go.

Anyway, with nothing more to add, I retire.

P.D: I know that it seems that it closed to dry without more, but after having written half a book of the bible like 2 times, I have come to the conclusion that it says or exposes whatever it is, it would make a very fat mess. For what and since I like to see the circus that is unfortunately becoming several threads of this page, I abstain and instead, I will gladly sit down and delight myself with seeing the future of things, regardless of whether they go down one path or another.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
From what I see and more or less what has been published, I see that this is another case like Galactic monster quest (and other titles of them), where unless you pay in this case for a level in patreon, you don´t have access to content beyond one or two public scenes.

And since the progression in this state is very slow and only if you pay before you have access to cheat or faster ways of progress, you cannot come up with your own idea about the title and whether to pay or not.

And since the creator of the title is constantly checking, any attempt to pass the full version or pass a crack to release the content of the public version (which would be the lowest tier version in patreon) is disabled since almost immediately it would be deleted or said user banned from the page.

By God, I know and understand that financing to develop a title is not easy, I know that not all of us can be like those of Mity, Summer saga or other fat people that even if it leaks, they continue to generate high income and even the one that leaks benefits them.

But come on, if all the developments after presenting themselves, attracting a few or those necessary to maintain the project, are locked up and entrenched in a fort until God knows when, I´m not surprised that things are as they are or go where they can go.

Anyway, with nothing more to add, I retire.

P.D: I know that it seems that it closed to dry without more, but after having written half a book of the bible like 2 times, I have come to the conclusion that it says or exposes whatever it is, it would make a very fat mess. For what and since I like to see the circus that is unfortunately becoming several threads of this page, I abstain and instead, I will gladly sit down and delight myself with seeing the future of things, regardless of whether they go down one path or another.
Hey, thanks for sharing your thoughts :)

To address some of your concerns:

1) "pay only"
There is really not much adult content in the Patreon version compared to the Public version, besides the adult sandbox (which is not even part of the main game). And the public version is just about 1-2 months behind so stuff gets free over time anyway.

2)"pirate prevention"
Zero effort to prevent piracy is being done, no links get deleted whatsoever.
We really appreciate people not leaking it, tho. It means more money can be put into developing the game, thus making the development faster, and since things become free over time anyway it benefits people playing the free version just as much as anyone else. :)

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes