Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
are there any plans on adding sexual content with Violet? :)
Play it first and you will realize this is inside
tough not for the Sandbox but the Sandbox is so limited currently that the In Game animations are even much much better.
The whole "Sandbox" is currently not more than a very very simple Interactive Gallery player and is technically super limited.

Reactions: Team Monolith

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
are there any plans on adding sexual content with Violet? :)
There already is :) Keep doing all tasks and it will eventually start Violet's questline, tell me if you want more specific instructions but saying how Violet's questline starts would be a mild spoiler.

Reactions: Kingvlad

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
In terms of overall actual story development Playtime Monolith Bay currently is a real Vertical Slice with a well developed visible Quested Storyline.
And it makes even sense even if it's rather crazy Sense ;)
In those terms Project Helius has shown virtual nothing of it's real Gameplay.

If it wouldn't have had that i would have not played it to the end, so that was a achievement itself ;)
If you want to progress you know there is more behind it and Monolith Bay succeed in wanting me to progress and understand those characters development and their Journey, even if it was a very Grinding Minigame driven path ;)
And you gonna also see Violets development if you can be keeped interested enough over this not so short Story introduction playtime :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Team Monolith

RosesInBlue

Mar 4, 2018
I don't have a personal issue with simply allowing people to pledge to higher tiers. It's a donation to support the development, it's not necessarily a product you purchase. And then wanting to have some unique reward for those high tier supporters makes sense, throwing in access to some dev tool features is a good candidate for a reward of perceived value to the supporters. Even tho I approve of the implementation, apparently it's not working for the optics. People seem to want the ridiculously high tiers to have very inconsequential rewards for it not to appear as gate keeping content. (Content that wasn't on the table before looking for features to reward these high tiers anyway. I disagree with the rationality of the complaints while I understand the emotionality.)

Last edited:

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Now, if we pay for the Steam version will we have access to the cheats?
They won't be in the steam version, their only purpose is as a small bonus for heigh Tier pledges.
But people seem to want them a lot more than we thought they would, making the "small" rather relative. We will look into moving some of the cheats into cheaper tiers over the course of the next updates.

Last edited:

thaivirginboy

Apr 6, 2020
So basically , we have to pay for sex scene , adult sandbox and future feature isn't it ? so weird for me to have to paid for feature that every adult game should have for free , if you want to sell let's sell if you want everybody to try don't cut core feature.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
So basically , we have to pay for sex scene , adult sandbox and future feature isn't it ? so weird for me to have to paid for feature that every adult game should have for free , if you want to sell let's sell if you want everybody to try don't cut core feature.
No, there is only 1 sex scene more in the paid version, the rest is already included :) The adult sandbox just lets you play animations that also happen in the story :)

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
First of I would only recommend playing on low graphics settings if the game is unplayable otherwise, as you can see MC even lose his shape :D

Order of events is, Get task -> go there -> can't open the door, uncle messages via phone chat, read it and he you tells you do get a job to earn some money and buy a crowbar -> walk back home(don't glitch yourself down the cliff somehow) -> go-to pizza parlor and make money -> buy crowbar and go there again to open it up.

Did you do all these things in order?

Dec 7, 2019
First of I would only recommend playing on low graphics settings if the game is unplayable otherwise, as you can see MC even lose his shape :D

Order of events is, Get task -> go there -> can't open the door, uncle messages via phone chat, read it and he you tells you do get a job to earn some money and buy a crowbar -> walk back home(don't glitch yourself down the cliff somehow) -> go-to pizza parlor and make money -> buy crowbar and go there again to open it up.

Did you do all these things in order?
I tried to get back by jumping off the cliff, but I failed.We had to go back the way we had come.Then make money to buy crowbars.But every time I save, I get an error and jump out of the game. Is that because I'm driving high quality?

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I tried to get back by jumping off the cliff, but I failed.We had to go back the way we had come.Then make money to buy crowbars.But every time I save, I get an error and jump out of the game. Is that because I'm driving high quality?
The first time I hear of this error, maybe your hardware has issues with ue4, sadly I don't know of any way to fix that besides using different hardware :/

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes