Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
I thikn that U finished the game since theres no more to do but there are a few newer girls which you can not talk to yet... and with the girls thar already are here nothing...kinda complicated and Im in m max sex appeal, PD. the spanish translation...its only with google translate but I guess is a start somehow, good job deves! cant wait to see a newer udate.

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
And now Luke is cosplaying the proffeso Xavier but without the chair XD
And when you enter or exit from a room you can see the insides of Lukes brains...creepy
And Debbie, when yoy ask her to go to your room, she permanenly moves there :p
The ghost girl is totally missed from the map, only works for fast travel,
The good thing to say is that the water, reflections and moonlight shadows are pretty neat!
@
Team Monolith

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
And now Luke is cosplaying the proffeso Xavier but without the chair XD
And when you enter or exit from a room you can see the insides of Lukes brains...creepy
And Debbie, when yoy ask her to go to your room, she permanenly moves there :p
The ghost girl is totally missed from the map, only works for fast travel,
The good thing to say is that the water, reflections and moonlight shadows are pretty neat!
@
Team Monolith
In the sandbox theres onl the BJ scene and only Coira so...I think that you guys are limiting the game prett much.

StrangeUserName

Oct 16, 2019
I'm french and I can say the french translation is bad, some sentences are incomprehensible, and it's strange to see the sister use the second person of plural to speak with her brother. Maybe you can employ a french translator or ask help from your french community to translate.

Reactions: reeroll

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I'm french and I can say the french translation is bad, some sentences are incomprehensible, and it's strange to see the sister use the second person of plural to speak with her brother. Maybe you can employ a french translator or ask help from your french community to translate.
Thanks for the feedback, since we are still heavily developing text nothing is final and subject to change, thus human-made translation is not worth it, yet. We will look into human translation once we have a more final version. :)

zalazane

May 16, 2020
stuck item.png map.png this is a gem stone that is far off the path to the left on the way to the church that you need to use the crowbar on, it is stuck behind an invisible barrier that I can't find a way through. idk if this is a bug or not because I'm not too far into the game (just got the crowbar). but if it is no one will be able to collect all 40 till it is fixed. (playing on the 0.10.0 build) (edited to show location on map)

Last edited:

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
View attachment 1269446 View attachment 1269453 this is a gem stone that is far off the path to the left on the way to the church that you need to use the crowbar on, it is stuck behind an invisible barrier that I can't find a way through. idk if this is a bug or not because I'm not too far into the game (just got the crowbar). but if it is no one will be able to collect all 40 till it is fixed. (playing on the 0.10.0 build) (edited to show location on map)
Thanks for the report, the collision is actually broken, will be fixed next version :) (you don't need more than 20 stones for anything currently so don't worry about skipping that one for now)

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
this game seems interesting eenough... can anyone tell me any fiesty gameplay yet or is it still in developement stages ? will i end up finishing the whole game in 30 mins ?

zalazane

May 16, 2020
this game seems interesting eenough... can anyone tell me any fiesty gameplay yet or is it still in developement stages ? will i end up finishing the whole game in 30 mins ?
There's a decent amount of gameplay, and there are a couple spicy scenes without going into spoiler territory, if you become a supporter of his and get the supporter version there is even more spice.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
[Supporter-Release] Version 0.13.0 with a lot of new Coira content, a threesome animation, Supporter Patron cheats and more!

Hi everyone :)

This update focuses on fleshing out the dating progression of Monolith Bay for one character, in this case Coira. In the future similar experiences will be released for the other main characters of the game.
The update will bring you 7 new sequences focusing around Coira (Including 1-2h of new content with adult scenes). Here the headlines of the new sequences:

1) Save Coira from the bully

2) Coira and the hole

3) The house party

4) The date in the woods

5) Final face off

6) Coira invites a friend

7) The decision

-Walk-speed and change weather cheats now available for supporter patrons

-Customizable controls in settings and updated settings-UI visuals

-You can message Girls from your phone and let them come to you.

-Crouch by pressing Ctrl

-Threesome animation in the adult sandbox.

-Added Turkish translation

-and many minor bug fixes

Supporter patrons download:

Preview Video:

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes