TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
It looks interesting overall but too early to give a clear feedback. I'm not sure how motivated the devs are to work on this on a long term, how long it might take and how much content they actually can put in it as promised. I'll wait a bit before going for the support to have a clear understanding to where it goes.

Reactions: Team Monolith

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Censored: Yes (for public ver.) :poop:
I watched the trailer. It looks okay. However the censorship is a huge turnoff. Last game that tried this sort of model, where the only public version and/or the first public version, was censored like this didn't fair well. That's not how you get people to be interested in your game :D
I was tempted, why isn't censored in the filter list?

Reactions: Nospamwss

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
Its ok to use google translation for now, but for real release later, better you do proper translation...as its not wise to use machine translation on proper game, the meaning can be wrong, very very wrong ..sometimes lol.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Yea looks like your GPU is to old to support the directX the game needs :/
I now have a new more up to date PC and finally tried out the game. I am really liking it. I am also pleased to hear you say pregnancy is planned, that is a big plus for me. My only initial concern is if there is gonna be a grind in this. I am loving the sandbox and character creator though, and as I said once pregnancy gets added in the future someday, it will make it even more enjoyable for me. I am saving for some more stuff for my PC like a bigger SSD, but if my financials are fine I will want to help support on Patreon.

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I was tempted, why isn't censored in the filter list?
Outdated, the game is 100% uncensored :)

Team Monolith Already have a date for steam release ?
We aim for around October, but no promises yet :)

Its ok to use google translation for now, but for real release later, better you do proper translation...as its not wise to use machine translation on proper game, the meaning can be wrong, very very wrong ..sometimes lol.
Sure, many ppl requested multi-language support, for example for Russian, this was just the only feasible way to do it for now, since the text is still getting changed a lot. If the game's scripts are close to final we will look into human-made translation. (but probably not for all 16 languages that might be a bit to much work)

Reactions: Aluks90

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hey, thanks for sharing your thoughts :)

To address some of your concerns:

1) "pay only"
There is really not much adult content in the Patreon version compared to the Public version, besides the adult sandbox (which is not even part of the main game). And the public version is just about 1-2 months behind so stuff gets free over time anyway.

2)"pirate prevention"
Zero effort to prevent piracy is being done, no links get deleted whatsoever.
We really appreciate people not leaking it, tho. It means more money can be put into developing the game, thus making the development faster, and since things become free over time anyway it benefits people playing the free version just as much as anyone else. :)
I don't understand why, if an update is going to be free in a reasonable time (1 or 2 months maximum), there are people who cannot wait.

On the other hand, I don't know what the free sandbox is exactly about, but if it's not part of the story itself, it's probably the type of content that doesn't interest me.

Are there repeatable events to win affection / love with LIs? I don't like the saving system too much, and without a guide that gives me the answers that may interest me (mainly with the LI that I want), it would be nice to have repeatable events that allow you to improve the relationship with them.

On the other hand, I suppose you can (romantically) ignore all the LIs and focus only on the one (s) you intend to have a relationship with at the end of the game (and hopefully only have scenes with her or them). Are all endings going to include a single LI? Or could there be one that includes 2 or more LIs? (From what I have read, this second option seems unlikely, but it's to know)

Reactions: Team Monolith

kinkoweedz

May 20, 2019
Going to skip for now, unless you really like the art style I would do the same.

From my view it felt like playing a free to play game with the paid convivence and locked features. Which don't get me wrong, is pretty much what it is since I haven't paid for this game. But as someone who finically supports development after a good experience and not coxed into it, I didn't like the handicap of the f2p model.

it felt like they came up with problems that the supporting the Patreon solve such as movement. walking around collecting the gems, some long ass walk up a cliff that you cant jump off to save time; which you need to do numerous times; but if you support it, you get cheat codes which makes you faster. The location didn't add anything, it could of been down the street and made sense, the walk seemed forced to me.

Maybe I missed something but with my experience; I wish they just locked content not made the F2P experience long and dull.

The art style looks amazing, the animations are good and looking at the roadmap looks quite promising. I'll keep an eye on it but not going to support it right now as it was just too long.

Reactions: Samken

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Going to skip for now, unless you really like the art style I would do the same.

From my view it felt like playing a free to play game with the paid convivence and locked features. Which don't get me wrong, is pretty much what it is since I haven't paid for this game. But as someone who finically supports development after a good experience and not coxed into it, I didn't like the handicap of the f2p model.

it felt like they came up with problems that the supporting the Patreon solve such as movement. walking around collecting the gems, some long ass walk up a cliff that you cant jump off to save time; which you need to do numerous times; but if you support it, you get cheat codes which makes you faster. The location didn't add anything, it could of been down the street and made sense, the walk seemed forced to me.

Maybe I missed something but with my experience; I wish they just locked content not made the F2P experience long and dull.

The art style looks amazing, the animations are good and looking at the roadmap looks quite promising. I'll keep an eye on it but not going to support it right now as it was just too long.
There really is no pay-to-play model intended here, pretty much all content added to the game gets free over time of 1-2 months.

The faster walking speed cheat is not meant as a paid solution to long-distance travel. Cheats are meant as a thing to mess around with when you completed the game not to be used on the first playthrough. There are 2 solutions for long-distance travel included in the free version 1) a bike you can buy at the pawn shop 2) quick travel (after unlocking it rather early into the story) from the map inside the pause menu :)

Last edited:

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
So the shared version is incredibly locked down. Any links for the Patreon version?
What do you mean by locked down? If you mean anything besides the very optional cheats and the adult sandbox it is probably just very new and will become free in 1-2 months :)

Reactions: Jarul

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
What do you mean by locked down? If you mean anything besides the very optional cheats and the adult sandbox it is probably just very new and will become free in 1-2 months :)
Space quest have been implemented?
PS. You need someone for friendly UX - translation show that :)

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Paid Early Access is a very neat distribution model it can benefit everyone, still extra tier monetization of debug features is hmm edgy.

+ Not censored (neither non Patreon bonus trust point)
+ Paid Early Access Model (timeframe 1 Month ? next release cycle ?)
+ Crazy funny character dialogs :D
- Steam Accepted Adult Comic Art Style (though very good worked out Story and character development)
- Extra tiers for the simplest Game Logic features

Last edited:
Reactions: thaivirginboy
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes