Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
If it's animated it should be tagged as animated I think, I only saw this on a different site, I'm not sure if I encountered it before but I don't remember, probably missed because it wasn't tagged correctly.

Previews look good but is the public version still censored?

Btw, it's better not to force people to support you in any way, it should be voluntary. The people who try to force it always earn less than their potential. DC didn't waste his time with this crap and now look at thim earning more than a million a year. That's just my take on the matter. Good luck on the project.
I look into adding that tag, and the game is 100% uncensored :)

Reactions: DigitalFire

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
That's the first time I hear that happen, does C:\Users\*Your user name*\AppData\Local\MonolithBay\saved exist and is there something in it?
Yes the saved folder exists and is populated with the config, logs and savegame folders. The savegame folder is also populated with a ton of .sav files which seem to be for various game stats, flags and progress.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Yes the saved folder exists and is populated with the config, logs and savegame folders. The savegame folder is also populated with a ton of .sav files which seem to be for various game stats, flags and progress.
Well then the save does exist, you should see them in the game, maybe your user doesn't have the required permissions to read them?

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Well then the save does exist, you should see them in the game, maybe your user doesn't have the required permissions to read them?
Not sure why that would be the issue as I only have one user on this PC and it is the admin user. Only other thing I can possibly think of that might have caused the issue is that at one point during my play session my system drive ran out of space as I was downloading something in the background and I think I made a save or two while there was no space left. No errors or anything popped up while making these saves and the game made it appear as though everything was being saved as normal. So, not entirely sure what sort of effect an issue like that would have on the other save files that were made while there was space. I've attached my monolith bay folder from appdata incase you wana take a look and try using it.

Sep 9, 2018
Also, make sure to visit Pamela at her hood at the lake, there is some easy-to-miss Patreon only content. About the moral officer, you find him in the room where you talk with everyone before splitting up. And yes the only reason to get back there is to repeat flying and the morale officer.

I think I got her quest done, did the bike race and skinny dipped.

I'm not sure how to get the peep doggy scene with Coira though?

Last edited:

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
I have one mission left at the moment(to ask Debbie out on a date)

From now on *How many more scenes will I see?*
I mean *Scenes 18+*

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Not sure why that would be the issue as I only have one user on this PC and it is the admin user. Only other thing I can possibly think of that might have caused the issue is that at one point during my play session my system drive ran out of space as I was downloading something in the background and I think I made a save or two while there was no space left. No errors or anything popped up while making these saves and the game made it appear as though everything was being saved as normal. So, not entirely sure what sort of effect an issue like that would have on the other save files that were made while there was space. I've attached my monolith bay folder from appdata incase you wana take a look and try using it.
Thanks, for the files, and yes looks like the game trying to write save data while your drive was full corrupted the save, I will look into how to prevent that from happening. :)

I think I got her quest done, did the bike race and skinny dipped.

I'm not sure how to get the peep doggy scene with Coira though?
Oh, this scene got replaced with her masturbating as we got negative feedback on her having sex with someone else, but good, point I will remove the image. You then probably saw all content there currently is :)

how do I fix the game from crashing with fatal error popup? Does anybody know?
does the error say more then just fatal error?

is character customization adult sandbox patreon only still?
Currently, only Coira and MC are in the free version of the adult sandbox, but we will let more and more become free over time :)

I have one mission left at the moment(to ask Debbie out on a date)

From now on *How many more scenes will I see?*
I mean *Scenes 18+*
In the public version, there are no more 18+ scenes at this point.

the game looks good i guess but bruh 10$ for the lattest version of the game good luck
We also have a 5$ Tier that gives all the paid features like fully unlock sandbox and is not far behind the latest version in general :) But everyone can decide himself if they want to support our project, if not time will make stuff become free anyway :)

Reactions: Disco-Inferno

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Also, have you ever thought about put in gallery mode? Should be fun to use
The sandbox is our interpretation of a gallery, you can basically play the animations with every character, we still need to add more locations to it, tho :)

gchero21

Aug 14, 2019
after i collect the items from the church on the hill, my game progression gets locked. you cant go into the garage to give your uncle the items and all other tasks are marked complete so my file is basically dead

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
after i collect the items from the church on the hill, my game progression gets locked. you cant go into the garage to give your uncle the items and all other tasks are marked complete so my file is basically dead
Currently, you never actually give the stone back to uncle this quest line ends there, sorry for the confusion. If you do all tasks, something should happen the next day you wake up. If it does not maybe you missed Violet's quest line? When you wake up MC should be stating he wants to have some fun with the mag on his desk, doing so will trigger this quest line.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
cant get the abandoned building mission to trigger i ride there and no cutscene
If you ride there something already seems off, as you can't even have a bike before it because you need to do it to be able to find a job and get money to buy the bike. So really no clue what's going on, sorry :/

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Well, this was a headache. The really frustrating thing is that the part of the game I played was actually pretty fun. Unfortunately, the wannabe GTA mini-game with ragdoll physics just plain doesn't work if you don't play driving games (unless you go wicked slow, and even then you risk getting run over or having a vehical spawn on yours, and even a nudge from another vehicle results in .5-2 minutes of follow-up collisions, generally followed by a 20-40 second flight through the air. Really, if even a single wheel goes off the ground it's gonna end with the car on it's roof or falling through the map). Eventually I manged to finish it twice and have enough money to just search the variable, but variable editing really shouldn't be nessassary to be able to progress. I then used the crowbar, saw the scene, and promptly fell through the ground for the 15th time on my way back. Naturally the emergency fall protection thing didn't work (likely due to the presence of water). Gave up at that point. Has potential, but the mini-game is beyond obxosious for those who aren't fans of driving games, and the map has enough holes that I'd call it actively hostile to anyone trying to explore and find the treasure hunt stones. There seems to be a quick travel option that unlocks at some point, but you may want to consider unlocking parts of it sooner (and relocking if there's an impending area transition event), at least until the game reaches a point where falling through the map occurs less often. Either that or have an emergency warp button.

Might be more polished on the patreon version, but this one's pretty rough.

For those having trouble with the driving game: ditch the (recommended) controller, keyboard and mouse offers much better control
Could it be that you have really low FPS? The ragdoll and car depend on physics and unreal engine physics tends to become as you described when the fps are really low (below 20). You should aim for 60 fps and at least 30 fps by reducing the graphics settings and the issues you describe should be gone. If your PC can't reach 30fps on low I am sorry, there is currently nothing you can do about it.
Wasn't monitoring the FPS, neither camera or movement were causing any significant stuttering. I did limit the graphics initially due to having an older video card (shadows, foliage, distance), maxing them out afterwards didn't cause any significant decrease in performance. Did note that lowering foliage forces the male body into a base form that doesn't align properly though (observed on the MC and his uncle, presumably effects all males).

I'll confirm it on the next public version, but unless I got an abnormally consistent low fps I doubt that's the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Team Monolith

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
So, the game actually has incest content but because of Patreon policy dev change the sister to step-sister. Maybe in future, dev will add incest patch maybe.

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes