Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
hello team monolith in the free version some characters appear naked to me because yes
is it some mistake?
because in cheats I have since everyone has clothes
But did you use the make everyone nude cheat? Maybe there is a problem when turning it off again.

xecamm

Jul 8, 2020
Besides the mostly blocked gallery, whats the difference in content between this and patreon version?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
No, that's not normal, strange. What are your specs?
i5 9400f, 16GB ram, GTX 750 1Gb. Maybe its because I only have 1GB vram? But other more demanding games like Gta V and Battlefield 5 work fine without any textures problem. I have a GT 710 2gb laying around but that card is even worse.

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Besides the mostly blocked gallery, whats the difference in content between this and patreon version?
from the faq:

-An 20-50 min long adventure after entering uncle's portal
-4 more dating sequences with Coira
-All characters and animations are unlocked in the adult sandbox
-Choose pubic hair mode at game start and more open world dating levels unlockable
-A demo of the upcoming new adventure, start it by interaction with the globe in your room.

I did not touch it until after seeing that the girl had no clothes
Weird, the first time I hear that happen. Will look into it. :)

i5 9400f, 16GB ram, GTX 750 1Gb. Maybe its because I only have 1GB vram? But other more demanding games like Gta V and Battlefield 5 work fine without any textures problem. I have a GT 710 2gb laying around but that card is even worse.
Hmm yes, that should be more than enough, I played it on way worse specs. Maybe UE4 has specific issues with that GPU, sorry I don't think there is anything I can do about it :/

• Sad
Reactions: NukaCola

ADZ2EM

Jul 20, 2021
Is there a scene replay system in this game, or in the works?

Edit: even better would be if there is a scene replay system, but you could swap the character models in that scene (violet becomes prof, coira becomes mc, etc). Would lead to some interesting situations ...

Last edited:

CaptainCrash

Aug 21, 2020
Bike Race option with Pamela is grayed out (not clickable). So I clicked on Actions, gave her a bunch of roses and lvl'd up relationship to ask her on a date. But then it says "fitness state 'lightweight' needed, do more bike races with Pam". Which I cannot do because it is grayed out. What gives?

tekCys

Jun 5, 2017
Question.. i remember some kinda space quest or something and is it still in the game (public version or only on patreon version)?
If so.. how do we or can we trigger the quest?

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I helped a travelling girl to her destination at the beach, she said she will give a nice little reward. Then there's a pause and she says that will be our little secret. Did I just miss out on an adult scene?

CaptainCrash

Aug 21, 2020
I helped a travelling girl to her destination at the beach, she said she will give a nice little reward. Then there's a pause and she says that will be our little secret. Did I just miss out on an adult scene?
Yes. You are not alone in experiencing this. I've replayed that part twice and it skips the 'reward'. Based on the encounter, and the 2 second pause, it's probably nothing more than a kiss :p

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

keith111100

Jun 10, 2017
hello team monolith in the free version some characters appear naked to me because yes
is it some mistake?
because in cheats I have since everyone has clothes
Actually i found fix for this problem, simply go into character creator, load main_coira , then go to clothes tab and put some clothes to the character, go back to save/load tab and overwrite the character, done! Now Coira will wear clothes again!

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
Bike Race option with Pamela is grayed out (not clickable). So I clicked on Actions, gave her a bunch of roses and lvl'd up relationship to ask her on a date. But then it says "fitness state 'lightweight' needed, do more bike races with Pam". Which I cannot do because it is grayed out. What gives?
I have to assume it is locked behind the Patreon paywall.

• Angry
Reactions: Fio_012@@

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I personally couldn't get it to work. The game starts, but when brought to the foreground, it freezes. If, on the other hand, I bring up the folder from which it started, I clearly see below that it works .... :oops::eek::cry:

• Angry
Reactions: Fio_012@@
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes