Mar 16, 2021
The start of this game probably puts a lot ppl off, well at least that's how it effected me. The first quest I'm told to do is to walk across the whole map to collect something from ruins on the hill across the town. So it take me like 20 min to get there, only to find out that can't get inside the damn church. I would continue playing if at least i could jump down from that hill but the dev has prevented me
You actually can ragdoll off the hill, I think the devs meta comments are meant to poke fun at the fact that you can break every bone rolling down the hill only to walk away like nothing happened at the bottom. It's one of my favorite things to do in the game atm.

CaptainCrash

Aug 21, 2020
How do you use a controller on PC version? I plugged in my PS4 dualshock controller to my PC via USB cable and the game doesn't pick it up. (I have used the controller on my PC before with the PS4 remoteplay app and it works). Is this only for an XBOX controller? I don't have one of those, but I'm going to try with my Stadia controller.

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
[Public Release] Version 0.12.0 with Coira dating sequences and some general improvements!

Hi everyone :)
This month's free update adds 3 new Coira dating sequences and also adds some general improvements like a free bike before you go to the church for the first time, to avoid long walking times. There is now also an autosave happening every time you sleep, and from the main menu, you can now press continue to start from the latest save. Here is a summary of the most important changes:

-3 Coira dating sequences
-Get a bike before going to church for the first time, so you never have to walk to it
-Autosave and continue in the main menu
-Mount bike with a hotkey (B)
-Fix D sometimes being limp
-Many minor bug fixes

Download for free at:

°Vergil°

Aug 2, 2021
How do you use a controller on PC version? I plugged in my PS4 dualshock controller to my PC via USB cable and the game doesn't pick it up. (I have used the controller on my PC before with the PS4 remoteplay app and it works). Is this only for an XBOX controller? I don't have one of those, but I'm going to try with my Stadia controller.
It usually works for me in combination with the tool DS4Windows.

Reactions: CaptainCrash

Nickoshephard

Jul 2, 2017
Guys, i trying to change some graphics settings, but nothing happens. Game still looks like blurred ps4 GTA V :D Anyone knows, how i could fix this?

Oct 22, 2017
Im new to this. Grafics reminds me of Bonetown and a little bit GTA rip of.
Is it worth trying or after 1 year construction just poor content?

Problem X

Feb 23, 2021
too much lowpoly to my taste, its no interesting (n):poop: if it to be so poor graphics make 2D already
3d poor graphics no one deserve it :sick:

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
if all else fails you can try DS4Windows (that is if the game even supports a controller), that'll make a DS4 work in just about any game that doesn't support the DS4, it'll be seen as an Xbox controller). get the ryochan7 build as its still supported and updated, the Jays2Kings build is pretty much dead and hasn't been updated in a while.

Reactions: CaptainCrash

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I'm kind of lost, I played the 0.11 with an old save, and didn't find any new quest...
Is there a Walkthrough or anything that could help ? I charge my save but I'm lost and don't know what I'm supposed to do :-(

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes