Rev

Apr 25, 2017
Patreon reward-tiers without rewards sounds fun :D
Well, if you ever make a project on Patreon I wish you much luck with that, but I don't think it will work for us.
Anyway, as I said before this conversation is getting kinda pointless. Just as a heads up that this is my last reply to you concerning this topic ;)
First I want to say - good luck with the game, I hope it becomes a springboard for better things for you.

I'd also like to say that I'm not a fan of your heavy handed attempts at monetisation. I think it could be your Achilles heel.
I like many others have grown tired of scams and shitty quality attempts at games which charge full price for bad work, this is what creates many "pirates". An example being - If I see some program or game that I think I may like I will pirate it first, sadly this is the only way to check out the full feature list, and if I like it, I buy it. If I don't like it, I delete it.
I have no problem paying for something that is good but I'll be damned before I pay through the nose for shitty quality. I believe that you are limiting your potential customer base by locking so much behind a paywall. I enjoyed the earlier iterations of your game but how do I know if the blocked features are worth it? I don't. Game deleted, no sale for you. How many others have you also lost in this way? maybe only a few, maybe many. But that's your choice.

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
First I want to say - good luck with the game, I hope it becomes a springboard for better things for you.

I'd also like to say that I'm not a fan of your heavy handed attempts at monetisation. I think it could be your Achilles heel.
I like many others have grown tired of scams and shitty quality attempts at games which charge full price for bad work, this is what creates many "pirates". An example being - If I see some program or game that I think I may like I will pirate it first, sadly this is the only way to check out the full feature list, and if I like it, I buy it. If I don't like it, I delete it.
I have no problem paying for something that is good but I'll be damned before I pay through the nose for shitty quality. I believe that you are limiting your potential customer base by locking so much behind a paywall. I enjoyed the earlier iterations of your game but how do I know if the blocked features are worth it? I don't. Game deleted, no sale for you. How many others have you also lost in this way? maybe only a few, maybe many. But that's your choice.
Hey, thanks for nice wishes and feedback :)
Just wanted to let you know our public version is 100% free and uncensored and has at least 90% of the game's content, we also update it frequently on the 15th of every month. Just the newest stuff is Patreon only. Do you really think that is not enough to "test" if a game is worth buying? We have to monetize at least something after all... :)

Last edited:

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
[Supporter-Release] Version 0.14.0 the adventure continues!

Hi everyone :)

This month's update brings you part 1 one of the next main story adventure!

!!Spoiler ahead!!

In search of MC's parents and to rescue Lisa our heroes enter uncle's portal again. The last time they landed in a world related to space shooter games, this time it brings them to a Caribbean pirate environment, where MC has to overcome tasks in the style of classic adventure games. Here a list of all changes:

-Part 1 of the new main story adventure
-12 new pirate related clothes and 4 hair styles in creator
-New character Captain Bonnie
-Sex in the new area with Captain Bonnie
-Buy bike before going to church for the first time, so you never have to walk to it
-Fix D sometimes being limp
-Autosave and continue
-Mount bike with hotkey (B)
-Many bug fixes

Video preview:
Supporter patrons download:

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
Anyone know what the min. system requirements are for running this? My laptop's kinda dated, wondering if it'll run :(

Also, is the android version the same as the PC version, or are there missing features?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Anyone know what the min. system requirements are for running this? My laptop's kinda dated, wondering if it'll run :(

Also, is the android version the same as the PC version, or are there missing features?
It is a relatively resource intensive game, at least based on the level of textures etc.
The Android version is, as far as I remember, only the character generator, there is no other content.

• Sad
Reactions: sahadeva

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017

How dated are we talking (what GPU)? We have reports of the game running on low settings on pretty old laptops (like 7 years+ old)

Gengu

May 11, 2017
Just discorverd the game, did the Dev locking the content even it's going public or something?
I think it's fine if he want to lock the Cheat mode for his patrons only

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Patreon version: 0.14
Public version: 0.11

Is this another kind of F1 race against Mercedes using a Haas car??

raziel1092

May 11, 2017
Hey, thanks for nice wishes and feedback :)
Just wanted to let you know our public version is 100% free and uncensored and has at least 90% of the game's content, we also update it frequently on the 15th of every month. Just the newest stuff is Patreon only. Do you really think that is not enough to "test" if a game is worth buying? We have to monetize at least something after all... :)

according to your logic are you telling me that version 0.12.0, 0.13.0 and 0.14.0 is it only 10% of the game? that means you only added one new npc and maybe some new sexual positions so that 3 updates are only 10% of the game... 0% logic, stop lying the difference between both versions is at least 30% content

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
according to your logic are you telling me that version 0.12.0, 0.13.0 and 0.14.0 is it only 10% of the game? that means you only added one new npc and maybe some new sexual positions so that 3 updates are only 10% of the game... 0% logic, stop lying the difference between both versions is at least 30% content
What Vergil above me said :)

Damned9

Dec 15, 2018
The start of this game probably puts a lot ppl off, well at least that's how it effected me. The first quest I'm told to do is to walk across the whole map to collect something from ruins on the hill across the town. So it take me like 20 min to get there, only to find out that can't get inside the damn church. I would continue playing if at least i could jump down from that hill but the dev has prevented me

°Vergil°

Aug 2, 2021
The start of this game probably puts a lot ppl off, well at least that's how it effected me. The first quest I'm told to do is to walk across the whole map to collect something from ruins on the hill across the town. So it take me like 20 min to get there, only to find out that can't get inside the damn church. I would continue playing if at least i could jump down from that hill but the dev has prevented me
The latest version offers a free bike from the beginning. That makes it way faster to get there and back. This will be available in one of the upcoming free versions.

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes