Benzombie

Jun 7, 2017
this is the first 3d game that actually has a style that appeals to me, imma check it out, does anyone know is there's enough good content yet or should I wait?

DeyoZero

Jul 9, 2020
Sad to say I'm too overextended to add another $156 per year, and I won't play a half-crippled demo. I hope Team Monolith comes through on their promise to fully release the game for free. Or just... you know... sell the damn thing.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
I get where some people are coming from about piracy but there are some stingy people out there who just want something for free regardless. If the devs work hard on a game then they deserve to get paid for it.
Personally I agree with the idea that we get to try out a public version of the game to assess it. If the devs are doing a good job then good folks will feel encouraged to support it.

Sep 9, 2018
I get where some people are coming from about piracy but there are some stingy people out there who just want something for free regardless. If the devs work hard on a game then they deserve to get paid for it.
Personally I agree with the idea that we get to try out a public version of the game to assess it. If the devs are doing a good job then good folks will feel encouraged to support it.
Good moral! Except you're essentially paying the dev to test their game. The releases have plentful of bugs.
I've bought the supporter packages before because I saw potential but that's all it is.
The bug fixes that was promised was packaged in another 'VIP' build. So now some bug fixes are locked behind a pay wall.

Incog Ninja

Jul 5, 2020
Well that was a waste of time and internet data. On Android and if you're not patreon subscriber, you only have access to the character creator and you're locked out of the sandbox mode.

I understand the need for patreon-only content but at least tell us that sandbox is only available to patreon-subs before having us download the entire thing before you tell us that.

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I'm kind of lost, I played the 0.11 with an old save, and didn't find any new quest...
Is there a Walkthrough or anything that could help ? I charge my save but I'm lost and don't know what I'm supposed to do :-(
Sadly no-one really has made one, yet. What tasks you got? Maybe I can help :)

Sad to say I'm too overextended to add another $156 per year, and I won't play a half-crippled demo. I hope Team Monolith comes through on their promise to fully release the game for free. Or just... you know... sell the damn thing.
The steam version is coming end of October, and it is a one-time payment :)
Also, what promise "to fully release the game for free"? Yes, more and more things from the Patreon version will make it to the free version over time, but we never promised to make the full game free, this would not really make sense for a game that can get bought on steam :)

So,where's Coira in this version after blowjob?
There is info about that under the download: .We are not responsible for uploads here, I recommend downloading at our Patreon, it is usually more updated and you can find important information :)

Well that was a waste of time and internet data. On Android and if you're not patreon subscriber, you only have access to the character creator and you're locked out of the sandbox mode.

I understand the need for patreon-only content but at least tell us that sandbox is only available to patreon-subs before having us download the entire thing before you tell us that.
We spam this info all over the place at the downloads at our Patreon page . But we are not responsible for uploads here, I recommend downloading at our Patreon, it is usually more updated and you can find important information :)

Last edited:

TraderJoes

Aug 17, 2018
Agreed. I'm not getting stuck in that Patreon loophole where you spend $15 a month for minor updates that take 2-4+ months.
I'd rather pay a flat fee and have the game and receive updates. I've seen too many games go "Abandoned".

Reactions: Enigmanic and diolo

Incog Ninja

Jul 5, 2020
We spam this info all over the place at the downloads at our Patreon page . But we are not responsible for uploads here, I recommend downloading at our Patreon, it is usually more updated and you can find important information :)
A simple Developer's Note that says something along the lines of "Hey btw, you need to be a Patreon supporter to play the sandbox mode in Android." in the 1st post would fix all this.

Not everyone immediately goes to the Patreon page to check out a game they've just heard.

Either way, I don't care anymore and I'll just move on to the next one up in Latest Updates. Good luck on the game, I guess.

DeyoZero

Jul 9, 2020
The steam version is coming end of October, and it is a one-time payment :)
Also, what promise "to fully release the game for free"? Yes, more and more things from the Patreon version will make it to the free version over time, but we never promised to make the full game free, this would not really make sense for a game that can get bought on steam :)

"If you’re wondering why you can’t access the sandbox mode, buy our patreon monthly sub! We’re making everything free at the end of this year to give away to the community."

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017

"If you’re wondering why you can’t access the sandbox mode, buy our patreon monthly sub! We’re making everything free at the end of this year to give away to the community."
This is not us, we don't even have an account on that page, it is just someone using our name, looks like you can choose whatever name you want when commenting on that page... But who does something like that!?

I have a problem creating characters it says "missing writing permissions" any help?
Move your game to a folder where you have writing permissions. :)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Gabaw

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is this how the game supposed to look like? It feel like the texture not load in properly. I already set texture quality to ultra but nothing change
MonolithBay-Win64-Shipping_2021_08_17_11_45_27_692.jpg

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes