Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Team Monolith Pizza Delivery is hard to play with the keyboard already but you have no choice as it is imposible to drive using a gamepad. The forwards button puts you in reverse as well. And with the best gamepad you can't select the outfits to wear at the wardrobe or answer questions for homework. So it is still a mouse gamepad combo that is needed.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
when Velvet do HJ or BJ she talking "I'm cummming..." - how girl can cum from HJ or BJ?
Yea we haven't made different cum sequences for that, yet :D
Team Monolith Pizza Delivery is hard to play with the keyboard already but you have no choice as it is imposible to drive using a gamepad. The forwards button puts you in reverse as well. And with the best gamepad you can't select the outfits to wear at the wardrobe or answer questions for homework. So it is still a mouse gamepad combo that is needed.
Controller support is WIP. But driving the car works with the controller on my end, did you know you can rebind controls in the settings? Maybe something is set up wrong on your end.

Last edited:

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019

Controller support is WIP. But driving the car works with the controller on my end, did you know you can rebind controls in the settings? Maybe something is set up wrong on your end.
I have the same issue. I've already checked the controls twice. Reversing should be LT and accelerate forward should be RT. But no matter what, the assigned controls still only make the car go in reverse.

Reactions: Deckmaster

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017

Of course I have tried that before reporting it first. I'm not a gaming Noob. It is the same button which makes the mc run and as that is not in reverse the issue is not on us gamers side. :-D

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
In the version I tried it worked that's why I thought maybe something is wrong on your end :)
What version are you using? The pirated version uploaded here is not from us and not always the latest version with hotfixes, so I can't really provide support for it...

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
In the version I tried it worked that's why I thought maybe something is wrong on your end :)
What version are you using? The pirated version uploaded here is not from us and not always the latest version with hotfixes, so I can't really provide support for it...
Version 0.15.1 it is.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Version 0.15.1 it is.
So the pirated version from here... The official version is at v0.15.1b. So yeah idk about any issues the pirated version might have, sorry.
1632056596839.png
I mean we don't provide the version you can get here and also won't test it since it is rather dangerous. it would be the easiest thing in the world to upload a version here that has been modified by the anonymous uploader to include malware, and since you have to tell windows that you trust the file when opening it for the first time it can basically do whatever it wants to your PC. So yeah, pirating is not only illegal but also pretty dangerous for your PC. Just telling you, but it is up to you to decide if you take that risk :)

Last edited:

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
That still doesn't explain why the car is not driving forward. And to protect me from malware I have my virus scanner. Also the space mission the cannon cannot be destroyed in the end as it just kept regenerating the shield. Which by the way I attack with the space bar.

ADZ2EM

Jul 20, 2021
So the pirated version from here... The official version is at v0.15.1b. So yeah idk about any issues the pirated version might have, sorry.
View attachment 1412671
I mean we don't provide the version you can get here and also won't test it since it is rather dangerous. it would be the easiest thing in the world to upload a version here that has been modified by the anonymous uploader to include malware, and since you have to tell windows that you trust the file when opening it for the first time it can basically do whatever it wants to your PC. So yeah, pirating is not only illegal but also pretty dangerous for your PC. Just telling you, but it is up to you to decide if you take that risk :)
LOL!!!!

Totally not condescending at all ...

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
That still doesn't explain why the car is not driving forward. And to protect me from malware I have my virus scanner. Also the space mission the cannon cannot be destroyed in the end as it just kept regenerating the shield. Which by the way I attack with the space bar.
It does explain it because this issue might only exist in the pirated version... since I tested it in the latest version and it worked.
Also, this risk warning I did screenshot is not even from us but from the f95 moderator team, because it is a real thing. Also, an anti-virus program can't protect you if you run a malicious .exe and say you trust it... but honestly, like I already said I just wanted to inform you, and it is up to you what you do :)

ADZ2EM

Jul 20, 2021

Clean as a whistle.

Next fear-mongering tactic, please ...

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017

Clean as a whistle.

Next fear-mongering tactic, please ...
I already said anti-virus programs are powerless if you run a .exe and say you trust it (or why do you think it even asks). Also, they can just check for existing viruses, not anything simple self-made (what is really easy) If anti-virus programs would be as perfect as you think we would live in a better world :D
I mean the game can already write and delete files (for example game saves and character saves as .png) there is nothing stopping it from deleting other files...
And again the risk warning is from the f95 moderator team, and not from us.
I am not fear-mongering I am just educating about facts, I don't care about piracy or the game would not be DRM-free... but still people should know of the risk that comes with it. ;)

And btw from your account I can see you pretty much only care about our game here, and if there is an update you are always one of the first to comment. If you can't afford it or just don't want to pay does not matter to me but your dedication for the game we made means a lot to us, we really appreciate it :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CaptainCrash

ADZ2EM

Jul 20, 2021
I already said anti-virus programs are powerless if you run a .exe and say you trust it (or why do you think it even asks). Also, they can just check for existing viruses, not anything simple self-made (what is really easy) If anti-virus programs would be as perfect as you think we would live in a better world :D
I mean the game can already write and delete files (for example game saves and character saves as .png) there is nothing stopping it from deleting other files...
And again the risk warning is from the f95 moderator team, and not from us.
I am not fear-mongering I am just educating about facts, I don't care about piracy or the game would not be DRM-free... but still people should know of the risk that comes with it. ;)

And btw from your account I can see you pretty much only care about our game here, and if there is an update you are always one of the first to comment. If you can't afford it or just don't want to pay does not matter to me but your dedication for the game we made means a lot to us, we really appreciate it :)
Uh-huh ...

HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
Do you know that you have to attack the cannon at its back? For this it makes no difference if the shield is up, just the big projectiles stop for a short while if schields are down. This is helpful to get behind the cannon and you need to be close to the cannon to become fast enough.

tekCys

Jun 5, 2017
I just cant figure how to get or trigger the space event / quest.

edit: Nvm.. i just figured i wasnt on the latest version yet, i just kept on overlooking which the latest verion was. :)

Last edited:

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 1412671
So you pirated your own game and put it on here?? you are the Thread starter

Reactions: Chrostiph

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Why the hell did you even update the post to pirated version Team Monolith , we had a good thing going with getting 2-3 earlier builds for free.
So you pirated your own game and put it on here?? you are the Thread starter
1632248803581.png

We are not responsible for that, the f95 community team is :)
It got leaked here: https://f95zone.to/threads/monolith-bay-v0-15-1-team-monolith.59278/page-50#post-6583990 and then F95 moderators update the thread.

And yes it kinda is a lose - lose situation:
Means no free update for the next 2 months = a lot less exposure for us.
And we always made some general improvements and bug fixes free right away, now we won't be able to do that. So unless 0.16 gets leaked right away the version here will be older in some ways then the free version would be...

Oh well, some ppl just can't wait two months for stuff to become free and call themselves "heroes" if they leak a DRM free game from a small startup indie game studio... it's just how it is on f95, no way about it :)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes