Cloud050912

Apr 14, 2018
The Version i shared was your own Patreon link and since u took it down that fast u knew the Version was save and just yours.
Just for making me mad i will do it again

Its just the Mega link u have on youre Patreon so u can start help people again.

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
The Version i shared was your own Patreon link and since u took it down that fast u knew the Version was save and just yours.
Just for making me mad i will do it again
0.15.1b Patreon Version
Its just the Mega link u have on youre Patreon so u can start help people again.
You are actually wrong there, the version put on the main thread was uploaded by ADZ2EM and not by you, so there was no way of knowing if it was save, ADZ2EM could theoretically have modified it before uploading.
Anyway, does not really matter. Sorry, if I made you mad that was never my intent, I don't care if someone leaks the version. If it's not you someone else will, so it does not matter. I mean the game is DRM-free ofc there is a pirated version on the internet... But thanks for your support on Patreon, it means a lot to us :)

Last edited:

Cloud050912

Apr 14, 2018
MB here. I thought u were talking about me and the Link i posted.
If you really dont care can u pls stop bitching around and keep helping people?
I like supporting you guys the Game is great thats why im sharing it. The free version sucks.

Reactions: User1230 and ADZ2EM

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Can someone tell me how I can load my old game save?
saves are stored at: C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\MonolithBay\Saved\SaveGames

Meaning it should carry over to a new version on without any extra work :)

MB here. I thought u were talking about me and the Link i posted.
If you really dont care can u pls stop bitching around and keep helping people?
I like supporting you guys the Game is great thats why im sharing it. The free version sucks.
Ok, np :) May I ask what sucked about the free version?
Everything besides the space adventure (just because we wanted an ending for that version, so we can thank for playing, the public version has no real end) and some parts of the sandbox (but more and more of it became free over time, we added more animations and chars last free update for example) becomes free after 2-3 months (some stuff like basic improvements and bug fixes even right away). So basically the game is fully uncensored and 95% of the game's content is already free. Maybe you mean open-world dating lock for "in love"? That is just 2 months old and would become free next public version, we just decided to make the other tiers free faster.

Last edited:

BlackMoon

Dec 5, 2017
When I'm in the game, it doesn't show me the scores, just settings and resumes. I cannot load a game save directly in the game.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
When I'm in the game, it doesn't show me the scores, just settings and resumes. I cannot load a game save directly in the game.
Not quite sure what you mean, there should be a "load game" button in the main menu

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I'm stuck in the chemistry classroom after the explosion. The door is open but i can't walk through (invisible wall).
You must be playing an old version, that used to be a bug. Is fixed in the latest public and Patreon version :)

Ravenholmes

Jun 19, 2021
So I feel like im either stuck or bugged... the only quest I have is a 'Date (insert the Irish girls name)' and I can't find her on the map anywhere...

CaptainCrash

Aug 21, 2020
So I feel like im either stuck or bugged... the only quest I have is a 'Date (insert the Irish girls name)' and I can't find her on the map anywhere...
IIRC, at this point you just have to open your text messages and click Contact Coira. She's Scottish btw ;)

Jul 19, 2020
how do i play with the character i created? i creat a character, put a name and save it, but in the cheat modes, i cant find it, just the characters that are already in the game. and can i modify the characters in the history, give another hair for violet for example?

PseudoLIC

Oct 13, 2020
So the pirated version from here... The official version is at v0.15.1b. So yeah idk about any issues the pirated version might have, sorry.
View attachment 1412671
I mean we don't provide the version you can get here and also won't test it since it is rather dangerous. it would be the easiest thing in the world to upload a version here that has been modified by the anonymous uploader to include malware, and since you have to tell windows that you trust the file when opening it for the first time it can basically do whatever it wants to your PC. So yeah, pirating is not only illegal but also pretty dangerous for your PC. Just telling you, but it is up to you to decide if you take that risk :)
Your subscription is too expensive and not worth it, there are projects much better and cooler, but at the same time cheaper by 2 times. So good luck. With such a subscription, you need a lot of innovations every month, not 2 quests in six months.

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes