Sep 9, 2018
The dev needs to add 'skins' shop for the girls and MC. Raking in the micro-transaction money and do away with patreon monthly subs.

Also put outrageous ads on youtube!

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
I'll wait for a little. I mean, I played with the futa protag I was expecting that the pronouns would change. I hope it is something planed. It seems a really interesting game.

Pugkipz

Jul 23, 2019
What does the VIP cheat code do?
Lets you use the cheats in the phone menu, You enter the code in the "Cheats" menu of the phone.

save editor site worksfor this game, Just save while having some money, So the value shows up on the editor, And you can just give yourself 99999 money, Then just buy a bunch of gifts at the grocery store to get easy affection points, Should help until the new code gets posted.

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
I find it kind of funny that you can customize your character's hair skin and eyes but you cannot name them

oh mb you cant change your name if you skip intro my fault yall, you have to play intro

Last edited:

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
You said it yourself, cheats are nothing of value and low effort, and they're not relevant to the game's content. And this is exactly WHY they are the rewards for high tiers. Or would you rather suggest locking real content behind high money tiers or not giving anything to high money tiers?
Also, if it was not for these tiers they would not even be in the game in the first place, for example, the Steam version will not have them.
I don't want to name them because I don't want to badmouth fellow creators but I know of many Patreons where cheats go up to 200+ euro, and we at least limited it to 100 euro. Also, others even limit the amount of height tier cheat rewards that can be bought, to give a feeling of having to grab them before they are gone. We would never do this for something like cheats. But only for things which require extra personal work from us, since we have limited time to fulfill such rewards.

But I will try hearing you out, no rewards are not an option, and if simple cheats do not work, what would you suggest as a reward instead? :)
I have a question. Is the plan for this game to eventually be finished and be sold for like 60 bucks or will it just be supported on patreon until it is finished and then released for free?

Reactions: aifman7

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
Apologies, I didn't realise a new version had been posted. So ...

VIP Cheat code for 'v0.16.2_MonolithBay_2021.10.16':
SDNCWL

:)
Wait WAAA how you so fast.... the fuck?????? I knew people were pirating this games cheat codes but I didn't think it was that quick......... damn
R.I.P hardworking devs.... wish I could help but I'm not a internet vigilante.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Is this the supporter version in the OP ? Latest public version is 0.14 so :unsure:

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes