tronanon1982

Nov 11, 2017
Yoo how do you win the boss fight in space ship when his shield keep regenerating
If you fly close, you can fly over it without removing the shield and immediately inflict damage. But there will be a moment when it will be necessary to get out of the fire in time.

Reactions: Kak99

rick911

Jul 28, 2017
Why does thethe game show futa/trans protagonist in the games list? Is this a mix-up?
Under the "cheats" settings there was an option to swap Character model. I'm assuming futa can be achieved that way.

I don't know which Patreon tier that cheat is, but I assume the leaked version has it too. Hopefully that answered your questions?

Heymanhi

Aug 10, 2018
I just want to ask so I don't end up wasting time to download. Can you actually be a futa protag or is that a bait?

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
This game is simply oozing with potential.
The idea and execution are top-notch. Kudos to the devs.
Facial animations are excellent.

Truly impressive.

If I were to have any criticism, it would simply be- it's not finished.
No real bugs (outside of futa having male clothes equpped after beach visit). And futas hould have altered dialogue, but that's easily adressed in the future.

A question - are you only on Patreon? Do you have a subscribesar?
Asking, because I'm boycotting S*itreon.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
I was reading through some reviews recently and repeatedly stumpeled over an issue about locked content and a "paywall". Is this thing still up to date?

rpgfan4life

Jul 3, 2020
I've encountered a problem. When my level of bond with a certain girl is high enough to ask her to be fully naked, whenever I exited the room I get stuck on the spot just outside the door and can't move. Can anybody please help?

Feb 1, 2020
I've encountered a problem. When my level of bond with a certain girl is high enough to ask her to be fully naked, whenever I exited the room I get stuck on the spot just outside the door and can't move. Can anybody please help?
press B to get on your bike and then get off of it, seems to be a workaround for me

CharmZzz

Oct 23, 2021
I really want the creator to finish this, but... the patreon-life is probably too tempting for them to move forward. I guess they can't all be like the Subverse team. :rolleyes:

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
[Supporter-Release] Version 0.17.0 more than doubling the number of adult animations in the game and 80 new conversations with Girls!

Hi everyone

As you already know joined our team to help with animations some time ago. And now it's time to bring his creations to the game, with 11 new adult animations!

0.17 is adding an alternate way to date girls. While for now, you had to rely on gifts, there will now be a way to have conversations with the girls, and depending on your replies you will point with them. We are adding a total of 80 conversations with date-able girls in this update!

Supporter patrons download:

Have a good day,
Team Monolith

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Well, drat.

Steam removed game, and I am not using Patreon (didbefore, but F*** them and PayPal for their asssholery)
Want to support you, because this is gold.
Any plans on coming to subscribestar?
any other way to support you(need 3d models)?

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Well, drat.

Steam removed game, and I am not using Patreon (didbefore, but F*** them and PayPal for their asssholery)
Want to support you, because this is gold.
Any plans on coming to subscribestar?
any other way to support you(need 3d models)?
Thank you, we will announce info regarding alternatives when we know what is going on with Steam. :)

refnef

Nov 8, 2017
Since nobody has posted the v 0.17.0 yet, here you go :p

Password is 12123

There's also a ~700mb sized video-walkthrough that I can upload if anybody needs it

Edit: Feel free to reupload it on Mega or other sites, I just couldnt figure out my login and decided to go with google's first result for "upload without registration" xD

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes