Jubileu01

May 17, 2020
Since nobody has posted the v 0.17.0 yet, here you go :p

Password is 12123

There's also a ~700mb sized video-walkthrough that I can upload if anybody needs it

Edit: Feel free to reupload it on Mega or other sites, I just couldnt figure out my login and decided to go with google's first result for "upload without registration" xD
Hero

ADZ2EM

Jul 20, 2021
Mega
This one's the "official" downloadlink from Patreon. Lmk if that one isnt working either
Works fine. Thanks :)

Adding mirrors (Patreon Version, v0.17.0_MonolithBay_2021.11.01):

[all credit goes to refnef ]

Last edited:

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
I don't remember if i write it:
Step relation is incest in some countries, steam delete it for that. PS. I'm waiting for editing text when it is HJ and BJ girls say i'm cumming - it is irracional

ADZ2EM

Jul 20, 2021
Can someone confirm if this is still the case with the new update?
The VIP cheat code listed at the start of this thread is INVALID. It may have taken Team Monolith many, many, many months, but they have finally hidden the cheat codes (they were plainly visible inside the .PAK file, ironically, just before the text 'Invalid Code').

I'll write something to extract the codes, when I get a minute.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I don't remember if i write it:
Step relation is incest in some countries, steam delete it for that. PS. I'm waiting for editing text when it is HJ and BJ girls say i'm cumming - it is irracional

The best way to fix it is for a "unaffilted modder" to have a fix file that when detected in the directory changes friend/stepsister/whatever to sister
Or a cheat code. Or something else to enable to enable/restore content.

This kind of BS is why I am boycotting Patreon.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
The VIP cheat code listed at the start of this thread is INVALID. It may have taken Team Monolith many, many, many months, but they have finally hidden the cheat codes (they were plainly visible inside the .PAK file, ironically, just before the text 'Invalid Code').

I'll write something to extract the codes, when I get a minute.
It's not like you really need them. Money is easy - space fighter or bike races.
And with gifts getting relations up is also easy.

b.t.w - crystals. Just on the beach alone you have 6. Also inside sheds/yards of houses, near lake, the mannor entrance, bike racing track, etc..

Reactions: ADZ2EM

ADZ2EM

Jul 20, 2021
It's not like you really need them. Money is easy - space fighter or bike races.

b.t.w - crystals. Just on the beach alone you have 6. Also inside sheds/yards of houses, near lake, the mannor entrance, bike racing track, etc..
Yeah, I kinda agree. The cheats don't really add anything to the game (and most values can just be tampered with using Cheat Engine). Would like to see a scene replay system and much better facial expressions, though.

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017

Yeah, I kinda agree. The cheats don't really add anything to the game (and most values can just be tampered with using Cheat Engine). Would like to see a scene replay system and much better facial expressions, though.
It is almost ironic but thanks for agreeing that the cheats are not needed and just a small bonus for high tiers. I mean we got so many complaints about "paywall" due to them, and we kept telling you all along that is not the case :)

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes