reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
It is almost ironic but thanks for agreeing that the cheats are not needed and just a small bonus for high tiers. I mean we got so many complaints about "paywall" due to them, and we kept telling you all along that is not the case :)
Some 3D models are bugged and the beach girl keeps following me XD
Even if there are bugs the game is very cool.

ADZ2EM

Jul 20, 2021
It is almost ironic but thanks for agreeing that the cheats are not needed and just a small bonus for high tiers. I mean we got so many complaints about "paywall" due to them, and we kept telling you all along that is not the case :)
Gotta agree with you as well.

When I first discovered the cheat codes were just embedded inside the .PAK file, I was like, 'WHOA!!', but then I tried the cheats and that quickly became, 'Oh ... okay then ...', even to the point where I'm wondering if it's worth the effort to write a brute-force attack system / watch the game's memory to get the codes. Maybe it's just the thing where ppl want what they can't have?

I'll probably still have a go at extracting them, just for the hell of it, but ... no promises ;)

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Gotta agree with you as well.

When I first discovered the cheat codes were just embedded inside the .PAK file, I was like, 'WHOA!!', but then I tried the cheats and that quickly became, 'Oh ... okay then ...', even to the point where I'm wondering if it's worth the effort to write a brute-force attack system / watch the game's memory to get the codes. Maybe it's just the thing where ppl want what they can't have?

I'll probably still have a go at extracting them, just for the hell of it, but ... no promises ;)
Before it was child's play but if you get them now you got me impressed :)

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
It is really easy to read the code out of the game files, don't think these guys actually buy it to leak it :D
Oh ok that's good then. I'm kinda on the edge about that problem. IMO I think there should be a policy where anything that is supporter exclusive shouldn't be posted here unless it is at least a month old. I understand there are ways to bypass that though which sucks.

Reactions: CaptainCrash

Vans777

Jul 15, 2018
Can someone explain how can i get compass? I already crafted grapplingHook and have no idea how to catch it

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
How do you do the first pizza run? I get the first parking location, locator points to the house, go to the second parking location and then the locator points to the location where you need to park for the last delivery instead of a house.

*edit*
Going location 1,3,2 results in the locator pointing about 600 meters back towards the pizza parlor while being stuck outside the car.
*edit*

Last edited:

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Well, drat.

Steam removed game, and I am not using Patreon (didbefore, but F*** them and PayPal for their asssholery)
Want to support you, because this is gold.
Any plans on coming to subscribestar?
any other way to support you(need 3d models)?

i'm in the same boat. patreon screwed me few times. i rarely use it now. as for this game i wishing for ntr/sharing/group sex. since we have futa tag i wouldn't mind other fetishes.

as for being screwed by patreon, i once came back and pledge to roundscape and for some reason. it billed me a whole year of the tier i subcribed too. it was weird bug patreon was known for. i think had to do with past pledge, and following the patreon only to re-pledge billed you for all the months you weren't sub too. i ask patreon and they told me not out fault our system is crap. i litereally ask roundscape devs they look at it and actually refunded all my pledges, which they didn't have to. patreon told me won't give me my money back and its up to the creator and they have to right keep it. luckily they make so much money from their pledges refunding mine didn't matter. very cool devs. but since then i don't like patreon. another issue i had was i look at forum post and got billed. back in the days just looking at post you can be billed. was so stupid.

Last edited:

Vans777

Jul 15, 2018
So another question is how to save girls from jail? i crafted pumplin with candle and knife and cant give it ti pirate girl

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes