yohanshmurge

Jan 8, 2018
In game I went to peep toggle look through hole and almost get caught but I got the option to either meow or bark I clicked meow cat option after that I am stuck I had to tab alt to post this help so is there a way to get unstuck from the peep hole?
It's strange i've done this quest about 15 times and all went good. If you done ghost dungeon quest and can teleport whenever you stuck or can't move (especially after intimacy with sis when you leaving her room). Just teleport outside the house and get on the bike.
Sorry for my poor english.

yohanshmurge

Jan 8, 2018
I have this game but it needs pregnancy mechanics this would def make this game more fun and interesting also I have the option to play as a futa/trans but this needs worked on the optional gender futa/trans is only a cosmetic all npc's in the game still treat the MC as a male.
Pregnancy is there as the optin in character menu but it's in progress rigt now

Reactions: Necronlord3

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
It's strange i've done this quest about 15 times and all went good. If you done ghost dungeon quest and can teleport whenever you stuck or can't move (especially after intimacy with sis when you leaving her room). Just teleport outside the house and get on the bike.
Sorry for my poor english.
I've changed my E key to the enter key so pressing the enter key got me unstuck I am ok now and I don't think the peeping hole is a quest is it? anyway my mouse is currently broke I am guessing there is no other way to turn the cam or allow me to see behind the MC or to the side up/down without a mouse?

yohanshmurge

Jan 8, 2018
I've changed my E key to the enter key so pressing the enter key got me unstuck I am ok now and I don't think the peeping hole is a quest is it? anyway my mouse is currently broke I am guessing there is no other way to turn the cam or allow me to see behind the MC or to the side up/down without a mouse?
joypad, but it's very uncomfortable witout a mouse

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
I gotta say I really really really love this game like to the ends of the earth the fact you can customize the characters to whatever preference you have is amazing!!! however the game does have issues if you give a character lets say Debbie the widest hips and biggest ass and curviest body you can have the arms still recognize the pencil body the arms should be programmed to stick out wider to compensate for that I think as well as sex scenes MC hands are iside her cheeks lol I know the Dev most likely hadnt thought of that for the people who like curvier women but maybe he has and is already working on it im not 100% sure some of the sex scenes need to be clipped to areas like if you have sex in a bedroom cowgirl and doggy should probably be on the bed the on the wall should probably have females hands on a set wall etc... I know the game isnt finished and theres plenty more for the dev to implement but thats my 2 cents on what i think would be good

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
part 2

also if there could be a seperate thing for the customizing of Npcs and custom characters as in if you only wanted to affect the upper body you could do so and none of the lower body would be altered due to it the same goes for the bottom half of the body like if you wanted to make only the bottom half heavier but leave the upper half untouched

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
i really like where this game is going and how it looks. sims sand box sex game. i hope we can do group sex , sharing and voyeur. be nice if can spy on the neighours and work other mundane jobs like the pizza delivery thing.

my fav girl is that ghost lookin girl.

• Angry
Reactions: Ragingrager

monster055

May 5, 2019
how to date coira can anyone help me pls? im really stuck on second coira quest and i finished dungeon quest too

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
Can someone guide me regarding the items on Pirate Island. Because I only found the rope, the hook and the tarp. The rest of the intentions I didn't find. Anyone know how to do it.

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes