WX7

Aug 14, 2017
Hello ! Like someone wrote in a previous comment : on the island I have the anchor but NO ROPE. Please tell me WHERE IS THE ROPE ? So I can merge it with the anchor. Thank you!

WX7

Aug 14, 2017
Did you visit the tavern/bar for the 'special rope' event?
PEOPLE PLEASE WE ARE DESPERATE !!! I have searched everywhere, talked to the hookers about bondage rope sex, but we can not find the stupid rope, in order to continue the story ! Where is it ? :((

°Vergil°

Aug 2, 2021
PEOPLE PLEASE WE ARE DESPERATE !!! I have searched everywhere, talked to the hookers about bondage rope sex, but we can not find the stupid rope, in order to continue the story ! Where is it ? :((
With the very left hooker you need to do the bondage thing, after that you will have the rope. You might wanna talk with the woman behind the bar beforehand.

Reactions: Drussler

WX7

Aug 14, 2017
With the very left hooker you need to do the bondage thing, after that you will have the rope. You might wanna talk with the woman behind the bar beforehand.
It worked : People I recomend talking to the very left hooker, but lett her go in the room first, after she is in the room go there, it was a bug and that stoped me from obtaining the rope from her. Thank you very much Vergil !

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 1143882

Overview:
Our tale is centered around a young man, who moves to Monolith Bay, a small coastal town with an unusual past, to try and rescue his parents from limbo with the help of his stepsister and mad scientist uncle. The town, however, has more to it than meets the eye, and so does your uncle…​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-05
Release Date: 2021-11-01
Developer: Team Monolith - - - -
Censored: No (Comments saying otherwise are outdated)
Version: 0.17.0 Patreon
Language: English, Optionally Auto-translated to the 15 most common languages
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Share character creations:

More Info:
Is there a possibility to edit the written texts or to make a correction?
Since the translation does not translate everything or that not a proper sentence structure eraus comes out!

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Is this game complete? I don't wanna spend 20 bucks on another indie game that never gets completed.

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Is there a possibility to edit the written texts or to make a correction?
Since the translation does not translate everything or that not a proper sentence structure eraus comes out!
Check out our discord we have a translation channel :)

Is this game complete? I don't wanna spend 20 bucks on another indie game that never gets completed.
The game is a rather complete experience with about 7h from start to endings, but we are still adding content in between, for example, more girls to date. :)

I take it back.
May I ask why? I mean we are still releasing big content updates at the first of every month, there is already 0.18 and 0.19 is coming in a weak. We are not responsible for what gets pirated here so don't take this site as a benchmark for the game, as it is often outdated :)

• Haha
Reactions: Krosos and Drussler
Jun 2, 2021
The amount of potential this game has is astounding! Although I was still left unsatisfied because of the execution, right now the game is fine and the concept of it is unique, but the animations and those face expressions... They left me scarred man.

yohanshmurge

Jan 8, 2018
Why is paypal doesn't work with your patreon payment. Is says - "Your payment to team monolith didn't go through". But it works with other developers thoug.

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
Why is paypal doesn't work with your patreon payment. Is says - "Your payment to team monolith didn't go through". But it works with other developers thoug.
I just did it via paypal today and had no issue. Check your paypal balance? Could also just have been network congestion between patreon and paypal at the time or something.

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes