longbong007

Jul 8, 2017
You can make a harem, at the moment the girls won't mind if you make all of them your fuckbuddy. I am unsure if you can go steady with more than one, but I don't think the mechanics will care. So yeah, fuck left, fuck right, fuck 'em all, two of them at the same time (if you are a patreon)
what I meant is the ending since we are only able to chose only one at the end :LUL:

Dec 23, 2021
This game is great, 3D, controller support, character customization, open world, extensive relationship options with the girls, and a sandbox mode, the works! Will the itch.io version eventually get cheats? I get that you want to give patrons rewards, but as someone that prefers the one time purchase with updates to a subscription, it makes that version lesser than others. If that changes I would gladly buy it on itch.io, assuming it is also uncensored and feature full like the one here on F95Zone. :)

TREDANS

Oct 1, 2019
so went into the portal for the 2nd time now im on a pirate island. found some rope. can see a hook but cant reach it and a tarp that i cant reach. Literally been walking around for about an hour and have no idea what to do. can Anyone help?

longbong007

Jul 8, 2017
so went into the portal for the 2nd time now im on a pirate island. found some rope. can see a hook but cant reach it and a tarp that i cant reach. Literally been walking around for about an hour and have no idea what to do. can Anyone help?
Island Part 1:
Grab the wood lying on the boat where bonies stands -> walk up to the stair -> place the wood as bridge -> get hook -> combine hook with rope -> use the hook rope to cut the hut and get the cloth -> give cloth to the girls -> 2 of them will walk to where the compass is and holding the cloth -> use hook rope on tree -> get compass.

Island Part 2:
Get candle from the nun -> walk to the port -> get the knife and fish where the 2 fishers are banging -> walk next to the ship and get the spears on the shark -> talk with the half naked girl who is selling stuff about trading the anchor -> go to the tavern and buy the girl with BDSM service (from what I have been told was the girl inside, not the one close to the door) -> banging the girl with BDSM service and after that you will receive the robe ->pickup the cups on the table next to the girl who is close to door -> trading the fish with the pumpkin from the girl who stands next to the fountain -> use knife to take cloth from the boat -> use knife on pumpkin -> combing spear, candle, cloth on with pumpkin -> go to the jail, behind the barrel, use the costume pumpkin to rescue the team -> go back to the jail to get the skull inside of the jail -> give skull to the anchor girl -> she will complain that she couldnt use it -> combing cups with skull -> give it to her and get anchor -> walk to the canon, spin the canon to the ship -> combing anchor and robe -> use it on canon -> get out of island.

Island Part 3:
shake the tree -> get robe -> walk to the small place -> get coconut? -> use it to store gun powders on the ship -> use robe on it = a bomb -> place it on wall -> done.

Took me hours to figure it out by myself since no walkthrough online.

Last edited:

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
i think i found a bug, on the quest to get the guy who's stalking Coira, you need to get him to the old church, the PC starts walking to Coira's clothing and that's it, game's stuck, can't progress, can't initiate dialogue, can't move, can't do anything.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
I am disappointed that Ghost Girl doesn't come in during Codd battle or that we can't revisit her.
(Is there a map for glowing rocks by any chance? Missing like... 4)

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Contrary to my initial expectation of it, what with everyone in town supposedly being sex crazed and all, the game turned out to be quite tame. A welcome break from all the rape/NTR/bestiality flood were dealing with these days. Some chick even falls in love with the MC. "Awww".

Smygis

Jan 6, 2018
View attachment 1143882

Overview:
Our tale is centered around a young man, who moves to Monolith Bay, a small coastal town with an unusual past, to try and rescue his parents from limbo with the help of his stepsister and mad scientist uncle. The town, however, has more to it than meets the eye, and so does your uncle…​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-01
Release Date: 2022-01-11
Developer: Team Monolith - - - -
Censored: No (Comments saying otherwise are outdated)
Version: 0.19.1 Patreon
Language: English, Optionally Auto-translated to the 15 most common languages
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Share character creations:

More Info:
We need this for MAC as well

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes