Aug 31, 2020
QUESTION!

Can you customize the MC in story mode somehow or someway besides overwriting the "real" NPC's with customs you create?
It seems very enjoyable to be able to alter the fellow NPC's but my main focus is the MC which I cannot seem to change...

Overall wonderful game so far with great potential, wish the dialogue was a little more brief than it is now.

One thing I think would be cool as an idea is if you can coordinate the stats earned/revieved to your MC's physical appearance, as in the character creator you unlock sections of the desired shape of arms, fitness, legs, ect. bars and have the ability to edit in story mode as you progress. So far not seeing any customisable story options other than changing tops which is kind of dissapointing..

Anyways if anyones got any info that'd be specacular.
If I recall. You can in the cheat mode swap the MC model. So if you make a custom model you can do so that way.

Reactions: TravisTheLightBoss

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
If I recall. You can in the cheat mode swap the MC model. So if you make a custom model you can do so that way.
True, but the downside is the default MC shows on the left when talking and it is constantly reverting back to the MC you started with and always have to go back in and change it.
It would be nice for those wanting to play a female (or futa in this) to actually be able to wear female clothing, especially the swimsuit.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I can still play, I just can't do that sequence at the beginning of the game. So now I just go straight to the bed and use it.
I've noticed this glitch too. At the beginning I chose to skip the intro (missed allot of content because of that), and if you click on the plant it will restart everything as though you just skipped the intro again (puts you in living room and starts the eat pizza and watch movie scene) no matter how far in the game you are.
I just avoided the plant (after the 3rd time lol) like the plague.

Aug 28, 2018
True, but the downside is the default MC shows on the left when talking and it is constantly reverting back to the MC you started with and always have to go back in and change it.
It would be nice for those wanting to play a female (or futa in this) to actually be able to wear female clothing, especially the swimsuit.
What is the MC's default name? I can create a character but after entering the pateron code and choosing the drop down menu to swap the MC it does not show the created character in the list..

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
What is the MC's default name? I can create a character but after entering the pateron code and choosing the drop down menu to swap the MC it does not show the created character in the list..
The MC's default name is Luke, it will be at the top of the page. Sadly you can not overwrite Luke with the character creator.
All Custom characters you create will not show up on that list in the cheats, only a few of the main NPC's. The best thing you can do is find one of the characters on that list that you don't mind changing to how you want Luke to look like, load them up in the creator and change them to your liking, overwrite that character, and then select them in the list to replace the MC.
You will still be face with it reverting back in some scenes and after sleep, but it's the best you can hope for.

Aug 28, 2018
The MC's default name is Luke, it will be at the top of the page. Sadly you can not overwrite Luke with the character creator.
All Custom characters you create will not show up on that list in the cheats, only a few of the main NPC's. The best thing you can do is find one of the characters on that list that you don't mind changing to how you want Luke to look like, load them up in the creator and change them to your liking, overwrite that character, and then select them in the list to replace the MC.
You will still be face with it reverting back in some scenes and after sleep, but it's the best you can hope for.
Thanks for the info. Seems to be the same with ghost girl also, figured it might be cool to edit her but it seems it wont let you overwrite it also. I think with time this game can add more variety and options which will make it more enjoyable but for now I guess all we can do is wait until future updates. Still a pretty cool game, hopefully if it does it isnt blocked by the old patreon paywall.

Anolas

Jun 26, 2020
The game has much potential,bit buggy in gameplay/sex tho.And why pulled it from Steam?I was looking forward buy it

Jashinslayer

Jul 26, 2017
wtf is this?!
Why does interacting with a plant upstairs, teleport me downstairs? Why does interacting with that plant bug out the first task I'm given? Why are all the character models so janky and ugly? Why is this whole thing a lazy poorly-written Rick and Morty parody with inane attempts at pop-culture references?
This is a bug-ridden mess. Why release this for people to play?
Just to show off your own incompetence at trying to make a pre-alpha demo?

Good lord.

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes