Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Found a weird bug in the intro; After talking to lloyd i went upstairs and explored my room, when i was looking at the window, the scene changed to violet and I watching TV. Afterwards i was supposed to go to my room and sleep, and when i went upstairs and try to open the door of my room it says "I'd have to be nuts to head outside again, i need to go to sleep", confusing the door to my room as the main door.. So im stuck. =\
(update) looking at the plant next to the window causes this bug.
It's a well known bug. It's the plant next to the window. If you interect with that plant it will put you back in that position each time no matter how far along in the game you are.
The only thing you can do is don't interact with it and save frequently, especially before going near the window.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
so i just started playing .17 that i've had downloaded for a while. fell through the floor and fast travel isn't unlocked yet so is there any way to not just fall forever?

Reactions: n0rpxxx

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
I started the game a few month back... The prologue shows a sibling went to this new place... So is there any incest between those two so far... Or any cause I checked the tag is missing ...

NikolaKozod

Feb 29, 2020
Good people, tell me please:
- How to get the disk from Koira? She never leaves the house.
- How to keep dating Ginger (active quest in tasks list) if we remained friends on last date?
Thanx.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I finally got a PC(for free from a family friend), I've been playing games from this site on my old shitty laptop for years and the first thing I did was download this game only to find out my pc can't run it :( I need directx 11 feature 11 and shader 5, while I have directx 11 feature 10 and shader 4 lmfao, so disappointed, I hate being poor.

May 25, 2021
Good people, tell me please:
- How to get the disk from Koira? She never leaves the house.
- How to keep dating Ginger (active quest in tasks list) if we remained friends on last date?
Thanx.
Peek through the hole in your room. It is necessary to progress relationship with Coira. After you get her number you can just call her with the phone to come outside.

Reactions: NikolaKozod

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
I guess they made her a step-sister kinda lame Violet but shes still there just let people define that nbd. Anyways actually tried this and like it and strongly considering buying it. It benefits Bigley from some UE4 engine modifications and here add these to engine.ini in your appdata/local/monolithbay folder

[SystemSettings]
r.MipMapLODBias=-1
r.SSR.Temporal=1
r.TemporalAA.Algorithm=1
r.TemporalAA.R11G11B10History=1
r.TemporalAAFilterSize=1
r.TemporalAAPauseCorrect=1
r.TemporalAACatmullRom=1
r.TemporalAACurrentFrameWeight=0.3
r.TemporalAASamples=4
r.TemporalAASharpness=1
r.PostProcessAAQuality=6
r.ScreenPercentage=77
r.TemporalAA.Upsampling=1
r.Upscale.Quality=5
r.Tonemapper.Sharpen=1.2
r.AmbientOcclusion.Method=1
r.GTAO.UseNormals=1
r.DistanceFieldAO=1
r.AOQuality=2
r.AmbientOcclusionLevels=2
r.MaxAnisotropy=16
r.VT.MaxAnisotropy=16
r.streaming.hlodstrategy=0
r.streaming.fullyloadusedtextures=1

If you have some horsepower (Ive got a Intel 9700k-RTX 3090ti) this unlocks Epics Gen5 TRS and you'll see what I am talking about. Also maybe post an RTGI re-shade profile for this as well.

Reactions: 9inchz

DougDimmadope

May 21, 2020
Anyone still have characters get Team Rocket-ed off into space after some conversations? Also, for some reason at the beginning when you're supposed to go to bed for the first time, the door to the bedroom thinks its the door leading outside (get a message saying I shouldn't go outside), and the door leading outside is open... .19.1 still pretty buggy. Wonder if .20 is any better...
did they address this bug? keeps happening to me when I try to go to bed

think they mixed up the dialogue for the outside door and bedroom door

Screenshot (57).png

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes