solli

Apr 23, 2020
let's say that the minimum to say "hello"-please- is the base of the POLITICS already these not malle ....mai well let's say that we have not the same education passon passon .... the biggest shout and the cilence and "there are two things which is infinite the universe to the stupidity of the men "
Can someone translate what this ill-mannered and uneducated 12yo is saying into english for me?

• Haha
Reactions: akimbofresh

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I really hope we can get an incest patch at some point I scrolled through the threads not all but I have seen others asking for it and I add my voice to that. ;)

Reactions: ThatCrew

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
I really hope we can get an incest patch at some point I scrolled through the threads not all but I have seen others asking for it and I add my voice to that. ;)
+ 1 more on incest patch....oh, and a code too. Any code will do, but hopefully it's a cheat code.:sneaky:

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
No. Ignore it.
No juste Sorry my English is not my language, we do with what we find
continue to criticise me relieve the level this good.

and we'll stop the childishness if not I ask a staf to solve the problem

Jan 18, 2020
independente do idioma que a pessoa fala não importa galera vamos nos ajudar o objetivo dessa página é criar uma comunidade adulta não infantil pois a pessoa não sabe falar inglês fluentemente não é motivo para criminalizar o pessoa não sou brasileiro e não sei nada de inglês mas estou aqui com o objetivo de ver os jogos que este site disponibiliza e quem sabe eu volte para ajudar os criadores de jogos novamente

Jan 18, 2020
Oi pessoal devido aos comentários aqui resolvi baixar o jogo para testar estou preso naquela missão onde preciso de um pé de cabra alguém sabe como consigo esse pé de cabra?

Jan 18, 2020
the game is excellent the creator had a good taste in the game but the problem that i found now is referring to the games What has the spaceship that i didn't like game business if i'm not mistaken is 2d. I don't like games like that, this part that left something to be desired could have continued with the story without needing these mini games I really didn't like it

Jan 18, 2020
Você precisa comprar ele na loja onde pegou a bike, custa uns $30
[/CITAR]
muito obrigado pelo seu comentário me ajudou muito mas infelizmente eu desisti do jogo por causa dessa parte do 2d eu não gosto do jogo 2d não o único que eu joguei e gostei foi o The Sims 4 mas esses minigames desse jogo aqui na página gostei acho que o criador deveria continuar com a história sem esses minigames seria melhor até pagaria o valor que o criador queria sem penalidade

jeanfi28000

Aug 16, 2020
thank for the game(y). i have a question: its possible to pass the arcade space same the donjon ?? sorry for my bad english ....:eek:

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes