wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
well this is weird. you go to the abonden church an it go's from day to night.. get a text from uncle an saids to go work at the pizza place to get a crowbar ... get there an its close >.>

batman321456

Nov 26, 2016
cant seem to save created characters, tells me failed to save, dont have special writing permissions. any way around this?

Fox0077

Jun 24, 2019
The game is great. But I want to suggest to the developer that he should add, for example, "sister is stuck". And some other relatives of women who suddenly arrive, for example, an aunt or a younger sister.

TREDANS

Oct 1, 2019
Not sure what happened to this game but the entire story is out of wack for me. cant even talk to the uncle after i get the stuff out of the church. The explosion that knocks off the painting never happens. I cant progress in the main story at all. Ive tried like 6 times. oh well ill wait another 3 months and see if it gets fixed

Reactions: TacticallySuperior

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Highly underwhelming update, this. You invite a chick to live with you, you realize that you dont actually have a place to stay, you go to some schmuck and buy a house for a 100 dollah, you go back to the chick and invite her again, you meet up at your new crib, you talk about nothing and the day passes till evening/night, you fuck. On the next day the chick moves back to where she usually hangs out at (or disappears completely off the map), never to return to your new crib ever again. 1/10.

Jan 12, 2020
Highly underwhelming update, this. You invite a chick to live with you, you realize that you dont actually have a place to stay, you go to some schmuck and buy a house for a 100 dollah, you go back to the chick and invite her again, you meet up at your new crib, you talk about nothing and the day passes till evening/night, you fuck. On the next day the chick moves back to where she usually hangs out at (or disappears completely off the map), never to return to your new crib ever again. 1/10.
agreed. the new house feature is effectively useless. at least right now.

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes