Oct 19, 2018
they need a save feature in the menu area.. entering the collage. meeting the dean. went throw sex class. went to library. went to chem class. "here i though i was picking the wrong answer" so i had to keep goin throw the other steps just to get to the chem class.. an the only way to save is either sleep or watch tv? wtf i'm the type that would try an rewind the game to get the right answers or find them or unlock gallory stuff but ok..
I started a new game and clicked the potted plant that sent me into the future or something, and could not reenter my room. Or if you talk to your sister at the start and select give gift, the menu opens up, but freezes the game.

Jinxery

Feb 22, 2019
Honestly, the most boring game i downloaded in this site, the history is slow, and un-interesting, the mechanics are meh, the characters are boring, un-apealling, the kinks nsfw content it's like something taken of Adult Swim.

I got to say, the most funny thing i did was searching for pink rocks around the map and getting the bike 2 hours after the start of the game. 3/10 just because it's using Unreal Engine.

Recommendations: Straight skip the game and just use the gallery.

• Angry
Reactions: Necronlord3
Oct 11, 2018
I'm Stuck... at the start after Lloyd says: "You can be pissed off if you want, but that won't fix anything. I'll need your help regardless" nothing happens. I can open and use the ESC menu but I can't move or anything else

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes