DDragon

Jul 23, 2017
I'm Stuck... at the start after Lloyd says: "You can be pissed off if you want, but that won't fix anything. I'll need your help regardless" nothing happens. I can open and use the ESC menu but I can't move or anything else
Game's camera freezes after talking to uncle in beginning...
yep. Nothing can do when talk to uncle - u have acces to menu but nothing appears in dialogues and u can't do nothing.

Reactions: Macinnes

Tpimpstik

Oct 26, 2020
I'm Stuck... at the start after Lloyd says: "You can be pissed off if you want, but that won't fix anything. I'll need your help regardless" nothing happens. I can open and use the ESC menu but I can't move or anything else
Try plugging in a controller, for some reason the game will lock out the mouse during dialog(still works in menu) and the only way to select an option is to use the controller

• Wow

acac

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I thought this was once an NTR game. Is that no longer the case? I could be mistaken, too. Thanks!

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Is there any way to remove the "Step" thing out of the way... Haven't play the new version tho... just asking ..

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I got passed the glitch with the uncle in the prologue by just going to sleep and skipping it. NOW I am stuck on the bloody Space Invaders mini-game. I hate the bike controls, the car controls, and the damn mini games. They ruin the flow of things IMO. I tried this one over a year ago and it was VERRY buggy then. They seem to have fixed some but not all bugs. Well since I am stuck on space invaders and cannot advance I guess I'll wait another year.

***EDIT***

This bug was fixed in the latest update v 0.25

Last edited:

whibber

Nov 27, 2018
Is there a way to get someone else to move in to the house after I already invited someone else? I know it's limited to one girl at a time right now but is there I way I can kick them out or something to see the dialogue for the other girls?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Try plugging in a controller, for some reason the game will lock out the mouse during dialog(still works in menu) and the only way to select an option is to use the controller
And for those of us who don't have a controller? Guess we either skip the story, which is great for new players I suppose, or kill the game and wait for it to be fixed.

Oct 11, 2018
And for those of us who don't have a controller? Guess we either skip the story, which is great for new players I suppose, or kill the game and wait for it to be fixed.
As I said apparently according to there discord there is a minor update that doesn't seem to have been uploaded here. The file I downloaded here is "0.24 Monolith Bay 2022.06.01" the dialog with Lloyd was fixed in "0.24 Monolith Bay 2022.06.08" atleast according to the help I got on there discord

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes