Thisdude1776

Aug 18, 2020
When I try to download I keep getting ISOs instead of the zip. The ISO doesn't apprear to have the zip or game inside. I can install something... Does someone have a zip? Why isn't the zip linked at the OG post like usual?
"Anonfile" Had a Virus problem recently(a pop-up redirects you to an identical site which download the iso with the same name), Maybe look up how to run "TRON" on youtube because im pretty sure you have a virus now.
the "iso" is a cd rom file which is used to hide malware form antivirus

Pko79

May 11, 2022
"Anonfile" Had a Virus problem recently(a pop-up redirects you to an identical site which download the iso with the same name), Maybe look up how to run "TRON" on youtube because im pretty sure you have a virus now.
the "iso" is a cd rom file which is used to hide malware form antivirus
Thanks for the reply. I don't think I have a virus. I did not run the installer. It wasnt just anonfile that had the iso. All of them seemed to have iso. Did they all get hacked?

Thisdude1776

Aug 18, 2020
Thanks for the reply. I don't think I have a virus. I did not run the installer. It wasnt just anonfile that had the iso. All of them seemed to have iso. Did they all get hacked?
Usually i wouldnt trust Any Iso Files unless its a Cracked game Repack as they can Hide malware Pretty easily. i dont know about other the Sites with zips but the downloads on this site are usually posted as .zip on Mirror downloads.

Overall Anonfile Didn't get "hacked" they just have shitty choice in Popup / redirect ads. Prob got paid a ton to have a Redirect to those iso Files. You could try a Redirectblock addon.
For this game in particular i would choose Mixdrop or Anonfile to download

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Still stuck on the Space Invaders/Galaga bullshit. Anyone know how to get the game to fire at the enemies so you can get past that crap or better yet skip it?

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
the body proportions are alien like

would be kewl if clothes didn't clip if they have D cups or more

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Cool game but I would love a penis size slider since more variety in dicks gigantic or small is always good. Right now it seems a little bit bland. Otherwise its a great game, keep up the good work.

Reactions: xorthar
May 18, 2022
Hi everyone, any ideas on how to get further I'm stuck with this Quest ; Keep dating Ginger ???
I think you need to go talk to Ginger in the gas station. If that's not an option, then you need to go meet his brother (He lives in one of the hillside apartments). If you have already done that, then I don't know. Could be that you can't finish the quest in current version.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
I think you need to go talk to Ginger in the gas station. If that's not an option, then you need to go meet his brother (He lives in one of the hillside apartments). If you have already done that, then I don't know. Could be that you can't finish the quest in current version.
thank you i will wait for the next version

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes