bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Looking forward to installing and playing, but I have to say it - the default character model shown in the OP makes me think of the protagonist of "Perfect Hair Forever"

Reactions: BanditoMarito

maybeidontexist

Dec 5, 2021
Hey! Came out of lurking to say that I just played the game for the first time. It was pretty good BUT lots of bugs:
  • Literally every dialog has misspellings, poorly-placed punctuation, or grammar mistakes. Not a big deal, but immersion breaking
  • Using the bed in the beach house to skip to later in the day causes the bed to not be able to be used again that day
  • I moved in with Coira but now every time we have sex (in the beach house or anywhere else) she becomes invisible afterward. You can still interact with her if you can find the spot she was standing before
  • A lot of the time my character got stuck in the poses used in the scripted events. Had to mount and unmount the bike to get myself out of those poses
  • The "unlimited FPS" framerate is broken; it locks you to 60FPS. Turning that one tick down to 143 gives me 143FPS. Going that one tick back up locks me to 60 again
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Overall though, it was a good time and I'm looking forward to the next release

Reactions: SomeoneX22

NOTR3L3VANT

Nov 15, 2018
on island shit every time i have sex (pirate and bdsm girl thus far) the game bugs and goes from a top down to third person, what do?

DemiUrgeeees

Feb 21, 2020
There is no DP/group sex/gangbang in the game? The Coira's housemate said there was (by the story) - looks interesting to see it as it is!

KushiNar

Jul 15, 2020

This website has an error, someone can share another similar website?

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017

This website has an error, someone can share another similar website?
Sorry, the site went down for an unknown reason, it should be back up at some point, tho. The only alternative would be our discord, some character creations got shared over there.

batata1234567890

Aug 19, 2021
In the next updates, could add a way to get more women to move together

like putting up more houses for sale or an expansion for our second home

Aryakovich

Mar 16, 2022
This is a very good game, but i don't know why i felt kinda empty even though this is an open world game, i feel like i have more when i played pure VN renpy games

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I'm hesitant to play this, because i generally dislike live action style roaming games... Is the "pregnancy" content worth playing, like is impregnation a big theme, or is it just something minor like there is a pregnant woman in the game?

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes