BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
Noted. Can you still sleep in uncle's house during night time?
Yeah, I can sleep in the uncle house. But the beach house is not avaliable for sleeping at night.
Is there any plans to ask a lover to have sex on top of the bed? I don't think it's a feature yet

°Vergil°

Aug 2, 2021
Yeah, I can sleep in the uncle house. But the beach house is not avaliable for sleeping at night.
Is there any plans to ask a lover to have sex on top of the bed? I don't think it's a feature yet
Not really. You can let her follow you to the edge of the bed. Talk to her again while standing on the bed. The direction you are looking while talking to her will be used in the animation.

Strbrvsky

Apr 26, 2019
Thank you Dev. for making preggo games, I'm always down on any pregnancy Tag.
The game is obviously still on early phase but it's quite solid already. There's plenty of bug be it game breaking or visual bug like clipping hair or clothes. I'll be honest, I use save editor to weasel my way to increase my relationships with each character by spamming gift. then save multiples time for every date able girls on game.

I would like to donate a meager cash that I have but then I realize my 3rd world country cash barely usable on patreon.
If you have direct paypal wallet to link I wouldn't mind sending one time donation time to time since I work as commission artist. So paypay to paypal without the hassle of having international credit card.

Anyway, I look forward for the future update. I hope this game would took similar path like The Summer Saga or Love&Sex: Second Base, because I would like to put babies on any girl that I met. please don't call the police, it's just in game context, hehe.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Am stuck... FINALLY been able to finish the space invader quest, but now debbie doesn't come out of the house since asked her to move in. How to do "Tell debbie what happened with Lisa" quest?

Edit: Nvm... figured it out.
How did you get past the Space Invaders part? I've been stuck there for a month

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
can't believe i only found this game this week. i started supporting it. hopefully it goes to completion. i don't like furies, i joined at the wrong time, but hopefully the next update has something cool.

i know that most devs complain about this website endlessly, but if it wasn't for f95, i wouldn't know any of these games existed and i would not be supporting or enjoying them.

there is a red baboon butt at the back of the turret (main boss). the game shows it to you before you start fighting it as a hint. you have to shoot the red thing. after you get the red bar down to like 60%, turret will start turning fast. run away, dodge the shots, shoot back until the blue line goes down to zero and it stops shooting. then go behind it and shoot the red butt again. keep going until you win.

°Vergil°

Aug 2, 2021
Thank you Dev. for making preggo games, I'm always down on any pregnancy Tag.
The game is obviously still on early phase but it's quite solid already. There's plenty of bug be it game breaking or visual bug like clipping hair or clothes. I'll be honest, I use save editor to weasel my way to increase my relationships with each character by spamming gift. then save multiples time for every date able girls on game.

I would like to donate a meager cash that I have but then I realize my 3rd world country cash barely usable on patreon.
If you have direct paypal wallet to link I wouldn't mind sending one time donation time to time since I work as commission artist. So paypay to paypal without the hassle of having international credit card.

Anyway, I look forward for the future update. I hope this game would took similar path like The Summer Saga or Love&Sex: Second Base, because I would like to put babies on any girl that I met. please don't call the police, it's just in game context, hehe.
Thanks for your feedback! A paypal transaction would make our taxes a bit more complex as Patreon does something for us in advance. But you can try to buy our game on itch.io . Would be much appreciated. We will think about the 'make all girls pregnant part'. Take care :)

Guys im stuck... where to put on the Spook Costume? i cant find the right place :(
Drag&drop the costume onto the barrels in the prison.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Yo, tell me more... I was stuck there for quite a while.

Just fire away. Do not try to aim.
Avoid the bullets, especially the big ones. Catch the pizza pieces, ESPECIALLY the big ones.
Rather take a few small bullets if you can get a big piece.
The more pizza you catch the more fire power you get. Towards the end it becomes a walk in the park.

For the boss: move to the back and hit the red back side. Grindy but easy.

Reactions: Macinnes

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Yo, tell me more... I was stuck there for quite a while.

Just fire away. Do not try to aim.
Avoid the bullets, especially the big ones. Catch the pizza pieces, ESPECIALLY the big ones.
Rather take a few small bullets if you can get a big piece.
The more pizza you catch the more fire power you get. Towards the end it becomes a walk in the park.

For the boss: move to the back and hit the red back side. Grindy but easy.
I guess I'm missing what key on the keyboard you push to fire since I do not use a controller? I am an old school gamer that never got the hang of Xbox or playstation lol. I've been PC all the way.

***EDIT***

NVM thanks for your response. I started up my save and just started randomly mashing keys. It turned out to be the "R" key to fire. There is nothing in the key mapping options that would indicate that.

Last edited:

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
So I was playing with the character editor (thanks for pointing it out!) and it's great, but I can't figure out how to insert them into the game.

Also I am confused: Sandbox mode just skips straight to sex scenes. I figured it would have been more of a "free roam, Sims(tm)" mode where you can skip the story and just do what you want.

The story is fine so far but I can see an issue with it - because it is linear and on rails, it doesn't give replay value. Meaning once someone has finished it there is no reason to ever start over with a new MC. In fact, considering the story's length, it is actually discouraging replays.

So here is my suggestion: Change what is currently called "sandbox mode" into "free sex viewer" and then add an actual sandbox mode where the MC can just do what they want Sims-style. Walk around, go to work, eat breakfast, pick up girls, etc, with the story parts absent or at least put on hold until the player chooses to do the next element.

°Vergil°

Aug 2, 2021
So I was playing with the character editor (thanks for pointing it out!) and it's great, but I can't figure out how to insert them into the game.

Also I am confused: Sandbox mode just skips straight to sex scenes. I figured it would have been more of a "free roam, Sims(tm)" mode where you can skip the story and just do what you want.

The story is fine so far but I can see an issue with it - because it is linear and on rails, it doesn't give replay value. Meaning once someone has finished it there is no reason to ever start over with a new MC. In fact, considering the story's length, it is actually discouraging replays.

So here is my suggestion: Change what is currently called "sandbox mode" into "free sex viewer" and then add an actual sandbox mode where the MC can just do what they want Sims-style. Walk around, go to work, eat breakfast, pick up girls, etc, with the story parts absent or at least put on hold until the player chooses to do the next element.
In order to insert them you need to overwrite characters at the save/load tab. There is also a checkbox where you can load additional NPCs if you want to. Changing the appearance of the girls in the story adds replay value for me.

I would say the free roam part begins when you unlock the first job which is the pizza minigame. Or even before that, but money makes it easier to date the girls. You can then do whatever you want ignoring the main story. For example you can increase your reputation with certain girls to unlock interactions with them. Some girls are not freely accessible at this point and need to be unlocked through story progression though. You can check if they are walking around by opening the map (default key M)

Reactions: Racahelia

jksimon

Mar 28, 2019
I'm kind of surprised no one posted the new 25.1 update. you guys are usually fast on that stuff.

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes