Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
In Island Pt 1 if you have sex with Bonnie the game bugs, she says she hopes your cum will get her pregnant and then you cannot interact with anything or move. I have already bought the beach house and knocked up the sister before going to rescue Lisa.

It seems the new pregnancy feature buggers up any sex with NPCs in the Island quest. When I got to Island Pt 2 and attempted to have sex with the whore again when the MC came inside her she acted like the sister who I actually wanted to get preggers and said she hopes she gets pregnant. Then I was stuck again and couldn't move just like with Bonnie. Both times I had to reload my save and restart the quest.

Pregnancy does work as the sister has announced the pregnancy and is progressively showing, but it is set globally for all LIs instead of just for the gal you have move in with you and this breaks the game.

Last edited:

Racahelia

Jan 9, 2019
probably enough to just either wait for the cheat code, or go back to school -_- Because if you help one person, others will want help to understand, and every one learns easier and harder than someone else.
you need dumper code and lots of searching in memory, Dissect data etc. i've link video (maybe it will help cause i cant explain it in detail) and dumper file. there you can check that out. hope it will help
Check that. im sure it will help. Guaranteed work! ive try it and make some tutorial

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I bought a house and invited a lover in. But there is no option to sleep on bed during night time or to invite my partner to have sex on the bed. Am I missing something?
I could sleep in the bed but my partner (sister) just stayed by the banister and bid me good morning when I awoke. Once she was pregnant she greeted me in the morning with the news.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Things That I noticed in the game [pc] are doors phasing in and out as they open and close, siting animation's not ending sometimes when the mc stands the mc instead glides while sitting. The camera angle sometime gets stuck after getting off or on the bike other than that I would say you got a great start on the game If you add this game to steam, I will defiantly buy it

Reactions: n0rpxxx

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
here . for Cheat engine you need dumper code and lots of searching in memory, Dissect data etc. i've link my own made tutorial (maybe it will help cause i cant explain it in detail) and dumper file. there you can check that out. hope it will help
it's fine bro thanks. I used cheat engine to give myself infinite amount of money.

Reactions: Racahelia

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I could sleep in the bed but my partner (sister) just stayed by the banister and bid me good morning when I awoke. Once she was pregnant she greeted me in the morning with the news.
wait, where do I buy a house? also, how do I have sex with the female npcs that are walking around the sidewalk

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
How many of the patreons of this project are furries? 5% of them?
Yeah... that 5% at the bottom that's donating more than the other 95% combined. I've spoken with more than a few game developers and apparently furries have All The Money. Why? Fuck if I know, but they've got the big bucks and they aren't shy about spending it to get what they want put into games.

dailandemon

Aug 23, 2018
Mhmm seems promising, but I'll hold on till I see an update where I can have sex like spanish royalty, inbreed to heaven and back.

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes