SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Eyha! I have some question about your game (If you don't mind me asking them, since you seem to be available quite often here)

So, first of all, even if it's a 0.25.0, I find that there is already a lot of content to have fun, without having finished in a few hours of time, I really like your game

So my questions are:

1- do you have a roadmap? In order to get an idea of what will happen?

2- Will the main character be only a man? Or do you intend to make it possible to make a woman out of it?

3- Is the nature of the character also likely to change? Some sort of morality in the game system? Or will always remain so "shy" when he speaks?

And an another thing, you don't have a lot of bug, juste some collision, but that, it's not a problem... BUT! I have a strange one, It is possible that, when the character was seated previously, or when he looks through the hole in his room, when you return to the "normal" mode, he remains in a seated (or tailors) position and remains blocked in this position until a transition occurs

For example, when he is studying, he returns to movement mode while remaining seated, and once you touch the door, he becomes "normal" again
Or the fact that I raced Coira on my ass right after the picnic in the woods
(Also, the POV doesn't really work but that not really a problem)
And an another thing, Is it normal that I only have the right to talk to people once a day, but I have the right to hug them to death until they love me to death?
Even though I don't mind getting lots of hugs, but if a guy I barely know asked me that much, I'd fuck him off.. XD

Thank you for your work, I will talk about it around me to go on your Patreon for the game!

Take Care!

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
LAST VERSION OR 0.25.0 ? I download latest version i i cant use cheats.
Latest, 25.1 (Furry Edition). I've checked the Memory Viewer for the VIP address, there is no more Cheat, now it is called as Gamestate. Dissect in /Script/Engine.GameInstance 01A9.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Latest, 25.1 (Furry Edition). I've checked the Memory Viewer for the VIP address, there is no more Cheat, now it is called as Gamestate. Dissect in /Script/Engine.GameInstance 01A9.
So? What's the point? Because I have the 0.25.1, but the cheatcode in the game is always blocked for me... Did I do something wrong? Or Do I have to do something specific?

Nashashuk

Jul 8, 2021
Technilly, yes and not, it depends how much you paid for it on Patreon, it gives you access to different cheat codes , it's not supposed to give you everything, except, you are the ultra VIP
I didn't pay anything I downloaded the game here suddenly for the codes it's dead for me, thank you =)

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
I didn't pay anything I downloaded the game here suddenly for the codes it's dead for me, thank you =)
No problem! But if you look the cheatcode in the game, you can see like "patreon support patreon member, Patreon elite member, ...."
But, It's not really dead for the codes, you can have them I think, or like sir above, be lucky

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
what should be done on the island I do not understand? thank you
So, technically, your parents disapear, your uncle want your help to find them, so he give you some quest, the first day, you can't do a lot, just "waiting" for your sister back, but after that, you are going to school, when you are going to met your first "friend" and with that, you can discover the island, with all the second character who can become in love of your MC, with some quest on the other hand to find your parents

yohanshmurge

Jan 8, 2018
I don't get it TF this game is killing processes in my pc? Whole bunch of long and painful downloads in my browser now gone. my as* is on fire. Messin with my sh* without premission is a big NO.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Been searching in the thread but i cant find Gingers brother to start the Ginger storyline. Where is the apartments?

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes