SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD! Can you or someone post what the different cheats are that become avalaible with the hire tiers so I can decide whether or not I want to become a Patreon? Like seriously, it's absouletly silly that I can't find this info anywhere. I am not asking for the code, I am asking for a explination to why I should spend more money because I would gladly spend whatever you ask if the cheats are things that would make me enjoy the game more. I want the abiltiy to be able to go around and sleep with any girl anywhere! I rather it be forced (it's my gaming kink) but I just seriously want to know what the cheats are for each tier so I can figure out how to support you.
First, calm please
Two, I love your profile picture
Three, I give it to you a screen of the cheat code but you can see them on the patreon page
1658341856522.png
1658341874815.png
1658341889836.png

Firegerard117

Jan 14, 2018
Good afternoon, I'm stuck in the part where the pirate bonnie appears, I already got the hook and the blanket but I can't get the palm tree down and when I talk to bonnie and she tells you to have sex when she returns, she returns to normal game mode and I can't move, what's next?

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
I beat the game and wanted to mess around with cheat engine and the pateron cheats, but honestly it's too much of a hassle to set up.

I personally really enjoyed the places where you find NPC's having a good time. It's not something you see in many games, so you should lean into it more! It really adds up to the whole thing about the town being open to lewd stuff. As it is now tough, it feels empty. I don't normally post but this game is pretty neat. Good job dev(team)!

• Red Heart
Reactions: °Vergil°

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
Do you have an windows 32bit system? Unreal engine only supports 64bit, 32bit is very outdated.
Thank [deity of choice] we finally have a game developer who knows what fucking century we're living in!

It disgusts me how 64 bit has been around since the Clinton administration and yet 99% of games out there are still just running 32 bit and using only 1 core with their devs all shrugging their shoulders in fake ignorance as to why their "modern" games run like shit despite people out there having computer setups that that cost more than a Ferrari.

So thank you again for not being like those slackers.

• Haha
Reactions: ewafvirus

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I was not necessarily thinking of the MC, but more of the whole group around him, all the NPCs for example, because seeing that in the "character" folder there were the "main NPCs" (those with whom we can really interact for the moment) and I was wondering if, by modifying these files there, that did not influence in the basic part

Besides, is it normal that when we go out with Debbie, we only have the same scene? (on the beach where we can ask him questions) and never anything else afterwards? Always the same thing?
There is a checkbox at the save tab in the character creator, that makes it show NPCs. Do you mean that?

Debbie dating is not finished, the fact that you can repeat it is currently a bug.

jotto

Mar 18, 2020
I found two ways to fall under the world. One is if you manage to fall down in ragdoll from the cliff next to the Church. The second one was a big water pit which I fell in with the bike. Could not find a way to go back up, so I just launched myself under the world, since the first time it put me back to spawn. Turns out that the second time the game froze on a half blue half black screen and I had to close it

JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
not too sure if its been said already but how would one go about increasing stats. Can't really be bothered searching through 41 pages so thanks in advance

Salahadin

Mar 26, 2020
I'm also experiencing the stuck character during the Pirate scene. Sex scene with Bonnie led to it so I skipped, then the at the inn afterward it happened again. I have impregnated Violet (gigidy), and every sex scene with any other character ends with the possible pregnancy dialogue, not sure if that's part of the problem. After the scene the camera is stuck over-the-shoulder and clicking no longer moves the character, wasd either.

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
Just seeing this game for the first time. Good to see another dev realizing that fighting against postings here is a losing battle.

I really hope the game I am currently downloading is not still censored. If it is, thats a straight up close and delete and forget. Thats not going to get me to pay. That said, if the game is good, like the actual game aspect of it, I will donate for a month or 2. I generally go off a rule of thumb where I will not donate more than it would cost to buy the game for a game thats under development.

Reactions: °Vergil°
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes