SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Just seeing this game for the first time. Good to see another dev realizing that fighting against postings here is a losing battle.

I really hope the game I am currently downloading is not still censored. If it is, thats a straight up close and delete and forget. Thats not going to get me to pay. That said, if the game is good, like the actual game aspect of it, I will donate for a month or 2. I generally go off a rule of thumb where I will not donate more than it would cost to buy the game for a game thats under development.
Don't worry, it's not censored!

BillyBat12

Nov 25, 2021
Got an error saying program can't start because api-ms-win-downlevel-kernel32-I2-1-0.dll is missing
Downloaded from the Mega if that matters

Last edited:

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Got an error saying program can't start because api-ms-win-downlevel-kernel32-I2-1-0.dll is missing
Downloaded from the Mega if that matters
Any chance you are still using Windows 7? It seems like unreal engine does not like it. But there are some possible fixes on google.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Team Monolith

I was going through the forest with the bike, fell in the river, then fell out of the world/out of bounds.

Would the cheat of no collision mode let me fly up?
No, it would not help you can only move vertically. But you can try getting back using quick travel.

bexacefidu

Aug 13, 2017
No, it would not help you can only move vertically. But you can try getting back using quick travel.
Didn't get to unlock any quick travel point.

May I suggest a code to unlock all quick travel points? Or some kind of failsafe like a plane under the worlds where if you touch it you get teleported to the sky then fall in bounds in the world.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Didn't get to unlock any quick travel point.

May I suggest a code to unlock all quick travel points? Or some kind of failsafe like a plane under the worlds where if you touch it you get teleported to the sky then fall in bounds in the world.
That already is the case but it was not working while one bike, we already fixed it for next release :)

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
That already is the case but it was not working while one bike, we already fixed it for next release :)
Eyha! Sylvana on the report

Just quick question, it is normal than when the characters (all of them) wave their arms when they talk, when they put their arms back at their sides (they drop them) they dislocate their shoulders before they become straight again, and it does it all the time. time.
Is this normal?

Also, in the second phase of the game, with the pirates, it is sometimes very difficult to go back to one of the previous tables, you have to quick click at the edge of the screen everywhere to get the MC to get out of there to go on another screen

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Eyha! Sylvana on the report

Just quick question, it is normal than when the characters (all of them) wave their arms when they talk, when they put their arms back at their sides (they drop them) they dislocate their shoulders before they become straight again, and it does it all the time. time.
Is this normal?

Also, in the second phase of the game, with the pirates, it is sometimes very difficult to go back to one of the previous tables, you have to quick click at the edge of the screen everywhere to get the MC to get out of there to go on another screen
the first thing is just a mediocre animation, we have a goal for a new animator on our Patreon-goals, this would enable us to improve things like that. The second thing, where exactly, that is news to me? In the brothel?

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
the first thing is just a mediocre animation, we have a goal for a new animator on our Patreon-goals, this would enable us to improve things like that. The second thing, where exactly, that is news to me? In the brothel?
Ok ok

For the second thing, no, everywhere, like, when you go in the past, with the pirate, when you search about a solution for retrieve the compass from the seagull, When you approach the stranded boat and want to go back on the other screen, it is very difficult to go back

Jun 21, 2020
After spending probably 9 hours (seriously, I'm so stupid it's properly humiliating) fucking around with cheat engine and a few debuggers/disassemblers/stolen decompilers I think I'm giving up on trying to find any way to cheat in this game.

On the other hand, when it finally occurred to me to look at the save files it took all of 30 seconds to apply most of the cheats I would've used. Isn't it nice when solving a problem actually makes you feel worse? Why in the name of fuck didn't I think of that much, much sooner??

Ugh. Anyway to anyone else who just wants infinite money or whatever just look at the save file in a hex editor. There's a field labelled "money" for god's sake.

PseudoLIC

Oct 13, 2020
This is some kind of nightmare, I haven't been able to go through the same place for several updates in a row, can someone tell me what I need to do? I can't meet Debbie in any way, because I'm not allowed in her house, she's not in contacts either.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
This is some kind of nightmare, I haven't been able to go through the same place for several updates in a row, can someone tell me what I need to do? I can't meet Debbie in any way, because I'm not allowed in her house, she's not in contacts either.
The first time I hear of this happening, can you please share your save file here or in a private message and I will be able to fix it. Safe files are located at " C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\MonolithBay\Saved\SaveGames " or " %LocalAppData%\MonolithBay\Saved\SaveGames "

PseudoLIC

Oct 13, 2020
The first time I hear of this happening, can you please share your save file here or in a private message and I will be able to fix it. Safe files are located at " C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\MonolithBay\Saved\SaveGames " or " %LocalAppData%\MonolithBay\Saved\SaveGames "

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Here your fixed safe :)

But I am very curious how it got to this, to prevent this to happen to anyone else. Did you use chapter selection or play from the beginning?
I got a similar problem, I can't get into Debbie's house, to see her, I could only call her on the phone and it happened from the moment when the sister enters the room when the MC masturbates for the first time

And I play from the beginning

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes