Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Thx), played from the beginning, and started 2 or 3 times )
You played from the start, wow I am really confused now :O
Do you recall what you did after the first time at the college?
MC wakes up -> goes down, talks with Vi and uncle -> goes looking for Debbie next door -> she is not home -> Lisa tells you to look for her in the Park -> you get the task "look for Debbie"

Did this ever happen to you? Since the save you sent never got the task "look for Debbie", which was the reason she never went outside, very weird. Maybe you are doing some kind of skip that I am not aware of. I am very curious what causes this, as it seems pretty game breaking :/

I got a similar problem, I can't get into Debbie's house, to see her, I could only call her on the phone and it happened from the moment when the sister enters the room when the MC masturbates for the first time

And I play from the beginning
Do you have the task "look for Debbie" under your completed tasks?

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
You played from the start, wow I am really confused now :O
Do you recall what you did after the first time at the college?
MC wakes up -> goes down, talks with Vi and uncle -> goes looking for Debbie next door -> she is not home -> Lisa tells you to look for her in the Park -> you get the task "look for Debbie"

Did this ever happen to you? Since the save you sent never got the task "look for Debbie", which was the reason she never went outside, very weird. Maybe you are doing some kind of skip that I am not aware of. I am very curious what causes this, as it seems pretty game breaking :/

Do you have the task "look for Debbie" under your completed tasks?
Yes! I have the task "look for Debbie" under my completed tasks
But when Iwant to knock the door, my caracter just say "UGH NO WAY!"

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Yes! I have the task "look for Debbie" under my completed tasks
But when Iwant to knock the door, my caracter just say "UGH NO WAY!"
would you mind sharing the save, here or in DM? I am very curious, this never got reported before and now two times

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
would you mind sharing the save, here or in DM? I am very curious, this never got reported before and now two times
Ok, I can share you my save, but for the moment, i'm blocked on the pirate island, I can't find a solution with my anchor, that would be nice to have some save system when we are on another dimension

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
that suck, i guess it's bugged.
every date she ask for workout, but nothing new
Oh wow, something must have broken this version. If you like you can also share your save here or in DM and I can look into it.

bigjack910

Jun 6, 2021
I can't even get the game to open to be honest. I always get a loading fatal error and a crash report after about four minutes trying to load. I wonder if my PC just isn't powerful enough even though I downloaded the other things required to run the app.

SunnyVercett

Aug 21, 2019
Hard to imagine this is a game made by indie dev team, given this rich content and cool art style. You really know how to make something wonderful. I've played for four days, and by far had a good time. Don't know what happens next, but this expectation is just right for something fun.
One problem I found so far: character's animation tends to be stuck after an action. Like, every time I finish sitting at the desk doing homework and stand up, the character remains in sitting position, but still moves. Also, in the forest scene with Coira, when she asked to run home naked, I ran after her, while kept sitting position. Like some super power to move with my butt.

Last edited:
Reactions: °Vergil°

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I can't even get the game to open to be honest. I always get a loading fatal error and a crash report after about four minutes trying to load. I wonder if my PC just isn't powerful enough even though I downloaded the other things required to run the app.
what is your GPU?

Hard to imagine this is a game made by indie dev team, given this rich content and cool art style. You really know how to make something wonderful. I've played for four days, and by far had a good time. Don't know what happens next, but this expectation is just right for something fun.
One problem I found so far: character's animation tends to be stuck after an action. Like, every time I finish sitting at the desk doing homework and stand up, the character remains in sitting position, but still moves. Also, in the forest scene with Coira, when she asked to run home naked, I ran after her, while kept sitting position. Like some super power to move with my butt.
Happy you like it, see the bug fix section , should be fixed already :)

Reactions: SunnyVercett

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
When in the Ghost Girl dungeon you are given an option to "skip platforming" which is great because I really dread that sort of thing. Minigames, that is. Then I run into all the other minigames and there is no option to skip.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
When in the Ghost Girl dungeon you are given an option to "skip platforming" which is great because I really dread that sort of thing. Minigames, that is. Then I run into all the other minigames and there is no option to skip.
Are you sure about that? I don't know about the pizza delivery, but the other, the minigames have this options

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
After finishing the first date scene Debbie on the large rock at the beach, does she have any addition scenes or events?
Just wondering the same and I think it's a bug because I've completed everything with every girl, can have sex with all of them, including Debbie, but the first date with Debbie is still showing as "available" and that's the only one I can do...
Team Monolith I see I'm not the only one, any idea why we can't progress her dates even though she's in love and we had sex already?

image_2022-08-13_184522688.png

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Just wondering the same and I think it's a bug because I've completed everything with every girl, can have sex with all of them, including Debbie, but the first date with Debbie is still showing as "available" and that's the only one I can do...
Team Monolith I see I'm not the only one, any idea why we can't progress her dates even though she's in love and we had sex already?

View attachment 1982509
this was a bug in 0.25 that should already be fixed in the latest version :)
But what you are getting is currently her last date, her dating sequences are not completed yet.

Reactions: Tomy75
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes