chickenfuck

Sep 12, 2018
How do I look through the hole in the Wall with Coria? I have looked through it multiple times a day on many different days, but nothing is there. Is there a walkthough for this? I have done the dungeon and the alien Galaga thing.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
I just started the game, but I see that there is sort of a love meter with the sister, but I don't see an incest tag, is that just for easier missions later on or is there something going to happen with her?

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
Couple bug reports:

1.) Characters sometimes clip through doors or grab them in a weird way.

2.) MC's eyes sometimes turn into hollow sockets.

3.) Some ground detail pieces end in a 'floating' kind of end, allowing you to see through or under them.

4.) On bike, character starts off leaning at an angle.

5.) Town hall is hovering over the ground by about a foot and a half in places.

6.)Weird glowing barrel in dungeon area.

There may be more, I'll list them as I come to them.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
No incest? But MC fuck the "step-sister". I get it the dev team removed it due to Patreon but that don't mean cannot has incest. Make separate patch or dlc for incest outside Patreon. Patreon do not have power if you make separate patch for incest.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
How do I look through the hole in the Wall with Coria? I have looked through it multiple times a day on many different days, but nothing is there. Is there a walkthough for this? I have done the dungeon and the alien Galaga thing.
I also had the same problem. When she told me to look in the hole in the wall, there was still the picture in front of it. The next day the picture was moved but she is never there (even if the pointer remains there). The second problem is the appointment with Debbie at the park. She tells me that she will show me her favorite place... she moves one step and no longer moves, effectively preventing other actions (such as going to sleep)
EDIT:
I started replaying with an old save of version 0.16 or 0.18 (can't remember). Could it be for that?

reacers

Jul 19, 2018
Same, also stuck on the hole in the wall quest. Loaded an older save, maybe that's why. Also Gingers Affection is on max, but the quest still says I have to date her more.

Anyways with the new home and the option to move together, I would love to see a harem option

Reactions: EJW

uZer05

Apr 2, 2022
I stuck on quest "get the disk from Coira". I cant move inside her house and the hole in the wall is doesnt work.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
does the erotic stuff really pick up later? seems really lacking 2-3 hours in, still a good game so far.
hair messing up on the female/futa char needs to be fixed soon, weird head/neck bending when you click to open doors while a little sideways is funny

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
How can I call, i dont have chat with her in my phone, i think she just stuck in textures hehe)
Also having this exact same issue. 2 New Games, both times Coira gets stuck in the exact same spot under/behind the stairs rather than navigating up to her room (where I'm assuming she's supposed to go).

End result is I'm stuck with both the peephole task, and the 'date Coira' task, with no way to advance.

opi86

Apr 1, 2021
hi, whole coira stuff is bugged for me , i did the pizza and the church stuff , i helped her with the guy but she never appears in her room when i watch i cant see her date her enter her house and now i should get a disc ????
thanks in advance , enjoyed the game and now i am stuck

Reactions: Kz29
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes