uZer05

Apr 2, 2022
hi, whole coira stuff is bugged for me , i did the pizza and the church stuff , i helped her with the guy but she never appears in her room when i watch i cant see her date her enter her house and now i should get a disc ????
thanks in advance , enjoyed the game and now i am stuck
i have the same problem, above, think its bug of this version, and its have no fix, just start new game and save before this quests

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Changelog for 0.26?

Hi everyone :)
Our last poll showed that you guys like the dating sequences of individual girls, that's good news since we still got a lot coming in that regard! For example this month we build upon the existing dating sequences of Violet. Here how the new sequences build into the existing ones.
Get Vi's package - already in game
Vi's massage - new
The photoshoot -already in game
Meditation -new
The kicking -new
A day at the beach -already in game
Vi's stuck -will be added in another update
Thinking about the future -will be added in another update
If you already did the existing Violet sequences you should only get the new ones in the date menu (talk to her in her room).

We also did a number of bug fixes:
-Vagina or penis selection in creator will affect genitals in adult scenes
-Respawn when falling in the river on the bike
-Jittering head rotation when looking at something
-Pregnancy could affect/break sex scenes in portal world 2
-Potentially fixed getting stuck in sitting animation
-Debbie's currently last date was repeatable
-Many minor fixes

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I spent about 5 hours playing this game, before finally figuring out the back path behind the church you have to take to get across town to the abandoned house, and was finally able to get the pizza gig... Finally got the $10 and attempted to edit the save to give myself more money, and it says 'save corrupt', when you modify the money amount...

At that point, i finally encountered my first moment of pleasure playing this game, when i closed it and threw the entire thing in the file shredder.

Aug 1, 2022
I spent about 5 hours playing this game, before finally figuring out the back path behind the church you have to take to get across town to the abandoned house, and was finally able to get the pizza gig... Finally got the $10 and attempted to edit the save to give myself more money, and it says 'save corrupt', when you modify the money amount...

At that point, i finally encountered my first moment of pleasure playing this game, when i closed it and threw the entire thing in the file shredder.
I think you learned a valuable life lesson. Cheating doesn't pay.

• Haha
Reactions: aze123451

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
For everyone with the Coira quest line issue. There is a 0.26.1 hotfix on Patreon. I obviously can't leak it myself, but since it is just a hotfix you got my blessing if you want to do so ;)

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Rhennius

Oct 2, 2017
Almost supported this on Patreon for the VIP cheats. Then I saw that the VIP tier is $127 and cackled and closed the tab. Double the cost of a completed AAA game basically just to get cheats to an early access game. Absurd.

magenx

Oct 7, 2020
what kind of retarded puts a boss simil raid world of warcraft size in a game of this class ???

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
Almost supported this on Patreon for the VIP cheats. Then I saw that the VIP tier is $127 and cackled and closed the tab. Double the cost of a completed AAA game basically just to get cheats to an early access game. Absurd.
Agreed. I think the game has potential, but the tiering on the Patreon is ridiculous. If they did a 1/3/5/7/9/11 they would likely get a lot more support and exposure. The potential is there, but it needs a lot fleshing out and refinement across the board for models, animations, textures...all of it. I like the art style and the premise. But nobody is going to pay 127$ USD for what they're offering, and even if they did, it would be one-off.
The data on the site says 4760$, with 653 patrons, putting the average around 7.29$. More likely, most of them are split between the $1.50 (the vast majority) and the $13 tiers, with a few paying more. If they offered the top tier for $11 or $13 instead of 127, odds are the $1.50 folks, and the 6.50 folks that are getting, well, basically nothing (other than a sandbox build for the $6.50 tier) might up their support to a higher tier since they'd actually get something without breaking the bank.

Overall, they'd make more money per month, I think. The game, as it is, with monthly updates... I might be willing to throw $5 their way, assuming I'd actually see a return on that with a current build and monthly updates. No way I'd throw $13 at them for that. As it is, their pricing makes the game look more like a cashgrab than anything else and dissuades people from pledging since they'd have to pledge a higher number to see any sort of return.

D-ricky

Feb 14, 2022
Is there any reason why I can not complete the side quest "Watch Coira from the hole in your room"? I don't know if she is stuck in her house because she hasn't moved since the last part of the side quest Capture.PNG

uZer05

Apr 2, 2022
i move infront of shis door, jump and press b to bike, and i blink inside the coira house
It's bugged. But there is hotfix on patreon. You need to wait until someone adds the hotfix here for download.
i move infront of shis door, jump and press b to bike, and i blink inside the coira house, but she cant speak, fuck, i was hoping i fixed it without hot fix, but no(

panrtip

Feb 25, 2018
i move infront of shis door, jump and press b to bike, and i blink inside the coira house

i move infront of shis door, jump and press b to bike, and i blink inside the coira house, but she cant speak, fuck, i was hoping i fixed it without hot fix, but no(
Tried everything too but nothing works. We need someone with supporter level on their patreon. Devs can't share it but allowed others to share it. So if someone has it and would be up to share... I am sure a lot of people would be grateful

Rhennius

Oct 2, 2017
Agreed. I think the game has potential, but the tiering on the Patreon is ridiculous. If they did a 1/3/5/7/9/11 they would likely get a lot more support and exposure. The potential is there, but it needs a lot fleshing out and refinement across the board for models, animations, textures...all of it. I like the art style and the premise. But nobody is going to pay 127$ USD for what they're offering, and even if they did, it would be one-off.
The data on the site says 4760$, with 653 patrons, putting the average around 7.29$. More likely, most of them are split between the $1.50 (the vast majority) and the $13 tiers, with a few paying more. If they offered the top tier for $11 or $13 instead of 127, odds are the $1.50 folks, and the 6.50 folks that are getting, well, basically nothing (other than a sandbox build for the $6.50 tier) might up their support to a higher tier since they'd actually get something without breaking the bank.

Overall, they'd make more money per month, I think. The game, as it is, with monthly updates... I might be willing to throw $5 their way, assuming I'd actually see a return on that with a current build and monthly updates. No way I'd throw $13 at them for that. As it is, their pricing makes the game look more like a cashgrab than anything else and dissuades people from pledging since they'd have to pledge a higher number to see any sort of return.
S'why I was all ready to throw support in before I saw the prices. As it stands, I make enough that I wouldn't even blink at paying $25/mo for several months or more for the fun stuff in the VIP cheats but, between the weak reward for that price range and the gall of even having a tier that's $127 for a game in this stage of development, I'm put off from the project for a while. I'll probably try it out again in a year (the average length of time it takes a lot of projects of this nature to develop a substantial amount of content without also having a substantial amount of bugs).

Reactions: Bellua
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes