Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Yes it is this house

Technically...

Lloyd is going to text you to go see Ginger's brother, and that's how you start the quest with her, so if you're not far enough along in the story yet (I for one had after the quest in space) It may not started
Thanks <3

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Eyha! I have some question about your game (If you don't mind me asking them, since you seem to be available quite often here)

So, first of all, even if it's a 0.25.0, I find that there is already a lot of content to have fun, without having finished in a few hours of time, I really like your game

So my questions are:

1- do you have a roadmap? In order to get an idea of what will happen?

2- Will the main character be only a man? Or do you intend to make it possible to make a woman out of it?

3- Is the nature of the character also likely to change? Some sort of morality in the game system? Or will always remain so "shy" when he speaks?

And an another thing, you don't have a lot of bug, juste some collision, but that, it's not a problem... BUT! I have a strange one, It is possible that, when the character was seated previously, or when he looks through the hole in his room, when you return to the "normal" mode, he remains in a seated (or tailors) position and remains blocked in this position until a transition occurs

For example, when he is studying, he returns to movement mode while remaining seated, and once you touch the door, he becomes "normal" again
Or the fact that I raced Coira on my ass right after the picnic in the woods
(Also, the POV doesn't really work but that not really a problem)
And an another thing, Is it normal that I only have the right to talk to people once a day, but I have the right to hug them to death until they love me to death?
Even though I don't mind getting lots of hugs, but if a guy I barely know asked me that much, I'd fuck him off.. XD

Thank you for your work, I will talk about it around me to go on your Patreon for the game!

Take Care!
Thank for all the feedback :)
1) Currently only an internal roadmap, but a public one would be a nice thing but we did not get around to making one yet.
2) A lot of things that happen in-game require you to have a male genitalia. But there is futa mode in the new game settings, it makes you at lest look female...
3)The MC is supposed to become less shy towards the end of the story. But we are still tweaking stuff.

Noted the bug reports, thanks :)

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
still have a bug on free sex {galley}
"Nude" on custom character not working they still have a dress on sex
and I boring to edit and save a new char.card for nude

ps. may i ask. You have a plan for fix a Hair to working for all head shape ??(or can edit a side like koikatsu )
have a plane for Cunt boy / batter male body shape ?

Last edited:

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Thank for all the feedback :)
1) Currently only an internal roadmap, but a public one would be a nice thing but we did not get around to making one yet.
2) A lot of things that happen in-game require you to have a male genitalia. But there is futa mode in the new game settings, it makes you at lest look female...
3)The MC is supposed to become less shy towards the end of the story. But we are still tweaking stuff.

Noted the bug reports, thanks :)
I see two other bug, in the spaceship

Outside the room where we are locked for the first time (with the space suit) there is an invisible prop which always has a form of presence (we have to go around it to pass it, when there is nothing) and the second, the door that opens with a nuclear logo on it, the logo stays in place when the door opens

And thank you for your answers

Last edited:
Reactions: Team Monolith

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
yep, true. it's cute ..
Already removed in the current upload, as stated here before its intention was not even related to cheat engine and cheat tier unlocking... We tied securing Patreon login data with it.
BTW if you are able to go around the minor changes made and enable VIP cheats you got my seal of approval to use it, I actually don't mind at all. But if it is public I am just gonna take 5 sec and swap some things around, so only people with some knowledge can do it... hope you guys understand but you are basically forcing my hands if you share the method :)

That method doesn't work now. See my picture vs your tutorial picture. EDIT: Yes, I followed your tutorial to the T.
See above, this method is not working anymore. Buf if you figure it out you got my seal of approval to use it, too ;)

Last edited:

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Already removed in the current upload, as stated here before its intention was not even related to cheat engine and cheat tier unlocking... We tied securing Patreon login data with it.
BTW if you are able to go around the minor changes made and enable VIP cheats you got my seal of approval to use it, I actually don't mind at all. But if it is public I am just gonna take 5 sec and swap some things around, so only people with some knowledge can do it... hope you guys understand but you are basically forcing my hands if you share the method :)

See above this method is not working anymore. Buf if you figure it out you got my seal of approval to use it, too ;)
I figured out yesterday, played through the game again, keep up the good work.

PS.: nope, I won't share my pointers for CE

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Hmm... I'm thinking about that... The character on the game, are in a another folder than the character creation?
Just quick question, do you ever though to making this game moddable?

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Hmm... I'm thinking about that... The character on the game, are in a another folder than the character creation?
Just quick question, do you ever though to making this game moddable?
The player character is a special character, he currently can't be edited like normal characters, just in the new game settings menu.
We would love to support modding, but adding support for it is a lot of work, so we don't know if and when we are able to do it.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
The player character is a special character, he currently can't be edited like normal characters, just in the new game settings menu.
We would love to support modding, but adding support for it is a lot of work, so we don't know if and when we are able to do it.
I was not necessarily thinking of the MC, but more of the whole group around him, all the NPCs for example, because seeing that in the "character" folder there were the "main NPCs" (those with whom we can really interact for the moment) and I was wondering if, by modifying these files there, that did not influence in the basic part

Besides, is it normal that when we go out with Debbie, we only have the same scene? (on the beach where we can ask him questions) and never anything else afterwards? Always the same thing?

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes