Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
worst update ever
C'mon man... was this even worth the development time and effort? How many of the patreons of this project are furries? 5% of them? I would rather see the marriage feature, or new relationships with female characters not explored yet
Anyone worrying, the way our game is made and since we already have a system for things like this with Futa and less cartoony mode adding furry mode was not a lot of work, just about 2-3 days.
Also, it is not a full new update it is just a 25.X update. 26.0 will come as normal first of next month. So if this minor update is not your thing just ignore it and you didn't miss out on anything:)

Syliron

Jun 21, 2018
Just started the game and it looks really awesome! Quick question (it might be answered before but I couldn't find anything...) can you have sex with those NPCs that are walking in the town? It seems that I can only talk to them right now.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
i DONT APPRECIATE THIS GAME CLOSING OTHER APPS ON MY COMPUTER INTEREST IS NOW LOST!!
It's just unreal engine, I don't think it even can close programs. Which program is closing, maybe the other program just crashes due to UE4 taking away too much RAM?

Just started the game and it looks really awesome! Quick question (it might be answered before but I couldn't find anything...) can you have sex with those NPCs that are walking in the town? It seems that I can only talk to them right now.
In the adult sandbox (main menu) you can by loading them as custom characters. But currently not in the story mode, but we have future plans for that.

°Vergil°

Aug 2, 2021
Probably not what you want but here is a workaround. In character creator under the save/load tab check the NPC checkbox load a character and overwrite it over a character from the main story. This way you can date everyone, even your own creations. You just can't change the name.

Reactions: Syliron

DWTD

Aug 23, 2017
Hi, guys! Have trouble with opening this game - 0xc000007b. Tried pretty much everything I see on first page of google. Had no success, so open to your advices

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
I hope there's room for improvement, and that reccomendations are read with at least a degree of respect. I don't expect the development team to do anything in a hurry, but seeing as they appear to be active here; here it goes. These are points I've made since starting a few days ago, I haven't finished the story yet and I'm not particularly interested in adding to it;

This seems like an obvious addition, but any more choices during the protagonist creation would be welcomed. In particular, I'd like the same hair and skin customization the character creator has.
Remove the male breast jiggle.
Maybe make that camera zoom on the protagonists window an one time thing and then let it be activated by a prompt.
The protagonist's position on the bike changes everytime they crash.
Heads need some stubble under the hair. As well as a complete top and back.
Coira needs lights on her room during the afternoon and night. And someway to hide that hole on the wall.
Markers clutter the screen way too often, maybe add a distance for them to appear, and definetely add an option to disable them entirely.
Vehicles need wheels spinning. On unreal it's not a complicated addition at all.
An option for smaller fonts or smaller UI at all would be great.

Here's what I'm not asking for, even though it would be great;
Better skeletons for all animations, or just different animations for both genders at show.
A way to type what porcentage you'd like a slider to be at, for both morphs and colours.
An option for less open-minded nudism, for realism-sake.
Choices on how the protagonists genitalia will look like.

Now, as for complaints fresh on my mind;
I didn't peep on Coira but she mentioned me doing so nonetheless.
Driving the car sucks, and can't be done on controller.
Animations for the protagonist are way too fast, get stuck; but allow for moviment, and just clip way too often.

Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
pretty fun, it could use a lot of polishing, but what it has its fun, i liked the multiple minigames, the story is interesting and the characters are good.

lovercow

Apr 26, 2018
25.1 keeps crashing cheat engine whether i open it before or after i run the game. Anyone else having this issues

CosmicTony

Mar 21, 2017
25.1 keeps crashing cheat engine whether i open it before or after i run the game. Anyone else having this issues
what i was talking about in my previous comment was part of this it was also closing my web browser when i specifically searched cheat and nothing else the word cheat is the only thing that did it which is why i am skeptical about the reply to my comment.

lovercow

Apr 26, 2018
what i was talking about in my previous comment was part of this it was also closing my web browser when i specifically searched cheat and nothing else the word cheat is the only thing that did it which is why i am skeptical about the reply to my comment.
Cheat engine and the game are the only thing things that crash for me. its either one or the other. i cant even make it far enough to search for anything. v.25 will let me keep CE open so im not sure what changes were made. I just want to move faster

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Cheat engine and the game are the only thing things that crash for me. its either one or the other. i cant even make it far enough to search for anything. v.25 will let me keep CE open so im not sure what changes were made. I just want to move faster
Redownload the game, we did some things to make Patreon login data safer, and enabled a free UE4 plugin, and turns out this was an unintended side effect. But it is already reverted if you download the game now.

Crash right after launch, barely get to main menu.
10\10 super game, fapped so hard.
UE rules.
Are you getting any errors?

Last edited:
Reactions: f95zone69

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
AS I said this version is using SCUE4x64 anticheat. Compile your Cheat Engine and edit *.exe with HxD (replace all cheat worlds - beware the file size), after the *.CT works fine for me, I can set it the gamestate and the patreon to 4 and I have VIP access.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
AS I said this version is using SCUE4x64 anticheat. Compile your Cheat Engine and edit *.exe with HxD (replace all cheat worlds - beware the file size), after the *.CT works fine for me, I can set it the gamestate and the patreon to 4 and I have VIP access.
We only used that free ue4 plugin to secure login data for the Patreon login feature. We did not even know it just closes cheat engine. Anyway if you download the game again now it is not closing cheatengine anymore.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
We only used it to secure login data for the Patreon login feature. Good to know it also messes with cheat engine, we did not know that. Anyway if you download the game again now it is already removed.
SCUE4 messes many things anyway, not the best option to secure the login feature. Users will be happy about it.
EDIT: Works fine the new upload. No more crash.

Last edited:
Reactions: Racahelia
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes