ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Monolith.png
I got stuck here during the first scene with Lloyd. Just staring blankly. After selecting "An accident you caused."

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: ZugBub9000

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Are there plans to implement any of the dating mechanics for the wandering NPCs? Will it also eventually be possible to add the custom NPCs to the town?

Reactions: Necronlord3

Pko79

May 11, 2022
When I try to download I keep getting ISOs instead of the zip. The ISO doesn't apprear to have the zip or game inside. I can install something... Does someone have a zip? Why isn't the zip linked at the OG post like usual?

Jan 18, 2020
Quando tento baixar, continuo recebendo ISOs em vez do zip. O ISO não parece ter o zip ou o jogo dentro. Posso instalar algo... Alguém tem um zip? Por que o zip não está vinculado ao post OG como de costume?
[/CITAR]
primeiro peço desculpas por não saber o idioma inglês mas provavelmente o erro que está acontecendo com você é porque seu programa para descompactar e extrair está desatualizado pois o link do jogo aqui neste site está funcionando perfeitamente e baixei a última versão do jogo e em meu pc esta rodando normalmente

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes