Chris41098

Feb 26, 2018
Best game ever. Only feed back is I wish all positions had the mouse movement control. Game is great, and had huge twist. It is a hair grindy to get the girls, but is awsome. One small error is when I fall down while in the room, the girls assume I’m leaving and put their clothes on.

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
For Cheat just use save editor for money **only**
if u need a nuke code just pay for it
or download a lasted save file in here

TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
I finally got an idea on how to increase Courage.

So to increase courage you just need to do that bullet hell game a lot of times, right? Since for the time being it's currently repeatable and I mean you can do it again and again not to mention it only takes a minute or two to finish and also it's fairly easy too. Just repeat that game over and over again and you're golden.

Farming Courage has never been easier. Just a reminder, you can't save in the spaceship so you need a lot of time to do that since the game's way of saving is like Resident Evil 1-3.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kateloveanime

Tom41

Aug 7, 2018
The game is great so far ! SO happy I found it :) One issue I have, I have customized girls and overwrite the original models. But I can see my creations only in Free Mode, no changes of look in Story mode. Is it not possible to change the look of girls in story mode at all or am I missing something?

...|...

Jan 9, 2022
The game is great so far ! SO happy I found it :) One issue I have, I have customized girls and overwrite the original models. But I can see my creations only in Free Mode, no changes of look in Story mode. Is it not possible to change the look of girls in story mode at all or am I missing something?
There are two versions of the girls. One starts with REAL_ the other with NPC_
Perhaps you are overwriting the one you are not using in story mode.

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
they need a save feature in the menu area.. entering the collage. meeting the dean. went throw sex class. went to library. went to chem class. "here i though i was picking the wrong answer" so i had to keep goin throw the other steps just to get to the chem class.. an the only way to save is either sleep or watch tv? wtf i'm the type that would try an rewind the game to get the right answers or find them or unlock gallory stuff but ok..

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes