BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Running bloody late, 0.20 just dropped:

-A gallery to replay many of the games key moments
-Improved Violet at beach sex scene + Voice acting
-Ginger dating Final scene
-After finding 30 stones the last 10 start glowing much brighter, this should make finding the last few a lot more easy, especially at night
-Translation works again
-Many minor bug fixes

Sep 1, 2017
Anyone still have characters get Team Rocket-ed off into space after some conversations? Also, for some reason at the beginning when you're supposed to go to bed for the first time, the door to the bedroom thinks its the door leading outside (get a message saying I shouldn't go outside), and the door leading outside is open... .19.1 still pretty buggy. Wonder if .20 is any better...

Mar 8, 2020
Also, for some reason at the beginning when you're supposed to go to bed for the first time, the door to the bedroom thinks its the door leading outside (get a message saying I shouldn't go outside), and the door leading outside is open... .19.1 still pretty buggy. Wonder if .20 is any better...

i've been having this issue too, haven't found a way around it yet. super annoying

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
played around in character creator sadly the sliders dont allow you to change enough imo and if you make the girls ass 100% on the slider the dudes hands clip into it. Oh well

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
The models could definetely have a improvement. Everyone looks pretty much the same, all the girls looks ripped and everyone looks like their arms are broken. I don't know if it was made as a standard for girls to try to look "cute" or something, but since it's even in the male body, makes me doubt. The animation is very clunky too, a huge turnoff for me.

Besides that, it's a cool game.

Reactions: bartroli

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
The models could definetely have a improvement. Everyone looks pretty much the same, all the girls looks ripped and everyone looks like their arms are broken. I don't know if it was made as a standard for girls to try to look "cute" or something, but since it's even in the male body, makes me doubt. The animation is very clunky too, a huge turnoff for me.

Agree , some games have nice storytelling like this one , or nice set up city and game mechanics but then the animations part is ew or boring , other games its just nice and amazing poses like wildlife etc but then lack of nice story to follow or quests or stuff to do , so i wonder why no one just create some kind of wildlife + storytelling with some kind of cartoonish graphics or so that doesnt need a 5k pc to run it at 60fps because stutters like crazy lol.

beepboop01

Apr 12, 2020
Can't comment much on this since its still super early but...
It looks super promising.
Story and characters are quite interesting too. Though there's a decent bit of jank here and there, but all interesting games have that.

I can't wait to make all the girls pregnant once that's a feature. Wonder if they'd react any to that kind of development. I'd guess that will be able to happen if you cum inside once pregnancy is in.

Reactions: Necronlord3

rick911

Jul 28, 2017

The males use the female body model too. If that clears anything up for you.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
After finishing the first date scene Debbie on the large rock at the beach, does she have any addition scenes or events?

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
The males use the female body model too. If that clears anything up for you.
Yeah i thought it might be the case, but since i choose a futa model at the beginning, i also considered that it could be just a bug for when i switched to a male body.

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
Agree , some games have nice storytelling like this one , or nice set up city and game mechanics but then the animations part is ew or boring , other games its just nice and amazing poses like wildlife etc but then lack of nice story to follow or quests or stuff to do , so i wonder why no one just create some kind of wildlife + storytelling with some kind of cartoonish graphics or so that doesnt need a 5k pc to run it at 60fps because stutters like crazy lol.
I suppose this might cost a lot and devs have to choose between one or another to focus first

Crisius

May 25, 2017
Hit an interesting glitch, booted this up for the first time. Go to "check out new room and go to sleep". Poked around every room, interacted with every object. Make it to the bedroom and interact with the plant, it takes me to a night scene that says something about picking up derby gear. Then mentions going to bed again. Head upstairs and it keeps saying, "I'd be crazy to go outside again."

Huntingseason

Dec 2, 2019
Hit an interesting glitch, booted this up for the first time. Go to "check out new room and go to sleep". Poked around every room, interacted with every object. Make it to the bedroom and interact with the plant, it takes me to a night scene that says something about picking up derby gear. Then mentions going to bed again. Head upstairs and it keeps saying, "I'd be crazy to go outside again."
The same happens for me

Aug 28, 2018
QUESTION!

Can you customize the MC in story mode somehow or someway besides overwriting the "real" NPC's with customs you create?
It seems very enjoyable to be able to alter the fellow NPC's but my main focus is the MC which I cannot seem to change...

Overall wonderful game so far with great potential, wish the dialogue was a little more brief than it is now.

One thing I think would be cool as an idea is if you can coordinate the stats earned/revieved to your MC's physical appearance, as in the character creator you unlock sections of the desired shape of arms, fitness, legs, ect. bars and have the ability to edit in story mode as you progress. So far not seeing any customisable story options other than changing tops which is kind of dissapointing..

Anyways if anyones got any info that'd be specacular.

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes