rick911

Jul 28, 2017
So another question is how to save girls from jail? i crafted pumplin with candle and knife and cant give it ti pirate girl
You don't give it to the pirate girl. You need to complete the costume and then use it in the jail. If I remember right, you also need a spear and a tarp.

trashor

Jul 19, 2017
You don't give it to the pirate girl. You need to complete the costume and then use it in the jail. If I remember right, you also need a spear and a tarp.
Correct.
1. Get knife and fish from fisherman and swap it for the pumpkin.
2. Get spear from the pier (next to hanged shark)
3. Get tarp from the boat using knife or spear
4. Use knife on pumpkin to carve jack-o-lantern
5. Merge tarp with pumpkin and spear
6. Use costume on barrells in the prison.

trashor

Jul 19, 2017
Can someone explain how can i get compass? I already crafted grapplingHook and have no idea how to catch it
Cut part of the tarp/blanket from shed with a bed that is close to the shipwreck. Give blanket to one of the girls. Use grappling hook on the palm tree.

Reactions: pfister45vov

Zirionzone

Mar 14, 2020
I am stuck with the anchor and no rope, I can't seem to find it and the rope lady is doing nothing, Any suggestions?

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
games good and has potential.. Im just asking how many years or expected years before this game can be completed?

dk1123

Nov 5, 2020
Can someone help me figure out how to progress? My main quest is "Get the disk from Coira" and my side quests are "Watch Coira from the hole in your room" and "DateCoira". I don't have her in my contact list and she paces in and out of her room no matter the time of day. She won't leave her house and there's no way I can find to get in.

yohanshmurge

Jan 8, 2018
Can someone help me figure out how to progress? My main quest is "Get the disk from Coira" and my side quests are "Watch Coira from the hole in your room" and "DateCoira". I don't have her in my contact list and she paces in and out of her room no matter the time of day. She won't leave her house and there's no way I can find to get in.
You shold end ucle's quest's in pizza delivery and old church. Then sleep. Ghost chick will approach you at night and drop in to the dungeon. Complete it now ghost can teleport you. Then You need to peep on her throug the hole until she aproach you and ask "Are you there?"Answer her. Then sleep. After this go the grocery store (gas station) she will be complaining with dude from street fighter. Complete this quest then go sleep. Now you need to walk from your room and she will send you a message. After this you can summon her via contact button in messenger. Upgrade relations with her and you're free to ask her about stupid disc.
p.s. Sorry for my poor english.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I have this game but it needs pregnancy mechanics this would def make this game more fun and interesting also I have the option to play as a futa/trans but this needs worked on the optional gender futa/trans is only a cosmetic all npc's in the game still treat the MC as a male.

Last edited:
Reactions: Necronlord3

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
In game I went to peep toggle look through hole and almost get caught but I got the option to either meow or bark I clicked meow cat option after that I am stuck I had to tab alt to post this help so is there a way to get unstuck from the peep hole?

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes